🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why doesn’t Black Lives Matter welcome robust debate with people who disagree?

question

when you say black lives matter, do you mean?

ONLY black lives matter

or

Black lives matter TOO

the answer say a lot and makes a significant difference in how others see it

Which is it?

I don't know what other people mean when they say BLM but what I mean is;

I would appreciate it if the police would actually abide by their SWORN OATH and stop executing blacks in the streets.

DUE PROCESS!

If whites are also being executed in the streets without due process then THAT should stop, too.

the actual statistics do not support the claim that police are executing blacks in the streets. That is a lie.
no but they do support that Blacks are arrested at a much higher rate than whites for the same crimes, and will serve much longer prison sentences than whites for the same crimes.

The prison for profit system in this country is legalized slavery.

This is just stupidity. If blacks were being arrested and sent to prison for long times for profit, wouldn't it stand to reason that someone might figure out that there are more whites out there than blacks, and use them to make profit it well, resulting in more whites in prison? Or do these prisons only make money off black prisoners?

It is easier to imprison blacks than whites. If you get a lot of traffic tickets, you will accrue a lot of fines. If you are a low income workers in an urban neighbourhood, where the local police use black residents as a cash cow, you will accumulate a lot of fines. If you are poor and can't pay your fines, you will be to jail for a period of time, even if you haven't committed a crime. When you go to jail, you will be fired. And after you get out, you have a jail record, making it more difficult to get a job.

So you do something marginally illegal because you're broke out of work and desperate like grab a loaf of bread, and bang, you're now an excon thief. Back to jail for you.

Back in the 70's a hippy friend was falsely arrested at a big time drug bust gone bad. 15 cop cars busted the band when they arrived to set up for a concert in a border town. The out of town promoter was apparently a major drug dealer who was using the concert ticket sales to launder drug money. This really expensive, months in the planning drug bust - 15 cruisers, 30 officers, and 4 dogs, netted them two joints and a half ounce of home grown. Not the TV newsworth law and order bust they had in mind.

At my friend's trial, he testified that the joint in the cigarette pack wasn't his. He is severely asthmatic, and very allergic to smoke of any kind. He had a letter from his allergist confirming this. And since he never buys cigarettes, and none of the guys in his band smoke either, why would he have a cigarette pack. The other guy, whose pockets they also emptied on the hood of the police car not only smoked, he smoke the brand of cigarettes which the joint was found in, and he admitted the joint was his. The cop claimed he saw my friend put the cigarette pack on the car, and the judge saw no reason to disbelieve the 17 year veteran of the force. My friend was convicted.

Everyone involved in this story is white, and my friend was telling the truth. His family spent a lot of money getting that conviction overturned on appeal, so he wouldn't be prevented from travelling, and he wouldn't have to go through life with a record. Poor people don't have those options. They go through life with bullshit records which limit their options.

And when they do get out of jail, there are still outstanding warrants for outstanding parking tickets, which prevent them from getting a license, which in turns may prevent them from getting a job.

Social and economic racial opression is just one big thing. It is thousands of little things that limit choices. Like the mining of poor neighbourhoods for parking violations as a cash cow for police departments. Like inner city schools which have fewer resources and scholarship athletic programs to enable students to get athletic scholarships, like football, basketball, etc. Suburban schools in middle class neighbourhoods have, on average 14 atheltic programs which could lead to scholarships for their students. Find a "minor sport" like fencing or badminton to excel in and get a free ride to college. Mostly minority inner city schools have, on average 9 such programs, and they're the big team sports - baseball, basketball, football, track and field, and other high competition programs, where the competition for scholarships is much greater, further reducing their chances of acceptance.

Laws which limit where blacks can buy property, or lending policies and laws which allow banks and other institutions to discriminate. As a young bank manager looking to refinance my home after my divorce, I found a lot of doors closed to me. One lender said simply, that if I were to default on the loan, there is no way he could foreclose on the loan and turn a woman and her children out onto the street. I looked him in the eye, and said "Why not? I could." There's always an excuse for discrimination. But the effect was the same.

Laws which limit where blacks, or how blacks could buy or hold property. Every decade I have lived through from before you were born has had major race riots, triggered by the deaths of unarmed black people at the hands of police. EVERY. SINGLE ONE.

And here you are Mr. Millenial. Telling us that what me and others have witnessed on TV throughout our entire lives, didn't really happen and if it did, those beatings and killings are just no big deal, and police brutality, which only happens in the USA, isn't really the truth of what's going on.
Yeah!!!...... because no white person has EVER been killed by a cop!!!.... NOT EVEN ONCE!!!!

:rolleyes:

How many whites have been killed while in handcuffs?
OH.... I see... now we are only counting when killed while in handcuffs... I must have missed the memo. The rest are not really victims... got it.

You don't think getting killed in a shoot out is different from getting killed while in handcuffs?

No one here is saying that people who pull a gun or other weapon on the cops and are justifiably killed by the cops is the issue.

The killing of unarmed people or people who are already in cuffs is the far more egregious offense don't you think?
Yeah cause no unarmed white person has EVER been killed by the police... NOT EVEN ONCE!!!.... RACISM!!!!

:rolleyes-41:
Where did I say that?

Why don't you tell me how many unarmed White people have been killed by the police?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
question

ONLY black lives matter

or

Black lives matter TOO

Which is it?

I don't know what other people mean when they say BLM but what I mean is;

I would appreciate it if the police would actually abide by their SWORN OATH and stop executing blacks in the streets.

DUE PROCESS!

If whites are also being executed in the streets without due process then THAT should stop, too.

the actual statistics do not support the claim that police are executing blacks in the streets. That is a lie.
no but they do support that Blacks are arrested at a much higher rate than whites for the same crimes, and will serve much longer prison sentences than whites for the same crimes.

The prison for profit system in this country is legalized slavery.

This is just stupidity. If blacks were being arrested and sent to prison for long times for profit, wouldn't it stand to reason that someone might figure out that there are more whites out there than blacks, and use them to make profit it well, resulting in more whites in prison? Or do these prisons only make money off black prisoners?

It is easier to imprison blacks than whites. If you get a lot of traffic tickets, you will accrue a lot of fines. If you are a low income workers in an urban neighbourhood, where the local police use black residents as a cash cow, you will accumulate a lot of fines. If you are poor and can't pay your fines, you will be to jail for a period of time, even if you haven't committed a crime. When you go to jail, you will be fired. And after you get out, you have a jail record, making it more difficult to get a job.

So you do something marginally illegal because you're broke out of work and desperate like grab a loaf of bread, and bang, you're now an excon thief. Back to jail for you.

Back in the 70's a hippy friend was falsely arrested at a big time drug bust gone bad. 15 cop cars busted the band when they arrived to set up for a concert in a border town. The out of town promoter was apparently a major drug dealer who was using the concert ticket sales to launder drug money. This really expensive, months in the planning drug bust - 15 cruisers, 30 officers, and 4 dogs, netted them two joints and a half ounce of home grown. Not the TV newsworth law and order bust they had in mind.

At my friend's trial, he testified that the joint in the cigarette pack wasn't his. He is severely asthmatic, and very allergic to smoke of any kind. He had a letter from his allergist confirming this. And since he never buys cigarettes, and none of the guys in his band smoke either, why would he have a cigarette pack. The other guy, whose pockets they also emptied on the hood of the police car not only smoked, he smoke the brand of cigarettes which the joint was found in, and he admitted the joint was his. The cop claimed he saw my friend put the cigarette pack on the car, and the judge saw no reason to disbelieve the 17 year veteran of the force. My friend was convicted.

Everyone involved in this story is white, and my friend was telling the truth. His family spent a lot of money getting that conviction overturned on appeal, so he wouldn't be prevented from travelling, and he wouldn't have to go through life with a record. Poor people don't have those options. They go through life with bullshit records which limit their options.

And when they do get out of jail, there are still outstanding warrants for outstanding parking tickets, which prevent them from getting a license, which in turns may prevent them from getting a job.

Social and economic racial opression is just one big thing. It is thousands of little things that limit choices. Like the mining of poor neighbourhoods for parking violations as a cash cow for police departments. Like inner city schools which have fewer resources and scholarship athletic programs to enable students to get athletic scholarships, like football, basketball, etc. Suburban schools in middle class neighbourhoods have, on average 14 atheltic programs which could lead to scholarships for their students. Find a "minor sport" like fencing or badminton to excel in and get a free ride to college. Mostly minority inner city schools have, on average 9 such programs, and they're the big team sports - baseball, basketball, football, track and field, and other high competition programs, where the competition for scholarships is much greater, further reducing their chances of acceptance.

Laws which limit where blacks can buy property, or lending policies and laws which allow banks and other institutions to discriminate. As a young bank manager looking to refinance my home after my divorce, I found a lot of doors closed to me. One lender said simply, that if I were to default on the loan, there is no way he could foreclose on the loan and turn a woman and her children out onto the street. I looked him in the eye, and said "Why not? I could." There's always an excuse for discrimination. But the effect was the same.

Laws which limit where blacks, or how blacks could buy or hold property. Every decade I have lived through from before you were born has had major race riots, triggered by the deaths of unarmed black people at the hands of police. EVERY. SINGLE ONE.

And here you are Mr. Millenial. Telling us that what me and others have witnessed on TV throughout our entire lives, didn't really happen and if it did, those beatings and killings are just no big deal, and police brutality, which only happens in the USA, isn't really the truth of what's going on.
Yeah!!!...... because no white person has EVER been killed by a cop!!!.... NOT EVEN ONCE!!!!

:rolleyes:

How many whites have been killed while in handcuffs?
OH.... I see... now we are only counting when killed while in handcuffs... I must have missed the memo. The rest are not really victims... got it.

Bad actions have been taken against whites also. A large issue is people in the lower classes having very little recourse to counter bad cops.

Does this affect poor whites also? It does. Are you going to protest and work to change this?
Tell me why do blacks get arrested up to 11 times more often than whites do for the exact same offense.

There is no denying the disproportionate arrest numbers
Because you cannot use arbitrary general data to make a specific point on a particular data point.
It doesn't work that way.
For instance... the point made all the time... single women don't make as much as single men for the same jobs.
Therefore it must be true. Right?
Well it isn't.
Because as soon as you start clarifying the data to be a better match.... it stops being true.
The fact is never married women actually out earn never married men. That is a fact.
It's not arbitrary.

The numbers are out there

black people and white people smoke marijuana at similar rates, yet black people are 3.7 times as likely to be arrested for marijuana possession.

How many more do you want?

Why are people fired and silenced for not agreeing with the Black Lives Matter agenda?

Doesn’t it seem counter to the free speech culture we should have here?

Why does someone with a different political view have to be an ENEMY?

It’s because BLM really can’t defend their agenda, so they silence all dissenters. They will not enter into an actual discussion of reality and facts.

It’s so transparent.

The answer is simply really, they dwe on't want discussion because BLM exists to turn a molehill into a mountain.

Is it a damn shame that even one American is killed due to bad behavior of police? Of course it is, but what kind of outrage is going to develop if BLM , and others, just came out and said "looking at the facts, we have 50 americans killed by bad actors in police departments in this country last year, that's 50 too many?" The answer is "not much" so instead they gin up the numbers, and scream about "systemic racism" and then squelch all reasonable debate, because the reality is BLM , and others, KNOW we have the least racist, most careful police in the world , and facts prove this, so every dissent MUST be shut down before the actual facts can enter the discussion.

You have 1000 Americans killed by police every single year, even as crime numbers are declining. 47 of the people killed by police last year were unarmed. Police officers who are fired for excessive force just get hired somewhere else. The protections for police officers using force are such that racist assholes who just want to bully blacks and shouldn't be working in policing at all, are still on the force. Chauvin had 16 excessive force violations, and had previously killed another person before he murdered George Floyd.

In the first world, the police in other nations don't kill their citizens in anywhere near the numbers that American police do. You have the highest number of people incarcerated in the first world, even as crime goes down. Their police forces are militarized, and they live in the communities where they serve.

French police killed 26 people last year. In the UK, that number was 3 - and two of them were murdering, knife wielding terrorists on London Bridge. In Canada, that number was 8. Norway, and a number of other European nations, had 0. The violence by American police is out of control. Nowhere have we seen this more than in the attacks on peaceful protestors in the marches.
Yeah... but UK nor French have the "black problem" that we have in America. They didn't have ill-thought social engineering that packed blacks in like sardines away from jobs...away from better schools...away from them.
Black people in other countries don't act like they do here. At all. None.
Also UK police don't carry guns...so...yeah...that kinda explains that don't it?
Yeah... but UK nor French have the "black problem" that we have in America.
You are exactly what you seem.
What is that "black problem?"
It's quite simple, if a "White" man disagrees with ANYTHING a person of color wants or thinks he is "Racist". It really is just that simple.
Who told you BLM was about that?

I'm not limiting it to BLM.
What do you mean? You want to put anyone who is black in your debate? Everyone should stereotype for you and like you?

You aren't very good at this. My statement is true, more than not feel just that way.
ESPECIALLY the resident black posters here.

If he isn't very good at this, you're even worse.

"If a 'White' man disagrees with ANYTHING a person of color wants or thinks he is 'Racist'." This is a racist statement. You follow that with "My statement is true, more than not feel just that way". While your statement is NOT true, you are correct that many (not most) people feel that way. This is proof that systemic racism is a serious problem in America.

I know that's not what you thought you were proving, but with your standard conservative pretzel logic, you manage to shoot yourself in the foot. Every. Single. Time.

It is true and you're an idiot.I've never shot myself in ay foot honey. Go peddle your "White Guilt" elsewhere.

I'm not "peddling" anything. I'm just pointing out your "truth" which you acknowledge is widely believed, is not only a fallacy, but a racist fallacy at that. Thank you for acknowledging that racism is wide spread and systemic. It's a beginning. The next step is to acknowledge that it's harming the WHOLE nation, and not just black people.

It's neither widespread nor systemic.

Imagine if someone stupidly said "based on the stats, we can see that blacks are just systemtically criminals" it isn't true.

Just using YOUR numbers, let's say 1000 Americans were killed by police in this country and assume that each of them was due to bad behavior by the police, and we'll even assume 100% of them were black so that we can come up with the most generous numbers to your argument.

Last year there were roughly 2.2M black people arrested in this country.

We'll use that number as the basis for both arguments.

There are roughly 42M blacks in the US,

So 5% of the black population was arrested last year. 5% proves that blacks are not systemically criminal. I'm sure you would agree. It's not like 50% of blacks are breaking the law, it's actually a very lower number. Whites are around 2.5%, Asians, around 1%. Relatively speaking all are very small numbers, and of course we'd like to see lower figures, but the reality is when you have a free society, you're going to have more criminal behavior. Not much you can do about that.

Now, let's look at the 1,000 deaths. Even if every single one of them were black, you would be talking about less than .5% of blacks arrested by cops last year were killed by those cops. if you figure the real numbers, and see that we're talking about 1,000 deaths in 11M arrests. that's less than 1/10th of percent.

So unless you are prepared to argue that 5% of blacks being arrested proves that blacks are systemic criminals there is no logical way you can reach the conclusion that .01% of arrests ending in the suspect being killed by police proves that we have systemic police brutality in this country.

And of course there is the anecdotal evidence that proves the lie. If this country was so racist, and Democrats cared as much about black and brown people as they say they do , they would NOT be encouraging the daily deluge of black and brown people who come to this country looking for safety , even at the risk of their own lives.

This is a made up bullshit argument by Democrats who know that their voters are stupid. Plain and simple.

Your entire line of reasoning based is based on a racist system of violent over policing, so ALL of the numbers used are skewed to the excessive number of police interactions with minorities are heavily skewed against minorities.

White kids have their pot confiscated and are sent on their way. White kids have a future and we don't want their "boys will be boys behaviour" to hamper their job and education prospects for the rest of their lives, just over a little weed. Young blacks and young white use marijuana at about the same rates.

Black kids get arrested for the same thing.

View attachment 348009View attachment 348009

Black people are 13% of the population but commit 52% of the murders in America.

Black people are 13% of the population but commit 52% of the murders in America.
Derp.....
No, dope. 13% don't commit murder.
99.9% of black folks don't commit murder just like 99.9% of white folks don't commit murder.
What is the black problem?
I would expect that you have no idea.
I will give a hint.... memorial day Chicago.... 70% single parent raised children, tell me again what is the number one cause of death for inner city young black males?

What is the black problem.... :rolleyes:
White racism is the black problem. There are almost 48 million blacks, most of us don't live in Chicago. Unwed births don't mean no man is around. Every black woman is not a lesbian dumb ass.

Why are people fired and silenced for not agreeing with the Black Lives Matter agenda?

It’s because BLM really can’t defend their agenda, so they silence all dissenters. They will not enter into an actual discussion of reality and facts.

It’s so transparent.

The answer is simply really, they dwe on't want discussion because BLM exists to turn a molehill into a mountain.

Is it a damn shame that even one American is killed due to bad behavior of police? Of course it is, but what kind of outrage is going to develop if BLM , and others, just came out and said "looking at the facts, we have 50 americans killed by bad actors in police departments in this country last year, that's 50 too many?" The answer is "not much" so instead they gin up the numbers, and scream about "systemic racism" and then squelch all reasonable debate, because the reality is BLM , and others, KNOW we have the least racist, most careful police in the world , and facts prove this, so every dissent MUST be shut down before the actual facts can enter the discussion.

You have 1000 Americans killed by police every single year, even as crime numbers are declining. 47 of the people killed by police last year were unarmed. Police officers who are fired for excessive force just get hired somewhere else. The protections for police officers using force are such that racist assholes who just want to bully blacks and shouldn't be working in policing at all, are still on the force. Chauvin had 16 excessive force violations, and had previously killed another person before he murdered George Floyd.

In the first world, the police in other nations don't kill their citizens in anywhere near the numbers that American police do. You have the highest number of people incarcerated in the first world, even as crime goes down. Their police forces are militarized, and they live in the communities where they serve.

French police killed 26 people last year. In the UK, that number was 3 - and two of them were murdering, knife wielding terrorists on London Bridge. In Canada, that number was 8. Norway, and a number of other European nations, had 0. The violence by American police is out of control. Nowhere have we seen this more than in the attacks on peaceful protestors in the marches.
Yeah... but UK nor French have the "black problem" that we have in America. They didn't have ill-thought social engineering that packed blacks in like sardines away from jobs...away from better schools...away from them.
Also UK police don't carry guns...so...yeah...that kinda explains that don't it?
It's quite simple, if a "White" man disagrees with ANYTHING a person of color wants or thinks he is "Racist". It really is just that simple.

What do you mean? You want to put anyone who is black in your debate? Everyone should stereotype for you and like you?

You aren't very good at this. My statement is true, more than not feel just that way.

"If a 'White' man disagrees with ANYTHING a person of color wants or thinks he is 'Racist'." This is a racist statement. You follow that with "My statement is true, more than not feel just that way". While your statement is NOT true, you are correct that many (not most) people feel that way. This is proof that systemic racism is a serious problem in America.

I know that's not what you thought you were proving, but with your standard conservative pretzel logic, you manage to shoot yourself in the foot. Every. Single. Time.

It is true and you're an idiot.I've never shot myself in ay foot honey. Go peddle your "White Guilt" elsewhere.

I'm not "peddling" anything. I'm just pointing out your "truth" which you acknowledge is widely believed, is not only a fallacy, but a racist fallacy at that. Thank you for acknowledging that racism is wide spread and systemic. It's a beginning. The next step is to acknowledge that it's harming the WHOLE nation, and not just black people.

Imagine if someone stupidly said "based on the stats, we can see that blacks are just systemtically criminals" it isn't true.

Just using YOUR numbers, let's say 1000 Americans were killed by police in this country and assume that each of them was due to bad behavior by the police, and we'll even assume 100% of them were black so that we can come up with the most generous numbers to your argument.

So 5% of the black population was arrested last year. 5% proves that blacks are not systemically criminal. I'm sure you would agree. It's not like 50% of blacks are breaking the law, it's actually a very lower number. Whites are around 2.5%, Asians, around 1%. Relatively speaking all are very small numbers, and of course we'd like to see lower figures, but the reality is when you have a free society, you're going to have more criminal behavior. Not much you can do about that.

Now, let's look at the 1,000 deaths. Even if every single one of them were black, you would be talking about less than .5% of blacks arrested by cops last year were killed by those cops. if you figure the real numbers, and see that we're talking about 1,000 deaths in 11M arrests. that's less than 1/10th of percent.

So unless you are prepared to argue that 5% of blacks being arrested proves that blacks are systemic criminals there is no logical way you can reach the conclusion that .01% of arrests ending in the suspect being killed by police proves that we have systemic police brutality in this country.

And of course there is the anecdotal evidence that proves the lie. If this country was so racist, and Democrats cared as much about black and brown people as they say they do , they would NOT be encouraging the daily deluge of black and brown people who come to this country looking for safety , even at the risk of their own lives.

This is a made up bullshit argument by Democrats who know that their voters are stupid. Plain and simple.

Your entire line of reasoning based is based on a racist system of violent over policing, so ALL of the numbers used are skewed to the excessive number of police interactions with minorities are heavily skewed against minorities.

White kids have their pot confiscated and are sent on their way. White kids have a future and we don't want their "boys will be boys behaviour" to hamper their job and education prospects for the rest of their lives, just over a little weed. Young blacks and young white use marijuana at about the same rates.

Derp.....
99.9% of black folks don't commit murder just like 99.9% of white folks don't commit murder.
I will give a hint.... memorial day Chicago.... 70% single parent raised children, tell me again what is the number one cause of death for inner city young black males?

White racism is the black problem. There are almost 48 million blacks, most of us don't live in Chicago. Unwed births don't mean no man is around. Every black woman is not a lesbian dumb ass.

If they know you they are.

"Son I ran her off as we do all of the time. the second you challenge her and throw out some sources she runs and hides."

She's running directly at you. And she's kicking your ass.

Last edited:

It’s so transparent.

Derp.....

If your significant other knew me you wouldn't have one. The root cause of the problem blacks face is white racism.

Chicago saw its deadliest day in at least 30 years last month, with 18 killings within a 24-hour period on 31 May.

The violence occurred as protests over George Floyd's death in Minneapolis also spurred rioting and looting in the Windy City.

Over the last weekend in May - a three day holiday - 85 people were shot and 24 killed, according to the University of Chicago Crime Lab.

Most of the victims were black.

The dead and injured include students, parents and middle-aged workers, according to the data provided to the Chicago Sun-Times.

Odd, none of the liberal fucks and none of the Black Lives Matter cult members have made ONE MENTION OF THIS.

Black lives DO NOT MATTER to BLACK LIVES MATTER.

WAKE UP.

The same thing happens in South Africa. Black on black crime is the direct result of the systemic racism and segregation of minorities.

It’s so transparent.

Derp.....

How can you give anyone a "hint" when you are obviously so clueless. Like all of the racist tropes conservatives parrot as to the cause of the high crime rates amonst minorities, this one blames the result of racism, as the cause of the problem.

As a result of the systemic racism and overpolicing of minorities communities during the Zero Tolerance policy of the War on Drugs, 7.7% of all black males are in state and federal prisons. Most are between the ages of 18 and 40 - the parenting years. When you put all of the young black fathers in prison for smoking pot, you have a lot of single parent families.

Since 1980, the population of young black males in state and federal prisons have tripled, mostly on non-violent drug crimes, as part of the War on Drugs. Marijuana usage between young whites and young black are routinely shown to be similar. Everybody, black and white smokes weed, and has since the 1970's. But young blacks are 4 times more likely to be charged for possession of small amounts.

View attachment 348300

Would you like to make your next bullshit racist post so we can dismantle that one too?

LOL Jesus Christ, now it's whitey's fault that blacks commit violence against other blacks too?
educate yourself on what causes violence in populations

I know exacty what causes the violence fool, hint it isn't white people.
The root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism.

It’s so transparent.

Derp.....

If your significant other knew me you wouldn't have one. The root cause of the problem blacks face is white racism.

Of course it is, just ask you. You are a miserable human being.

question

ONLY black lives matter

or

Black lives matter TOO

Which is it?
The message has meant Black lives matter TOO the entire time. Only racists have conflated this to mean anything else.

It’s so transparent.

Derp.....

Of course it is, just ask you. You are a miserable human being.
That is what lived experience fighting white policy makers show. You have white fragility and can't handle the truth.

It’s so transparent.
So, youre going to explain to them why their lives dont matter?

No, they need to explain why only select black lives matter. They lose their shit if you respond “All Lives Matter” but if you watch how BLM reacts to George Floyd’s tragic death yet ignore David Dorn’s tragic death, it is very clear that only black lives that fit an agenda matter.
BLM is a reminder which apparently many people chose to ignore.

“It’s important for us to also understand that the phrase ‘Black Lives Matter’ simply refers to the notion that there’s a specific vulnerability for African Americans that needs to be addressed. It’s not meant to suggest that other lives don’t matter. It’s to suggest that other folks aren’t experiencing this particular vulnerability.”
President Barack Obama

They feel that if you opinions do not agree with theirs then your opinions are not worth being heard

BLM is a totalitarian group that forbids any discussion with anyone who opposes them. What you are suggesting is impossible in 2020.

BLM is a lot more radical than black Muslims and the American National Socialist Party back in the day.

Those groups hated each other but were at least willing to listen. In this famous picture,Fuhrer Rockwell threatened to make a bar of soap out of the Jewish photographer but still allowed the picture to be taken.

You expect them to debate the issue of whether black lives matter:cuckoo:

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

It’s so transparent.

No, they need to explain why only select black lives matter. They lose their shit if you respond “All Lives Matter” but if you watch how BLM reacts to George Floyd’s tragic death yet ignore David Dorn’s tragic death, it is very clear that only black lives that fit an agenda matter.

“It’s important for us to also understand that the phrase ‘Black Lives Matter’ simply refers to the notion that there’s a specific vulnerability for African Americans that needs to be addressed. It’s not meant to suggest that other lives don’t matter. It’s to suggest that other folks aren’t experiencing this particular vulnerability.”
President Barack Obama

Not really, even the Obama administration didn't think BLM was a viable organization:

Friendly Reminder: Multiple Studies Don’t Back Up Any of the Black Lives Matter Talking Points

LINK

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

Not really, even the Obama administration didn't think BLM was a viable organization:

Friendly Reminder: Multiple Studies Don’t Back Up Any of the Black Lives Matter Talking Points

LINK
So they're saying Black Lives Don't Matter?
BLM is one trick pony, convincing America that blacks lives do matter and thus inspiring people to take action. Exactly what that action is other than protesting remains undefined.

Last edited:
While the country mourns the death of a man killed by a policeman (Mr. Floyd), over 40 policemen were injure, maimed, and killed during the riots, looting and vandalism. I don't think that one justifies the other. One bad action does not give anyone the right to damage, attack and kill others.

"Las Vegas police officer shot in head may need ventilator for rest of his life, family says." The Las Vegas police officer shot in the head while attempting to disperse a group of protesters on the Strip last week will likely remain on a ventilator for the rest of his life, his family said Tuesday, June 9. The family of Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officer Shay Mikalonis, 29, gave an update on his condition in a statement released through the department. “Shay is on a ventilator and will be for the foreseeable future or perhaps the rest of his life,” the statement said.

Every drop of blood is on the hands of the left and I blame us on the right for passively allowing them to get away with this.

We deserve what we get for being tolerant of these unreal scumbag cultural marxists. History repeating.....again and again and again and again.

Let's get back to our sports and Lord knows whatever else. It will just all go away.

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

LINK
BLM is one trick pony, convincing America that blacks lives do matter and thus inspiring people to take action. Exactly what that action is other than protesting remains undefined.

BLM is focused on a very select set of Black Lives that meet the condition of dying while in Police custody or at the hands of Police. Contrast the frequency of this occurrence with the number of Black lives lost on a daily basis to violence.

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

LINK

BLM is focused on a very select set of Black Lives that meet the condition of dying while in Police custody or at the hands of Police. Contrast the frequency of this occurrence with the number of Black lives lost on a daily basis to violence.

And we'll, that means it's OK, eh?

While the country mourns the death of a man killed by a policeman (Mr. Floyd), over 40 policemen were injure, maimed, and killed during the riots, looting and vandalism. I don't think that one justifies the other. One bad action does not give anyone the right to damage, attack and kill others.

"Las Vegas police officer shot in head may need ventilator for rest of his life, family says." The Las Vegas police officer shot in the head while attempting to disperse a group of protesters on the Strip last week will likely remain on a ventilator for the rest of his life, his family said Tuesday, June 9. The family of Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Officer Shay Mikalonis, 29, gave an update on his condition in a statement released through the department. “Shay is on a ventilator and will be for the foreseeable future or perhaps the rest of his life,” the statement said.

Every drop of blood is on the hands of the left and I blame us on the right for passively allowing them to get away with this.

We deserve what we get for being tolerant of these unreal scumbag cultural marxists. History repeating.....again and again and again and again.

Let's get back to our sports and Lord knows whatever else. It will just all go away.
Who here is justifying the violence?

No one.

It’s so transparent.

President Barack Obama

LINK

Violence in the Black community is directly tied to the history of how they have been treated by the system

Forum List

Back