Why Does The Media Love Lesbians?

First Lady Trump is a nice bisexual piece of meat..
Proof? Link?
Link, you've never seen her girl on girl photo shoot?

melania_-_copie_6.jpg
Good looking bi's and Lesbians are fine with me. It's the ugly ones who I'd prefer kept it behind closed doors. ;)

47-lesbians-funny-demotivational.jpg
What one does with ones life is not up to me, no matter their girth....

What one does with ones life is not up to me, no matter their girth....
If that were true you wouldn't constantly be taking shots at Melania's modeling career.

061872883429f38a4aeef8d1e95ff611.jpg

lesbians_o_731447.jpg
I enjoy her erotic modeling..So try again...
Of course you do. You're not a lying sack of shit at all. ;)

The text in this picture is false, but I sure like the picture!
3546d237600a7cc3371c7fb032bd5325.jpg
You can twist it anyway you like, yet it is not the truth you are after........

I could not conclude that the women in the photos, I found using google, proved the women were engaged in a sexual act.
Two nude females even hugging , is not queer sex. Suggestive yes. Proof of lesbianism..no.
I can't post the more revealing photo's so what evah...
No worries. It's well documented she was a model and posed nude at least twice.

hoh11wf4.jpg

1b7b6c9c544fbbd53115ee3e8e800a03.jpg
Well I only got to do it once, then there was the three years as a stripper during college...

I am not the one that said lesbians are not women, they are demons, so try again..I have already stated my opinion on the matter previously in the thread..Oh and the spelling error, oh my...The slow witted retort was due to the fact that your post is right under my post stating my opinion of a person's sexuality..and how I don't care...They still give out govt. cheese? Only a recipient would know....
Some bi's and Lesbians are hot. Some are not. Some are fun to watch, some are not. Nonetheless, they should be free to do as they please just like everyone else.

When-girls-misunderstand-me.jpg

moonbat, you cant go being a stripper unless you look like the guy on the left. When you look like the guy on the right, no wonder you stripped once, for 3 years.

Forum List

Back