Why Does The Right Not Want Confederate Statues Removed?

I mean, at least twice a month, the pseudocons on this forum start topics to tell us that Confederates were racist Democrats and bad, bad, bad people.

So why is the Right defending those statues of evil Democrats? Hmmmm? Why were they sending out of state protesters to Virginia? Hmmmm?

Oftentimes, two pseudocons will start the same kind of topic on the same day. It's almost as if someone is telling all the tards this shit on a Tard Network.

So why is the Right defending a Democrat statue? Why?

History still needs to be looked at thats why. Not erased. It's a concept probably way beyond you and I doubt if it can be explained to you. There are many levels on why retaining symbols of history are important regardless of whether they are good or bad to some people.
Would you compromise by having a plaque on each confederate statue reminding the reader that this person was a traitor who abandoned his oath in the name of defending slavery?
What about statues of Lincoln? He was the ultimate racist when it came to Indians… LOL

I mean, at least twice a month, the pseudocons on this forum start topics to tell us that Confederates were racist Democrats and bad, bad, bad people.

So why is the Right defending those statues of evil Democrats? Hmmmm? Why were they sending out of state protesters to Virginia? Hmmmm?

Oftentimes, two pseudocons will start the same kind of topic on the same day. It's almost as if someone is telling all the tards this shit on a Tard Network.

/----/ Ifthe people of the Southwant them, it's a free country. Why do libs care if a football team uses an Indian as a mascot?

History still needs to be looked at thats why. Not erased. It's a concept probably way beyond you and I doubt if it can be explained to you. There are many levels on why retaining symbols of history are important regardless of whether they are good or bad to some people.
Would you compromise by having a plaque on each confederate statue reminding the reader that this person was a traitor who abandoned his oath in the name of defending slavery?
What about statues of Lincoln? He was the ultimate racist when it came to Indians… LOL
He was bad, but Andrew Jackson may have been worse.

These were built by slaves. Why havent we torn them down yet?

ask-great-pyramid-iStock_000015224988Large-E.jpeg
You just post stupid political stuff, and are completely unaware of the latest archeological evidence that shows that the pyramids were not built by slaves:
https://www.usnews.com/science/articles/2010/01/12/egypt-new-find-shows-slaves-didnt-build-pyramids

Pyramids 'not built by slaves'

Great Pyramid tombs unearth 'proof' workers were not slaves
OK, but Egyptians were Jew haters. Tear them down?

are you really that stupid?

I don't care about the statues personally. But i certain my understand wanting to preserve history.

The Roman Empire was built on slaves. They were often brutal and cruel. Should we go around Europe removing traces of the Empire? Demolish the Colosseum?

Should we destroy Auschwitz since it was a Nazi death camp?

Or should we learn from history good and bad?
So you agree those Democrats of the Old South are up there with Auschwitz, I see. Is that why the right wingers flooded to Virginia to defend them?

They wouldn't do the same for Republican Martin Luther King.

So this bullshit theory about preserving history is just that. Bullshit.

It's about protecting the memory of mass murdering Democrats for some reason.

You seem to be obsessed with the fact that the Old South was largely Democratic. Apparently historical political affiliation is not important to people who do not want the PC Police erasing significant historical figures from our history, good or bad. For you everything filters down into a D or R box. Not everyone thinks like you.

How ignorant of the left to choose Robert E. Lee--who opposed both slavery & secession--to symbolize the evils of slavery & secession

Obviously they both were but Lincoln was in a different class, his policies basically were genocide to the Plains Indians.

You just post stupid political stuff, and are completely unaware of the latest archeological evidence that shows that the pyramids were not built by slaves:
https://www.usnews.com/science/articles/2010/01/12/egypt-new-find-shows-slaves-didnt-build-pyramids

Yes, Egyptians were very nice to Jews. Are you that stupid?… LOL

How ignorant of the left to choose Robert E. Lee--who opposed both slavery & secession--to symbolize the evils of slavery & secession

How many of Lee's men died or killed others defending secession and thereby slavery?

If we have to explain to you stupid Moon Bats why it is good to honor those courageous Americans heroes that fought against the filthy ass Federal government then you will never understand.
Yes those statues bring back for republicans those good ol days of racism and slavery

The only slavery that I know is me being a slave to the filthy ass government that takes the money that i earn and gives it to welfare queens, Muslim refugees and illegals aliens.

By the way, the US flag was a symbol of slavery and racism before the Confederacy existed, during the Confederacy and for almost a year afterwards for slavery and 150 years for racism.

I know my history. thanks for playing, moron.

Once again, you miss the point.

If we have to explain to you stupid Moon Bats why it is good to honor those courageous Americans heroes that fought against the filthy ass Federal government then you will never understand.
Yes those statues bring back for republicans those good ol days of racism and slavery

the only slavery that i know f is me being a slave to the filthy ass government that takes the money that i earn and gives it to welfare queens, Muslim refugees and illegals aliens.

By the way, the US flag was a symbol of slavery and racism before the Confederacy existed, during the Confederacy and for almost a year afterwards for slavery and 150 years for racism.

Ah, cute, paying taxes is just like slavery.

How many of Lee's men died or killed others defending secession and thereby slavery?
You really don't understand history do you, because you believe only what you want to believe. If you read up on Lee you'll find much different facts then political correctness would have you to think...

Let's tear down everything that hurts progressives politically correct feelings… Deal?

You really don't understand history do you, because you believe only what you want to believe. If you read up on Lee you'll find much different facts then political correctness would have you to think...

I can't believe it, you did it again. You managed to completely ignore my post and reply to something I didn't say.

Obviously they both were but Lincoln was in a different class, his policies basically were genocide to the Plains Indians.
Lincoln's Legcy

Those who built the pyramids were not slaves, they were just treated like slaves?

Is that bad or good?

I can't believe it, you did it again. You managed to completely ignore my post and reply to something I didn't say.
Lee was not in it for slavery, he was thinking of issues like the states rights. Obviously the federal government Has largely ignored states rights for the last hundred plus years.

the only slavery that i know f is me being a slave to the filthy ass government that takes the money that i earn and gives it to welfare queens, Muslim refugees and illegals aliens.

Ah, cute, paying taxes is just like slavery.

When you pay for necessary government functions like defense, police, courts etc that benefits everybody equally then it is not slavery.

However, when the filthy ass government takes my money and then gives it to some stupid fat ass welfare queen then I consider that to be slavery, don't you?

I had to work and the welfare queen got the fruits of my labor for nothing other than voting for Liberals every election.

Kind of like this:

upload_2017-8-13_15-22-41.png

Last edited:

Forum List

Back