Zone1 Why Doesn't God Just Show Himself?

No, I'm just making an observation of what you do. Your hiding from it just shows you know what you are doing is wrong.
I criticize religion and have openly admitted my contempt for it so I don't see that as hiding.

You choose to see that as a personal attack.

Maybe that's why you ran away from your magic challenge thread

I criticize religion and have openly admitted my contempt for it so I don't see that as hiding.

You choose to see that as a personal attack.

Maybe that's why you ran away from your magic challenge thread
I choose to see it for what it is; an attempt to subordinate religious beliefs.

IDGAF what you see it as.

I see organized religious institutions as a blight on humanity
Perfect. In another thread you said religion is detrimental. Here you say religion is a blight on humanity.

And you don't want to abolish religion, Karl? Because if religion is a blight on humanity and is detrimental to humanity then it is logical to believe that religion should be abolished. But apparently you are too big of a pussy to admit that, right?

Perfect. In another thread you said religion is detrimental. Here you say religion is a blight on humanity.

And you don't want to abolish religion, Karl? Because if religion is a blight on humanity and is detrimental to humanity then it is logical to believe that religion should be abolished. But apparently you are too big of a pussy to admit that, right?

Yeah two ways of saying the same thing.

Isn;t language fun?

And you are projecting your penchant for controlling people onto me.

IDGAF who you bow down to or whose feet you kiss

If you want to delude yourself go ahead.

Yeah two ways of saying the same thing.

Isn;t language fun?

And you are projecting your penchant for controlling people onto me.

IDGAF who you bow down to or whose feet you kiss

If you want to delude yourself go ahead.
I’m projecting that you hide your true beliefs, Vlad.

I’m projecting that you hide your true beliefs, Vlad.

There you go telling me what I believe again.

I do not care what Iron Age religion you want to fall for. You seem to need to think I care what you do.

Get over yourself

There you go telling me what I believe again.

I do not care what Iron Age religion you want to fall for. You seem to need to think I care what you do.

Get over yourself
No, I am telling you what I observe. You seek to subordinate the dominant religion of the land. That is exactly what I observe.

Not necessarily. Truth can sometimes be stranger than fiction. For all you know there could be an infinite number of universes and this universe exists just to test you.
Yes, maybe. We can make up infinite possibilities.

Forum List

Back