Why does the U.S. allow Muslims to immigrate?

Preventing "Muslim immigration to USA" comes hand-in-hand with Muslims withdrawing their money from US-economy, financial-actors from Muslim countries dumping their investments into US government (bonds).
USA could freeze bank-accounts and prevent money from leaving USA, but it would send the wrong message to China, which is biggest lender to US government.

The reason the USA is competitive is its ability to attract all the foreigners to its University system. All these Muslims would study elsewhere, and after study there's always a 50/50 chance integrating into economy.
http://www.nytimes.com/2013/04/08/world/europe/08iht-educlede08.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
It would be great for the other countries competing with the USA for that money and talent, if the USA withdraws from that competition all by itself.

so you deny the demographics.....? then prove they are wrong....post the 'real' demographics...

No, first you show real statistics, based on real world variables, not some sterile hyperbolic assumptions presented in a propaganda video. I suggest you use recognized academic sources, if you even know what that means.
Oh, and you didn't answer the assertion concerning 9-11. :eusa_whistle:

so you can't prove me wrong.....i get it....:rolleyes:

i wasn't talking about false flags.....but about how muslims are anti-American.....wake up

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjSjpNe1-Vc]Wake up, America - YouTube[/ame]

Pat Condell??!! Oooooh please.........!!!!!!

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Just look at Islamic countries and think of that as our future. This is why I don't want these people coming here...How can anyone that fights for equality think that's a good future for us.

You rock!

What major difference between Islamic countries and America can you think of that essentially assures that "that won't be our future"?

BTW, nutters are MUCH closer in ideology to radical Muslims than liberals are. Maybe you should reconsider your own affiliation.

All this hate and racism over Islam, and I actually had posters tell me I was wrong when I said this would happen if the bomber turned out to me Islamic.

it's certainly not racism...

it's not 'hate' either....except hate for anti-Americanism.....

is that a problem for you.....?

Nutters never hate. They just exhibit all the characteristics of hate. Just don't ever say they hate.

All this hate and racism over Islam, and I actually had posters tell me I was wrong when I said this would happen if the bomber turned out to me Islamic.

Nutters never hate. They just exhibit all the characteristics of hate. Just don't ever say they hate.

you lefties get all bent out of shape when truth enters your idealistic little PC world...

you lefties get all bent out of shape when truth enters your idealistic little PC world...

Lonelaughter is indeed a confirmed, dyed in the wool moonbat but you sir are a confirmed, dyed in the wool CTist which makes you certifiable. Have fun with your fantasies, they're all the "reality" you have left. :thup:

The U.S. does not allow Communists or other totalitarians to immigrate to America......why is Islam exempt...?

Islam is more than just a religion.....it is a system of life......politically, socially, religiously, legally, militarily, economically, etc......

There is both active and passive Jihad......the ultimate goal of Islam is world domination....just like Communism....

because we have freedom of religion and we dont judge millions for the actions of a few

The U.S. does not allow Communists or other totalitarians to immigrate to America......why is Islam exempt...?

Islam is more than just a religion.....it is a system of life......politically, socially, religiously, legally, militarily, economically, etc......

There is both active and passive Jihad......the ultimate goal of Islam is world domination....just like Communism....

Yup, it's obvious you don't really need a reason, but this event has given you one, eh?

Lonelaughter is indeed a confirmed, dyed in the wool moonbat but you sir are a confirmed, dyed in the wool CTist which makes you certifiable. Have fun with your fantasies, they're all the "reality" you have left. :thup:

i've laid out reality for you......and you cannot prove me wrong.....

for someone who claims to be smart your denial is astounding....you're probably a muslim....

Why does the U.S. allow Muslims to immigrate?

Because immigration policy is predicated on the rule of law, not ignorance, hate, and fear as exhibited by the OP and many others on the right.

Advocating that an entire class of persons be excluded from entering the United States solely due to their religion is indeed hateful – it’s also a manifestation of ignorance and fear.

Advocating that an entire class of persons be excluded from entering the United States solely due to their religion is indeed hateful – it’s also a manifestation of ignorance and fear.

then why does the U.S. legally exclude the 'religion' of Communism....?

for someone who claims to be smart your denial is astounding....you're probably a muslim....

You’ve only ‘laid out’ a paranoid fantasy, based solely on ignorance and hate.

You’ve only ‘laid out’ a paranoid fantasy, based solely on ignorance and hate.

not a fantasy......liberals and muslims are united in their hate of America....both want to 'change' it....:evil:

both hate individual freedom
both hate Christianity
both hate America and each seeks to establish their own new world order

Last edited:

And you are delusional... but you knew that didn't you...... Oh my, it's time for nursing rounds, your meds are ready. :thup:

Most Muslims are like most Christians, non-radicalized, wanting to live their lives in peace. As for Communists and people from totalitarian states, yes we do allow them to immigrate. Doesn't mean we don't watch the ones we are aware of and we feel might create problems.

Sec. 1424. Prohibition upon the naturalization of persons opposed to government or law, or who favor totalitarian forms of government

Sec. 1424. Prohibition upon the naturalization of persons opposed to government or law, or who favor totalitarian forms of government
TITLE 8, CHAPTER 12, SUBCHAPTER III, Part II, Sec. 1424.
STATUTE

(a) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 405(b) of this Act, no person shall hereafter be naturalized as a citizen of the United States -

(1) who advocates or teaches, or who is a member of or affiliated with any organization that advocates or teaches, opposition to all organized government; or
(2) who is a member of or affiliated with (A) the Communist Party of the United States; (B) any other totalitarian party of the United States; (C) the Communist Political Association; (D) the Communist or other totalitarian party of any State of the United States, of any foreign state, or of any political or geographical subdivision of any foreign state; (E) any section, subsidiary, branch, affiliate, or subdivision of any such association or party; or (F) the direct predecessors or successors of any such association or party, regardless of what name such group or organization may have used, may now bear, or may hereafter adopt, unless such alien establishes that he did not have knowledge or reason to believe at the time he became a member of or affiliated with such an organization (and did not thereafter and prior to the date upon which such organization was so registered or so required to be registered have such knowledge or reason to believe) that such organization was a Communist-front organization; or...

More at the link -

Most Muslims are like most Christians, non-radicalized, wanting to live their lives in peace. As for Communists and people from totalitarian states, yes we do allow them to immigrate. Doesn't mean we don't watch the ones we are aware of and we feel might create problems.

TITLE 8, CHAPTER 12, SUBCHAPTER III, Part II, Sec. 1424.
STATUTE

(a) Notwithstanding the provisions of section 405(b) of this Act, no person shall hereafter be naturalized as a citizen of the United States -

(1) who advocates or teaches, or who is a member of or affiliated with any organization that advocates or teaches, opposition to all organized government; or
(2) who is a member of or affiliated with (A) the Communist Party of the United States; (B) any other totalitarian party of the United States; (C) the Communist Political Association; (D) the Communist or other totalitarian party of any State of the United States, of any foreign state, or of any political or geographical subdivision of any foreign state; (E) any section, subsidiary, branch, affiliate, or subdivision of any such association or party; or (F) the direct predecessors or successors of any such association or party, regardless of what name such group or organization may have used, may now bear, or may hereafter adopt, unless such alien establishes that he did not have knowledge or reason to believe at the time he became a member of or affiliated with such an organization (and did not thereafter and prior to the date upon which such organization was so registered or so required to be registered have such knowledge or reason to believe) that such organization was a Communist-front organization; or...

More at the link -
Immigration and naturalization are two separate items.

Anti-Americanism?

I love America. We're a nation of many peoples and religions and languages and cultures. I love it. I welcome it. It built our country.

It even welcomes people like you.

when you can't allow the First Amendment because you can't allow criticism of Mohammed......yes...that's anti-Americanism....

we are a nation of many peoples who desire to become part of the great American 'melting-pot'.......Muslims want to form their own 'pot'.....

No.

You do.

then why does the U.S. legally exclude the 'religion' of Communism....?

It's not a religion. Idiot.

Forum List

Back