Why doesn't Atheists go away?

Why do people keep assuming that god granted free will?

Why is it not possible that Free will is a creation of satan to help undermine Gods Holy Will?

Hey, just a thought....

Bible Verses about Free Will

Proverbs 16:9

The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.

Joshua 24:15

And if it is evil in your eyes to serve the Lord, choose this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your fathers served in the region beyond the River, or the gods of the Amorites in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord.”

John 7:17

If anyone's will is to do God's will, he will know whether the teaching is from God or whether I am speaking on my own authority.

Romans 13:2

Therefore whoever resists the authorities resists what God has appointed, and those who resist will incur judgment.

Ephesians 2:8-9

For by grace you have been saved through faith. And this is not your own doing; it is the gift of God, not a result of works, so that no one may boast.

Ephesians 2:2

In which you once walked, following the course of this world, following the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that is now at work in the sons of disobedience—

Galatians 5:16-17

But I say, walk by the Spirit, and you will not gratify the desires of the flesh. For the desires of the flesh are against the Spirit, and the desires of the Spirit are against the flesh, for these are opposed to each other, to keep you from doing the things you want to do.

John 8:24

I told you that you would die in your sins, for unless you believe that I am he you will die in your sins.”

John 6:44

No one can come to me unless the Father who sent me draws him. And I will raise him up on the last day.

John 3:16

“For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.

2 Timothy 2:26

And they may come to their senses and escape from the snare of the devil, after being captured by him to do his will.

Luke 13:3

No, I tell you; but unless you repent, you will all likewise perish.

Hi all

Your favorite non-believer is here to present you with a most subtle question!!

No--it is not "does a chimera bombinating in a vacuum devours second intentions?" But "Why don't Atheists go away?"

I know--my ability to question the most obvious of obvious is a much desired talent!! No need for the applauses!

I think it is due to atheists love of Christian myths!! Look--they do not attack any other religious thoughts, right? No attacks on Moses splitting the red sea, no attacks on Mohammed going to heaven while standing on a rock--no attack on Apollo riding in the sky in a golden chariot, no attacks on the Buddha talking to serpents about what to do with his enlightenment.

Nope, none, not a!!

So it has to be the love of christian Myths!! What do you think?

Christian myths are good, the fact there is no god is better…

Psa 53:1 To the Chief Musician on Mahalath. A contemplation. A Psalm of David. The fool has said in his heart, There is no God. They acted corruptly, and have worked out abominable wickedness; there is not one doing good.

Hi all

Your favorite non-believer is here to present you with a most subtle question!!

No--it is not "does a chimera bombinating in a vacuum devours second intentions?" But "Why don't Atheists go away?"

I know--my ability to question the most obvious of obvious is a much desired talent!! No need for the applauses!

I think it is due to atheists love of Christian myths!! Look--they do not attack any other religious thoughts, right? No attacks on Moses splitting the red sea, no attacks on Mohammed going to heaven while standing on a rock--no attack on Apollo riding in the sky in a golden chariot, no attacks on the Buddha talking to serpents about what to do with his enlightenment.

Nope, none, not a!!

So it has to be the love of christian Myths!! What do you think?

Hi chaos, here's your favorite believer to give you the not so subtle answer. :)

The Old Testament is constantly under attack for it's "myths". So that's 2 religions. Oddly, they're the two that are related.
Thing is, Satan knows they aren't myths because he was present during those "myth" events.
Satan knows:
1. The Torah identifies him and his methods of operation, and how to remove his power. It exposes him.
2. That sin septic blood needs a blood transfusion for the patient to live. Jesus gave blood. And acceptance of that fact renders Satan 100% powerless. So Satan wants you to disbelieve God's chosen and His Son, therefore, he attacks both.
Satan leaves the Buddhists to Buddha because Buddha has no power over him.

And Satan is making a beeline for Israel right now. He does not want you to read Daniel, or Isaiah, or Revelation, because they lay bare his every strategic move in his last attempt to destroy the land that God has promised to defend Himself this time, (a strategy also laid out in the 2 religions, for the sole purpose of recognizing who is controlling whom.)

God said we'd see giant hail, so when we see giant hail wiping out the Russian and Muslim army heading for Israel, you'll know realize who He is, and that He is real. And, the Power and the Glory, and the unmerited favor you have in Him, and that you, his other son, has an inheritance headed your way. The universe is your legacy.

Ephesians 6:12
For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the cosmic powers over this present darkness, against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly places.

So, there ya go. That's why. :)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back