Why does Trump still talk about Unity?

First of all, I do want to say that I don't blame Trump for the Down's Syndrome "Bomber". Was this drooling imbecile inspired by Trump's hostile rhetoric? Possibly, probably, and he (Trump) should probably chill out with that (not that I think he will in a million years). but still ....

Not shut the fuck up about it, right-wingers. This conspiracy theory peddling is just sad and pathetic.

To the point, why does Trump STILL pay lip service to unity when it's clear that he prefers a divided nation? That part still confuses me. Does anyone actually still believe Trump has a chance to unite Americans? Maybe he had a chance RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION, but it's been a few years since then and winning over new supporters is clearly not a priority of his. I wish he would just quit pretending and admit, "I only care about my supporters. Everyone else can get fucked." I would respect that rare moment of honesty from him.
Go back and actually watch Trump’s speech RIGHT AFTER he won the election and then go back and watch the media’s reaction and the Democrats’ reactions RIGHT AFTER he won the election. Democrats are 1000% responsible for the division in this country.

When the other side is literally committed to resisting you on a good day the best you can do is to destroy them and peel off a few less committed members here and there.

I wish Democrats would just admit that they are nothing but an anti-white, anti-male, anti-Christian domestic terrorist group that has somehow tricked tens of millions of people into thinking they give a damn about the working class or the poor, that would be the day when pigs fly.

Let's be real; Trump NEVER tried. Not once that I can recall. Sure, he'll read off some scripted niceties every once in a while, but then in his next unscripted breath, he shows people how he really feels and completely contradicts the unifying language, so no one takes it seriously. I WILL SAY that democrats have done little to help the situation, but neither has Trump.
Let's be real. Even if Trump had tried, you would still be dissatisfied.

You're a shit stain. You are my enemy.

Aspiring to become the next Cesar Sayoc?
No. He didn't do jack shit.

People are desperately looking for people of character in public office.This decision, this hatred, this ugliness - it really has to end. Words matter. Words matter.The press is not the enemy of the people ... Here's what I hope. I hope that this craziness that's going on about these pipe bombs. I hope and pray that our leaders are going to lower the temperature in our public dialogue

First of all, I do want to say that I don't blame Trump for the Down's Syndrome "Bomber". Was this drooling imbecile inspired by Trump's hostile rhetoric? Possibly, probably, and he (Trump) should probably chill out with that (not that I think he will in a million years). but still ....

Not shut the fuck up about it, right-wingers. This conspiracy theory peddling is just sad and pathetic.

To the point, why does Trump STILL pay lip service to unity when it's clear that he prefers a divided nation? That part still confuses me. Does anyone actually still believe Trump has a chance to unite Americans? Maybe he had a chance RIGHT AFTER THE ELECTION, but it's been a few years since then and winning over new supporters is clearly not a priority of his. I wish he would just quit pretending and admit, "I only care about my supporters. Everyone else can get fucked." I would respect that rare moment of honesty from him.
Go back and actually watch Trump’s speech RIGHT AFTER he won the election and then go back and watch the media’s reaction and the Democrats’ reactions RIGHT AFTER he won the election. Democrats are 1000% responsible for the division in this country.

When the other side is literally committed to resisting you on a good day the best you can do is to destroy them and peel off a few less committed members here and there.

I wish Democrats would just admit that they are nothing but an anti-white, anti-male, anti-Christian domestic terrorist group that has somehow tricked tens of millions of people into thinking they give a damn about the working class or the poor, that would be the day when pigs fly.

Let's be real; Trump NEVER tried. Not once that I can recall. Sure, he'll read off some scripted niceties every once in a while, but then in his next unscripted breath, he shows people how he really feels and completely contradicts the unifying language, so no one takes it seriously. I WILL SAY that democrats have done little to help the situation, but neither has Trump.
Democrats have done nothing but attempt to assassinate him and cause mass civil unrest.

Democrats are lucky that Trump doesn’t simply send the military to kill every single last “resistance” member and their Antifa brown shirts. That would be more than they deserve.

Well I can see you guys haven't learned anything or changed in the slightest. Not surprised, but mildly disappointed. I guess I'm not totally cynical yet.
Neither have you, twat. Did you say a cocksucking word about Hillary's civility comment?

Neither will you.

Actually, no wait ... go ahead, commit some sort of retarded terrorist attack on behalf of republicans right before midterms. Then maybe you can be the only right-wing moron that's actually dumber than Cesar. At least he was smart enough not to hurt anyone.

Democrats have done nothing but attempt to assassinate him and cause mass civil unrest.

Democrats are lucky that Trump doesn’t simply send the military to kill every single last “resistance” member and their Antifa brown shirts. That would be more than they deserve.

Well I can see you guys haven't learned anything or changed in the slightest. Not surprised, but mildly disappointed. I guess I'm not totally cynical yet.
Neither have you, twat. Did you say a cocksucking word about Hillary's civility comment?

And Hillary is what exactly? Nobody. An old grandma who barely anyone gives a shit about. Donald, on the other hand, is the fucking President of the United States. I'd like to think we hold our president to a higher standard than a regular citizen. Of course, this president is held to a lower standard than a fry cook at McDonalds, for some reason.

People are desperately looking for people of character in public office.This decision, this hatred, this ugliness - it really has to end. Words matter. Words matter.The press is not the enemy of the people ... Here's what I hope. I hope that this craziness that's going on about these pipe bombs. I hope and pray that our leaders are going to lower the temperature in our public dialogue
By leaders I assume you are only talking about Trump, right?

Neither will you.

Actually, no wait ... go ahead, commit some sort of retarded terrorist attack on behalf of republicans right before midterms. Then maybe you can be the only right-wing moron that's actually dumber than Cesar. At least he was smart enough not to hurt anyone.
Inciting violence. Encouraging terrorism.

Good job

No one is looking for people of character. This is not the time for character. This is the time for choosing up sides.

There is a difference between a divided government and a divided people. In a democracy, divided government is the norm, but it is not normal to see the kind of vitriolic divisions among the people as we do now. If you examine President Trump's rhetoric, he fiercely attacks his political opponents, including elements of the media, but he does not attack those segments of the American people who oppose him.

On the other hand, the Democrats' close embrace of identity politics, to the exclusion of nearly all important political or economic issues, encourages divisions among the American people, seeking to persuade segments of the population to feel excluded, exploited so that Democrats can claim to be their champions. The Democratic strategy of identity politics has even tried to divide the American people in half, with Hillary declaring half the American people were unworthy of any consideration in her "deplorables" speech, the message of which has been repeated over and over by other Democratic politicians. We saw again how the Democrats sought to deepen divisions among the American people during the march about Lee's statue in Charlottesville. President Trump stated that both sides were responsible for the violence, a statement that was supported by the police who were there but not by the Democrats or much of the media, but the Democrats called all those who opposed removing the statue nazes, fascists, KKK, while ignoring the antifa troops who came to the march in masks and carrying clubs. A perfect example of President Trump trying to bring the American people together and the Democrats seeking to divide them.

While battling Democratic politicians, President Trump has consistently tried to bring the American people together, but the Democrats have consistently tried to divide Americans. When William Clyde Allen III sent ricin to the President, Mattis, and others in the administration early in Oct., did the President try to exploit this to characterize and vilify all Americans who supported Democrats? No, but now that Ceasar Sayoc has sent fake bombs to some prominent Democrats, Democratic politicians can do nothing else. Again, the President seeks unity among the American people and the Democrats seek deeper and deeper divisions.

To the point, why does Trump STILL pay lip service to unity when it's clear that he prefers a divided nation? That part still confuses me. Does anyone actually still believe Trump has a chance to unite Americans?

At the rate both parties are putting out anti-liberty legislation, the very last thing we want is unity. The very last thing we want is broad, bipartisan, consent to tyranny. That's what the party of one wants.

Without division, without disagreement, we'd all be in shackles, courtesy of the complicit moderate and the fake two party system. Any speak of unity should be shut down at its very mention.

As I've said before, the most dangerous political faction in America is the exteme center. They'll have us all in shackles.

To heck with just bowing down and accepting a bipartisan ass raping in the name of 'unity'. I, for one, intend to fight for my right to disagree with a tyrant! I do not consent to unity. I vehemently oppose abut 90 percent of you on this board. That's not going to change. Not yesterday, not today, not tomorrow, not any day.

Last edited:
In a democracy, divided government is the norm, but it is not normal to see the kind of vitriolic divisions among the people as we do now.

No.

The chief charactaristic of 'a Democracy' is Rule by Omnipotent Majority. In 'a Democracy'', The Individual, and any group of Individuals composing any Minority, have no protection against the unlimited power of The Majority. It is a case of Majority-over-Man. Division is not permitted in 'a Democracy.'

It's a good gosh darned thing America is not 'a Demicracy' but all of this speak of 'unity' should serve as a stark reminder that 'a Democracy' is precisely what the establishment is promoting. For the past year we've seen a steady flow of the 'our democracy' spew from both sides of the fake two party system.

America is not and never has been 'a Democracy.'

There is a difference between a divided government and a divided people. In a democracy, divided government is the norm, but it is not normal to see the kind of vitriolic divisions among the people as we do now. If you examine President Trump's rhetoric, he fiercely attacks his political opponents, including elements of the media, but he does not attack those segments of the American people who oppose him.

On the other hand, the Democrats' close embrace of identity politics, to the exclusion of nearly all important political or economic issues, encourages divisions among the American people, seeking to persuade segments of the population to feel excluded, exploited so that Democrats can claim to be their champions. The Democratic strategy of identity politics has even tried to divide the American people in half, with Hillary declaring half the American people were unworthy of any consideration in her "deplorables" speech, the message of which has been repeated over and over by other Democratic politicians. We saw again how the Democrats sought to deepen divisions among the American people during the march about Lee's statue in Charlottesville. President Trump stated that both sides were responsible for the violence, a statement that was supported by the police who were there but not by the Democrats or much of the media, but the Democrats called all those who opposed removing the statue nazes, fascists, KKK, while ignoring the antifa troops who came to the march in masks and carrying clubs. A perfect example of President Trump trying to bring the American people together and the Democrats seeking to divide them.

While battling Democratic politicians, President Trump has consistently tried to bring the American people together, but the Democrats have consistently tried to divide Americans. When William Clyde Allen III sent ricin to the President, Mattis, and others in the administration early in Oct., did the President try to exploit this to characterize and vilify all Americans who supported Democrats? No, but now that Ceasar Sayoc has sent fake bombs to some prominent Democrats, Democratic politicians can do nothing else. Again, the President seeks unity among the American people and the Democrats seek deeper and deeper divisions.

Whattaboutism + willful ignorance toward the way Trump comes across to people, intentionally or otherwise.

To the point, why does Trump STILL pay lip service to unity when it's clear that he prefers a divided nation? That part still confuses me. Does anyone actually still believe Trump has a chance to unite Americans?

At the rate both parties are putting out anti-liberty legislation, the very last thing we want is unity. The very last thing we want is broad, bipartisan, consent to tyranny. That's what the party of one wants.

Without division, without disagreement, we'd all be in shackles, courtesy of the complicit moderate and the fake two party system. Any speak of unity should be shut down at its very mention.

As I've said before, the most dangerous political faction in America is the exteme center. They'll have us all in shackles.

To heck with just bowing down and accepting a bipartisan ass raping in the name of 'unity'. I, for one, intend to fight for my right to disagree with a tyrant! I do not consent to unity. I vehemently oppose abut 90 percent of you on this board. That's not going to change. Not yesterday, not today, not tomorrow, not any day.

Much better to have a government fighting with itself and doing nothing productive. Hmm ... sometimes I wonder about people.

Much better to have a government fighting with itself and doing nothing productive. Hmm ... sometimes I wonder about people.

Here's what bipartisanship gets us. Here's what unity gets us....

travel_112410~0.jpg

But I can see why you might wonder about people. Freedom simply isn't popular. Or understood, for that matter. Freedom is scary. It's a darned travesty.

Here's what bipartisanship gets us. Here's what unity gets us....

travel_112410~0.jpg

Buddy, whether you like it or not, we need our government to actually do things ... to adapt with the times. Otherwise our laws fall behind the pace of technology and the evolution of our cultural and social values. Well, they already have, but ...

Unless you are of those crackpots who believes we don't need laws or government. In which case there is probably no point in trying to communicate with you.

Buddy, whether you like it or not, we need our government to actually do things ... to adapt with the times. Otherwise our laws fall behind the pace of technology and the evolution of our cultural and social values. Well, they already have, but ...

I'm not your buddy.

And the only government we want is one that is strictly limited, as the Framers intended. This is the difference between 'a Democracy' and 'a Republic.'

Limited for liberty!

I'm not your buddy.

And the only government we want is one that is strictly limited, as the Framers intended. This is the difference between 'a Democracy' and 'a Republic.'

Limited for liberty!

I was trying to be nice. But obviously you're just another pissed off fifty-something guy who wants the world to be something it isn't and never will be. Enjoy the rest of your shit life.

Forum List

Back