Why does Trump still talk about Unity?

First of all, I do want to say that I don't blame Trump for the Down's Syndrome "Bomber". Was this drooling imbecile inspired by Trump's hostile rhetoric? Possibly, probably, and he (Trump) should probably chill out with that (not that I think he will in a million years). but still ....

Not shut the fuck up about it, right-wingers. This conspiracy theory peddling is just sad and pathetic.

To the point, why does Trump STILL pay lip service to unity when it's clear that he prefers a divided nation? That part still confuses me. Does anyone actually still believe Trump has a chance to unite Americans? Maybe he had a chance RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION, but it's been a few years since then and winning over new supporters is clearly not a priority of his. I wish he would just quit pretending and admit, "I only care about my supporters. Everyone else can get fucked." I would respect that rare moment of honesty from him.
Go back and actually watch Trump’s speech RIGHT AFTER he won the election and then go back and watch the media’s reaction and the Democrats’ reactions RIGHT AFTER he won the election. Democrats are 1000% responsible for the division in this country.

When the other side is literally committed to resisting you on a good day the best you can do is to destroy them and peel off a few less committed members here and there.

I wish Democrats would just admit that they are nothing but an anti-white, anti-male, anti-Christian domestic terrorist group that has somehow tricked tens of millions of people into thinking they give a damn about the working class or the poor, that would be the day when pigs fly.

Let's be real; Trump NEVER tried. Not once that I can recall. Sure, he'll read off some scripted niceties every once in a while, but then in his next unscripted breath, he shows people how he really feels and completely contradicts the unifying language, so no one takes it seriously. I WILL SAY that democrats have done little to help the situation, but neither has Trump.
Democrats have done nothing but attempt to assassinate him and cause mass civil unrest.

Democrats are lucky that Trump doesn’t simply send the military to kill every single last “resistance” member and their Antifa brown shirts. That would be more than they deserve.

Well I can see you guys haven't learned anything or changed in the slightest. Not surprised, but mildly disappointed. I guess I'm not totally cynical yet.
We have learned plenty.

That is why you are so afraid.

First of all, I do want to say that I don't blame Trump for the Down's Syndrome "Bomber". Was this drooling imbecile inspired by Trump's hostile rhetoric? Possibly, probably, and he (Trump) should probably chill out with that (not that I think he will in a million years). but still ....

Not shut the fuck up about it, right-wingers. This conspiracy theory peddling is just sad and pathetic.

To the point, why does Trump STILL pay lip service to unity when it's clear that he prefers a divided nation? That part still confuses me. Does anyone actually still believe Trump has a chance to unite Americans? Maybe he had a chance RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION, but it's been a few years since then and winning over new supporters is clearly not a priority of his. I wish he would just quit pretending and admit, "I only care about my supporters. Everyone else can get fucked." I would respect that rare moment of honesty from him.
Go back and actually watch Trump’s speech RIGHT AFTER he won the election and then go back and watch the media’s reaction and the Democrats’ reactions RIGHT AFTER he won the election. Democrats are 1000% responsible for the division in this country.

When the other side is literally committed to resisting you on a good day the best you can do is to destroy them and peel off a few less committed members here and there.

I wish Democrats would just admit that they are nothing but an anti-white, anti-male, anti-Christian domestic terrorist group that has somehow tricked tens of millions of people into thinking they give a damn about the working class or the poor, that would be the day when pigs fly.

Let's be real; Trump NEVER tried. Not once that I can recall. Sure, he'll read off some scripted niceties every once in a while, but then in his next unscripted breath, he shows people how he really feels and completely contradicts the unifying language, so no one takes it seriously. I WILL SAY that democrats have done little to help the situation, but neither has Trump.
Democrats have done nothing but attempt to assassinate him and cause mass civil unrest.

Democrats are lucky that Trump doesn’t simply send the military to kill every single last “resistance” member and their Antifa brown shirts. That would be more than they deserve.

Well I can see you guys haven't learned anything or changed in the slightest. Not surprised, but mildly disappointed. I guess I'm not totally cynical yet.
We have learned plenty.

Yeah since you guys are so busy sending bombs around and shooting people I think it's pretty reasonable to be scared of lunatic right-wing morons.

We have learned plenty.

Yeah since you guys are so busy sending bombs around and shooting people I think it's pretty reasonable to be scared of lunatic right-wing morons.
Meanwhile left wing lunatics will be shooting your friends and family and you will swear it is a right winger....

Senator Chris Murphy calls on the president and leaders in Congress to “expel from their base those who seek to win elections by fomenting outrage and fear with racist attacks on immigrants, or anti-Semitic 'globalist' conspiracy theories.”

"When Trump talks about “globalists,” the far right hears “Jews.” When Trump says there were “fine people” on both sides in Charlottesville, the far right hears official approval." - Max Boot

"Donald Trump is wholly incapable of showing any form of empathy or compassion. He’s no better in that regard than pond scum, or a piece of dog feces you might scrape from the bottom of your shoe. Trump is a truly pathetic excuse for a human being" - Krazy Kathy Griffin

we all share the same heart, we all salute the same flag, we are all created by the same almighty God. let's love each other and unite!

1. Because that's what Presidents do.
2. Because we ALL know the leftists aren't going to. They will whine (like you are doing) and blame Trump (like you are doing) that's their playbook so they can deny he wants unity.

2. Because we ALL know the leftists aren't going to. They will whine (like you are doing) and blame Trump (like you are doing) that's their playbook so they can deny he wants unity.

Yeah but you're a neo-nazi so your opinion is worthless trash, just like you are. Thanks for chiming in anyway, though.

Because Trump is a liar, of course.

Trump is insincere and uncaring, repeating only what his handlers tell him to say.

Yeah but you're a neo-nazi so your opinion is worthless trash, just like you are. Thanks for chiming in anyway, though.
None of you Democrats are any better than he is.

Okay gramps. Whatever you say ...

I am a millennial.

I am one of the youngest people who posts here.

"Maybe he had a chance RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION". BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA is your memory really that poor? The anti-Trump hate, the pussy hats, the Resistance movement, the Russian goose chase all began BEFORE TRUMP EVEN TOOK OFFICE. It was the Democratic Party that slammed the door on him FROM DAY ONE and now you try to blame him for their disgusting partisanship. The Media and entertainment industries being willing lackeys of the Democratic Party have turned on him like no President in history. Even you can't deny that.

I am a millennial.

Then you must've missed the lessons on critical thinking that (theoretically) took place all throughout high school and college, because you sound like a puppet on the strings of Sean Hannity when you write.

"Maybe he had a chance RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION". BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA is your memory really that poor? The anti-Trump hate, the pussy hats, the Resistance movement, the Russian goose chase all began BEFORE TRUMP EVEN TOOK OFFICE. It was the Democratic Party that slammed the door on him FROM DAY ONE and now you try to blame him for their disgusting partisanship. The Media and entertainment industries being willing lackeys of the Democratic Party have turned on him like no President in history. Even you can't deny that.

He had already said a lot of offensive things before taking office ("grab em by the pussy" comes to mind, something that would've flatlined any other candidate, and almost killed off Trump). People weren't going to accept him easily, and you're right that many never would no matter what he did. But he had a chance to scoop up moderates and people who weren't particularly motivated by either party, such as myself. In that, he failed miserably. I guess it's more accurate to say he never made an effort.

I am a millennial.

Then you must've missed the lessons on critical thinking that (theoretically) took place all throughout high school and college, because you sound like a puppet on the strings of Sean Hannity when you write.
I haven't watched Sean Hannity in years.

You wouldn't know "critical thinking" if Rachel Maddow used it to peg your ass.

He had already said a lot of offensive things before taking office ("grab em by the pussy" comes to mind, something that would've flatlined any other candidate, and almost killed off Trump). People weren't going to accept him easily, and you're right that many never would no matter what he did. But he had a chance to scoop up moderates and people who weren't particularly motivated by either party, such as myself. In that, he failed miserably. I guess it's more accurate to say he never made an effort.
You aren't a moderate.

Having read quite a few of your posts I'm finding it hard to believe you were ever a moderate. Are you saying that prior to Donald Trump's election, you were not a straight ticket Democrat?

Forum List

Back