Why Does Trump Lie So Much? Is It Good Politics?

We know now clearly why trump lied about the size of his inauguration. It has been reveled that tens of millions, perhaps 50 million dollars of donated funds for his inauguration can not be accounted for. The only thing historically large about the trump inauguration was the amount of money donated to his inauguration fund. Pay for play money.

All the Presidents that preceded trump had larger inauguration crowds.

Trump claimed he saw thousands of Muslims dancing in the streets of NJ on 9-11. It was a common myth among conservatives.
When informed that there is no record of that happening and no TV station covered it....Trump just doubled down on the lie....I saw it
Then he took an obscure article by Serge Kovaleski and claimed it affirmed what he had said. Kovaleski denied he had said anything like that and Trump called him a liar and mocked him for being crippled
/——-/ Not a myth. Learn how to Google EXCLUSIVE: Some Jersey City Muslims did celebrate 9/11, cop and residents say
That was not the lie trump told. He said he saw thousands celebrating in the streets of New Jersey on a TV broadcast. No such broadcast exist. He was lying. He did not see what he claims and has never admitted it as a mistake, hence it continues to be one of his biggest and most malicious hateful lies.

He probably conflated the small numbers he saw HERE, with the large numbers he saw from overseas.

Such memory mistakes are common with eyewitness reports, especially in old people.

And no one in their right mind apologizes to the Vile Left.

You people are just a Howling Mob.

You see any apology as a sign of weakness and just attack more.

You are vile like that.
Prove that trump apologized for the lie you now admit he told by some kind of mistake or blaming on old age.

I believe Trumps lie was pulled from the conservative conspiracy sites that he frequents. The claim of dancing Muslims was common among conservatives at the time. I read the claim on this board frequently

For Trump to repeat the lie is understandable. But he said he personally saw it....that is untrue. But once he was informed it was not true and no network had reported it, he was obligated to admit he was wrong. Instead he sought to confirm his lie
Kovaleski was caught in his wrath
I personally saw the muslims dancing on 9/11.

That was not the lie trump told. He said he saw thousands celebrating in the streets of New Jersey on a TV broadcast. No such broadcast exist. He was lying. He did not see what he claims and has never admitted it as a mistake, hence it continues to be one of his biggest and most malicious hateful lies.

He probably conflated the small numbers he saw HERE, with the large numbers he saw from overseas.

Such memory mistakes are common with eyewitness reports, especially in old people.

You are vile like that.
Prove that trump apologized for the lie you now admit he told by some kind of mistake or blaming on old age.
/——/ It wasn’t a lie. I saw it on TV too. I worked in NYC on 911. Everyone in our office were watching the news that night. Learn how to Google
When his remarks were revisited as an issue on NBC on Sunday, he said: “All over the world – forget about New Jersey for a second – all over the world, it was reported that Muslims were celebrating the fall of the World Trade Center.“

What will it take to stop Donald Trump?

He quickly rejected NBC anchor Chuck Todd’s assertion that “this didn’t happen in New Jersey”.

“It did happen in New Jersey,” Trump said. “I have hundreds of people that agree with me.”

He said people were reaching out on social media, telling him in person at campaign rallies and calling the Trump Organization, saying: “We saw it. It was dancing in the streets.”
What you claim can not be found on Google. There was no broadcast of the imaginary event. You lie. If I am wrong, post it or show the link.
/—-/ I posted the links. You can now apologize for your “honest mistake.”
Still waiting for you to post the video's of the TV broadcast of thousands of Muslims celebrating in the streets of New Jersey on 911. I think you yourself are lying just like trump. You don't even have to repost them. Just tell us which #post in this thread they are.

Since when has a politician been elected to a national office by telling the truth and nothing but the truth?

You are vile like that.

I believe Trumps lie was pulled from the conservative conspiracy sites that he frequents. The claim of dancing Muslims was common among conservatives at the time. I read the claim on this board frequently

For Trump to repeat the lie is understandable. But he said he personally saw it....that is untrue. But once he was informed it was not true and no network had reported it, he was obligated to admit he was wrong. Instead he sought to confirm his lie
What a shame. Thousands of dancing Muslims on 9/11 in NJ, broadcast on TV and no one had a cell phone to take a video.

You are vile like that.

What a shame. Thousands of dancing Muslims on 9/11 in NJ, broadcast on TV and no one had a cell phone to take a video.
There were thousands dancing across the planet, that's for sure.

Amazing how the left will exaggerate and outright lie about Trump, but when it comes to their policies and muslims they demand precise accounts and no wavering.

Democrats love the muslims and will defend them all day long. Gotta protect that voting block.

Everyone knows by now that President Trump lies everyday about matters major and matters trivial. Some think he has a mental illness that causes him to lie. Others think his lies are well thought out and planned for his propaganda purposes. Either one, the guy can not be trusted or believed about anything. He has turned the Presidency into a entity to be mocked and made fun of. Amazingly, folks who complained about a President having a sexual affair in the White House because it showed a lack of character and respect for the office of the President seem perfectly alright about a guy lying everyday to the public and citizens about anything and everything. He even lies about things that are easy to prove almost immediately after he tells the lie. He lies about things people say, even when videos easily prove he is lying.

So, why does Trump lie so much? Good politics or mental illness?

What a Friggin Hoot…………….

Another Butt Hurt liberal and his feeble

attempt to besmirch our Glorious President…

What about Obama lying about the debate

on obama care being open and on c-span?

What about if you like your doctor you can keep him?

I could go on and on but I don’t have all day.

You liberals are all so full of Shit and we all know it…

The Truth is coming out and many on your side

will soon be wearing orange Jump suits.

Life is good and all you Butt Hurt liberals can

bite our Trump loving asses……..

Amazing how the left will exaggerate and outright lie about Trump, but when it comes to their policies and muslims they demand precise accounts and no wavering.
What is the exaggeration or lie about Trump's disinformation and lie about him seeing Muslims on TV on 911 dancing in the streets of NJ?

What is the exaggeration or lie about Trump claiming to have a huge inauguration attendance? Solid indisputable evidence proves this is a lie.

What is the exaggeration or lie about Trump claiming to have won the election by larger margins than anyone in many years or elections? Both Obama elections were won with larger popular and electoral votes. Bush won his 2nd election with larger margins. Clinton won both of his elections with larger margins.

Trump said he would release his taxes during his campaign. Once elected, he changed his mind. He lied. That is not an exaggeration, it was a total lie.

What is the exaggeration or lie about Trump's disinformation and lie about him seeing Muslims on TV on 911 dancing in the streets of NJ?

What is the exaggeration or lie about Trump claiming to have a huge inauguration attendance? Solid indisputable evidence proves this is a lie.

What is the exaggeration or lie about Trump claiming to have won the election by larger margins than anyone in many years or elections? Both Obama elections were won with larger popular and electoral votes. Bush won his 2nd election with larger margins. Clinton won both of his elections with larger margins.
Trump's exaggerations aren't costing me money or hurting America. Where was your outrage when Obama and democrats were exaggerating about Obamacare?

You are vile like that.

You did?

And you didn’t bother to take a picture?

Trump said he would release his taxes during his campaign. Once elected, he changed his mind. He lied. That is not an exaggeration, it was a total lie.
Changing your mind is not a lie

Now, if Trump never had any intention of releasing his taxes....THAT is a lie

Trump's exaggerations aren't costing me money or hurting America. Where was your outrage when Obama and democrats were exaggerating about Obamacare?
...but...but...What about Obama...? So, what does that have to do with Trump being such a prolific pathological serial liar? Is that you excuse for trump being a liar? Some one else told some lies too, so it is OK for him to be a liar?

You are vile like that.

You did?

Saw it on the TV news, personally.

...but...but...What about Obama...? So, what does that have to do with Trump being such a prolific pathological serial liar? Is that you excuse for trump being a liar? Some one else told some lies too, so it is OK for him to be a liar?
Obama cost the American taxpayer including me, and ruined my healthcare. Trump hasn't hurt me. In fact Trump has made things better.

So, why does Trump lie so much? Good politics or mental illness?

The result of a public attention span of a gnat.....
~S~
It isn't the public at large who are believing his lies. It is Trumpettes. Everyone else knows he's lying.

m--m-m-maybe...but then tell me why MAGA is any different than Hope & Change?

obama-trump-more-hope-and-change-14348566.png

~S~

You are vile like that.

You did?

No you didn't. All TV broadcast stations record their broadcast, especially an event like 9/11. Plus, no reporters or camera persons have ever come forward and substantiated the claim. No TV network has ever come forward and substantiated the claim. That video would be worth millions to any broadcast network that had it.
You did not see what you are claiming. You may have seen a celebration by Palestinians in Jerusalem but you did not see a celebration of Muslims in the streets of NJ.

This makes everything you say suspect.

You did?

No you didn't. All TV broadcast stations record their broadcast, especially an event like 9/11. Plus, no reporters or camera persons have ever come forward and substantiated the claim. No TV network has ever come forward and substantiated the claim. That video would be worth millions to any broadcast network that had it.
You did not see what you are claiming. You may have seen a celebration by Palestinians in Jerusalem but you did not see a celebration of Muslims in the streets of NJ.

This makes everything you say suspect.
I saw muslims celebrating the murder of over 3000 people, period. I could not care less where they were. Why do you defend murderers? What is it about Islam that turns you on? Why? People demand to know.

Forum List

Back