Why does the U.S. allow Muslims to immigrate?

i've laid out reality for you......and you cannot prove me wrong.....

for someone who claims to be smart your denial is astounding....you're probably a muslim....

You’ve only ‘laid out’ a paranoid fantasy, based solely on ignorance and hate.

not a fantasy......liberals and muslims are united in their hate of America....both want to 'change' it....:evil:

both hate individual freedom
both hate Christianity
both hate America and each seeks to establish their own new world order

That reminds me ... how EVIL it is to change America....if you want to you are obviously a hater.

Ah....the good old days of slavery....

The U.S. does not allow Communists or other totalitarians to immigrate to America......why is Islam exempt...?

Islam is more than just a religion.....it is a system of life......politically, socially, religiously, legally, militarily, economically, etc......

There is both active and passive Jihad......the ultimate goal of Islam is world domination....just like Communism....
Who is closer to world domination?

Entity A - has over a 1000 bases around the world, a modern military and enough nukes to kill the population of the planet 37 times.

Entity B - is a religion; a way people worship; a way people pray​

Now pick!

Yeah sure, you want to ban immigration based on someone religion but you don't hate anyone. :rolleyes:

you still haven't learned that Islam is WAY more than just a "religion".......please try to keep up....

In sheer numbers, there have been more Christianity motivated terrorist attacks in the US in our history than Islam motivated attacks.

The U.S. does not allow Communists or other totalitarians to immigrate to America......why is Islam exempt...?

Islam is more than just a religion.....it is a system of life......politically, socially, religiously, legally, militarily, economically, etc......

There is both active and passive Jihad......the ultimate goal of Islam is world domination....just like Communism....

Because "Islam is a religion of Peace" according to the wise words of President Bush.

America needs peace a domestic tranquility after more than 200 years of economic turmoil, capitalistic exploitation, religious bigotry and non-tolerance, blatant racism and total lack of culture and education.

America finally realized that she needs the faith and historical example of Islam in order to achieve that.

Actually that is just about the last form of suicide I would choose for myself and my loved ones.

Who is closer to world domination?

Entity A - has over a 1000 bases around the world, a modern military and enough nukes to kill the population of the planet 37 times.

Entity B - is a religion; a way people worship; a way people pray

...and a way to justify and encourage the wholesale torture, rape, and murder of innocents. "A" sounds better to me.

Forum List

Back