Why does the U.S. allow Muslims to immigrate?

My concern is that Muslims cannot separate church and state. Their religion is their government. I would not want to live where they were the majority.

The U.S. does not allow Communists or other totalitarians to immigrate to America......why is Islam exempt...?

Islam is more than just a religion.....it is a system of life......politically, socially, religiously, legally, militarily, economically, etc......

There is both active and passive Jihad......the ultimate goal of Islam is world domination....just like Communism....

Huh? we do take in Cuban immigrants, even refugees from North Korea that can make it here. Do you know what you are talking about?

do you?.....just try calling the Cuban refugees in Florida 'communists'.....:cuckoo:

They come from a communist country genius.:cuckoo:

Ringel05 said:
Please...... try some real information instead of a video that is designed to generate a specific emotive response.
In most countries in Europe Muslims are heavily discriminated against which leads to radicalization. The population of Muslims in these countries is a very small minority and it's extremely unlikely they will be able to accomplish their "goals".
Comparing Europe to America is ludicrous at best. Most Muslims in this country are not discriminated against but are also not allowed to misbehave, i.e. violate our secular laws. Any Muslim community here is allowed Shia law among their members as long as it doesn't violate US or state law, if someone does violate the law of our land they suffer the consequences.
Hell we have pockets of radicalized Christians in this country, maybe we should just violate their constitutional rights and pack them off to the Vatican...... Not that they would like that, most are Protestant.......

you're so much in denial it's pathetic...the muslim numbers in Europe do not lie...and they are not planning to become 'Europeans'....

it's important to realize that Muslims have a plan.....and it doesn't include assimilation into America....

One of the first things our nation’s founders did was to establish schools and colleges. They believed that in order to pass the founding ideals to future generations, they needed institutions of higher learning to do it.

Muslims also understand this methodology. That’s why they are setting up schools in the United States. They are using our freedoms against us.

The 66-acre former home of the Woodmont Academy, a Catholic school in Cooksville, Maryland, is in the process of being purchased by a Muslim group to build an educational center from kindergarten through college. The goal is to have a long-term national impact:

“We have to look at our community’s growth in terms of the next 50 years to 100 years, not just 10 or 20 years down the road. This is an investment in the future of the community, for the Muslims who are here long after we are gone.”

Their own Muslim publication, The Muslim Link, describes the educational center as “the “Largest Islamic Project in America.”

Muslims understand that to put their children in a government school would mean that a large percentage of them would be lost to their Islamic ideals. In order to reshape America and make it Islamic, the process of Islamization must begin with the children. Year after year more Islamic-trained young people will make their way into American society and begin to take over the centers of power. We’re already seeing it in politics. Presently, there are two Muslims in Congress.

It may take a hundred years. It’s taken Islam more than a thousand years to get where it is today. Another hundred years is nothing.

Read more: The Muslim Plan to Take over America From the Inside

You want to talk pathetic denial.........

Muslim Population

Yeah, really huge numbers....... :lmao:

Have you considered pursuing a advanced education? I mean something beyond 2nd grade........

Again we're trying to discuss small radical groups as opposed to villainizing entire peoples because you don't understand them and would rather concentrate on the hate based propaganda. Way to go Sparky. :thup:

i'm talking small numbers too.....when the muslim population hits 5% you start having problems....many countries in Europe already are...

why is it you are in denial about Europe..? Muslims are taking over because of their high birth rate compared to the low European birth rate.....and they are not assimilating and becoming traditional 'Europeans'......is that what you want here.....?

Huh? we do take in Cuban immigrants, even refugees from North Korea that can make it here. Do you know what you are talking about?

do you?.....just try calling the Cuban refugees in Florida 'communists'.....:cuckoo:
Some were plants, many of the rest were violent criminals tossed out of Cuban prisons and sent here.

is that supposed to be some sort of slam against Marco Rubio.....whose parents were from Cuba...?

(and guess who filled the Cuban prisons....duh)

Last edited:
Some were plants, many of the rest were violent criminals tossed out of Cuban prisons and sent here.

is that supposed to be some sort of slam against Marco Rubio.....whose parents were from Cuba...?

No. Why, do you want it to be or are you're reading skills that bad? Reference the word 'many'. Never seen anywhere that means 'all'..........
Or is it because since I completely disagree with you on this subject you think I'm some moonbat........ The reality is I'm not a moonbat or a rabid wingnut...... Unfortunately the same can't be said about you...... You wear it well. :thup:

you're so much in denial it's pathetic...the muslim numbers in Europe do not lie...and they are not planning to become 'Europeans'....

it's important to realize that Muslims have a plan.....and it doesn't include assimilation into America....

Muslim Population

Have you considered pursuing a advanced education? I mean something beyond 2nd grade........

Again we're trying to discuss small radical groups as opposed to villainizing entire peoples because you don't understand them and would rather concentrate on the hate based propaganda. Way to go Sparky. :thup:

i'm talking small numbers too.....when the muslim population hits 5% you start having problems....many countries in Europe already are...

why is it you are in denial about Europe..? Muslims are taking over because of their high birth rate compared to the low European birth rate.....and they are not assimilating and becoming traditional 'Europeans'......is that what you want here.....?

You're extrapolating based on limited information. Do you honestly think most Europeans are going to allow a Shia takeover of their way of life without a fight?
Again, Europe is not America, socially or governmentally, why do you keep trying to compare the two?

No. Why, do you want it to be or are you're reading skills that bad? Reference the word 'many'. Never seen anywhere that means 'all'..........
Or is it because since I completely disagree with you on this subject you think I'm some moonbat........ The reality is I'm not a moonbat or a rabid wingnut...... Unfortunately the same can't be said about you...... You wear it well. :thup:

my bad....i forgot i was dealing with a liberal pinhead....who would rather derail an uncomfortable subject instead of actually debate it by...
1. engage in word definitions
2. engage in rabid namecalling

Muslim Population

You're extrapolating based on limited information. Do you honestly think most Europeans are going to allow a Shia takeover of their way of life without a fight?
Again, Europe is not America, socially or governmentally, why do you keep trying to compare the two?

it's happening right before your eyes......the PC culture in Europe is allowing it....

we have the same idiotic liberal PC culture here in America.....which is why so many of you had a stroke when the Boston bombers were found to be Muslims...

My concern is that Muslims cannot separate church and state. Their religion is their government. I would not want to live where they were the majority.

Has Dearborn, Michigan become a Muslim theocracy?

just about...

Dearborn.jpg

Over 1000 protest the trailer that sparked violence around the world

All this hate and racism over Islam, and I actually had posters tell me I was wrong when I said this would happen if the bomber turned out to me Islamic.

it's certainly not racism...

it's not 'hate' either....except hate for anti-Americanism.....

is that a problem for you.....?

Anti-Americanism?

I love America. We're a nation of many peoples and religions and languages and cultures. I love it. I welcome it. It built our country.

It even welcomes people like you.

my bad....i forgot i was dealing with a liberal pinhead....who would rather derail an uncomfortable subject instead of actually debate it by...

my bad....i forgot i was dealing with a fascist pinhead....who would rather derail an uncomfortable subject instead of actually debate it by...

Backatcha Sparky.......I guess as far as you are concerned anyone who doesn't buy into your rabid propagandist rhetoric (and tries to argue based on reality, like I've been doing) is derailing the discussion and is a liberal pinhead. :lmao:
To you anyone left of David Duke is a communist......
Son, ya might try getting in touch with the left half of you body before it atrophies, if it hasn't already. Or maybe you don't mind being considered the right wing version of Truthmatters(not)....... :dunno:

All this hate and racism over Islam, and I actually had posters tell me I was wrong when I said this would happen if the bomber turned out to me Islamic.

it's certainly not racism...

it's not 'hate' either....except hate for anti-Americanism.....

is that a problem for you.....?

Anti-Americanism?

I love America. We're a nation of many peoples and religions and languages and cultures. I love it. I welcome it. It built our country.

It even welcomes people like you.

when you can't allow the First Amendment because you can't allow criticism of Mohammed......yes...that's anti-Americanism....

we are a nation of many peoples who desire to become part of the great American 'melting-pot'.......Muslims want to form their own 'pot'.....

The U.S. does not allow Communists or other totalitarians to immigrate to America......why is Islam exempt...?

Islam is more than just a religion.....it is a system of life......politically, socially, religiously, legally, militarily, economically, etc......

There is both active and passive Jihad......the ultimate goal of Islam is world domination....just like Communism....

Man, the Xenophobia is coming out big time.

my bad....i forgot i was dealing with a fascist pinhead....who would rather derail an uncomfortable subject instead of actually debate it by...

Backatcha Sparky.......I guess as far as you are concerned anyone who doesn't buy into your rabid propagandist rhetoric (and tries to argue based on reality, like I've been doing) is derailing the discussion and is a liberal pinhead. :lmao:
Son, ya might try getting in touch with the left half of you body before it atrophies, if it hasn't already. Or maybe you don't mind being considered the right wing version of Truthmatters(not)....... :dunno:

here's some demographics to prove my point.....watch and learn pinhead...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj-ceoxHc4U]Muslim demographics (Europe, USA, Scandinavia) - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cj-ceoxHc4U]Muslim demographics (Europe, USA, Scandinavia) - YouTube[/ame]

For some reason you wish to think I'm not aware of all of this so called video "proof" you keep posting. You're either extremely gullible or incredibly stupid to buy into it. Hell, I bet you think 9-11 was a black ops "false flag" orchestrated by Bush.

For some reason you wish to think I'm not aware of all of this so called video "proof" you keep posting. You're either extremely gullible or incredibly stupid to buy into it. Hell, I bet you think 9-11 was a black ops "false flag" orchestrated by Bush.

so you deny the demographics.....? then prove they are wrong....post the 'real' demographics...

Muslim demographics (Europe, USA, Scandinavia) - YouTube

so you deny the demographics.....? then prove they are wrong....post the 'real' demographics...

No, first you show real statistics, based on real world variables, not some sterile hyperbolic assumptions presented in a propaganda video. I suggest you use recognized academic sources, if you even know what that means.
Oh, and you didn't answer the assertion concerning 9-11. :eusa_whistle:

No, first you show real statistics, based on real world variables, not some sterile hyperbolic assumptions presented in a propaganda video. I suggest you use recognized academic sources, if you even know what that means.
Oh, and you didn't answer the assertion concerning 9-11. :eusa_whistle:

so you can't prove me wrong.....i get it....:rolleyes:

i wasn't talking about false flags.....but about how muslims are anti-American.....wake up

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjSjpNe1-Vc]Wake up, America - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back