Why doesn’t Joe Biden try to negotiate a end to this war or D escalate

IamZ

Platinum Member
Mar 11, 2022

All he does is shout and threaten! And his sanctions do nothing, we are getting Russian oil up until June.
Why not go to Brussels sit down with all parties, negotiate like Trump would do?

All he does is shout and threaten! And his sanctions do nothing, we are getting Russian oil up until June.
Why not go to Brussels sit down with all parties, negotiate like Trump would do?
The negotiations are going on.

• Banned

Mixed signals from Ukraine’s president and his aides leave West confused about his endgame​

Volodymyr Zelensky faces agonizing choices at the negotiation table with Russia. His government is still sorting out what might be acceptable, say U.S. and European officials.​

Trump would have called a summit, in Brussels, sat them both down.. told him to knock your shit off.. The war would’ve been over

Trump would have called a summit, in Brussels, sat them both down.. told him to knock your shit off.. The war would’ve been over
In yer wet, wild dreams home-toy. Trump is not the president so he can't give Pootin the win.

Biden very publicly gave Russia the green light to invade Ukraine showing how much he doesn't care. The establishment around him immediately had to scramble to try to roll that back and clean up the mess. Blah blah blah is all you will ever get out of him unless you have a million bucks to drop on a Hunter Biden triptych.

He serves the purpose of not being Trump in the way that Trump served the purpose of not being Hillary. That is all you will ever get from him so there is no point having actual additional expectations out of this presidency. If people really wanted something done, they would have neither nominated nor elected a senile geriatric with one foot in the grave and the other in his mouth 24/7.

Weapons manufacturers.

I'm here to help.
My man. ;)

Joseph-Ducreux.gif

Biden very publicly gave Russia the green light to invade Ukraine showing how much he doesn't care. The establishment around him immediately had to scramble to try to roll that back and clean up the mess. Blah blah blah is all you will ever get out of him unless you have a million bucks to drop on a Hunter Biden triptych.

He serves the purpose of not being Trump in the way that Trump served the purpose of not being Hillary. That is all you will ever get from him so there is no point having actual additional expectations out of this presidency. If people really wanted something done, they would have neither nominated nor elected a senile geriatric with one foot in the grave and the other in his mouth 24/7.
When was Hillary president?

Is Biden trying to start WW3 with his agressive actions or is he being too weak? Can't have it both ways.
Your response is WEAK...........

DON'T GET ROUGH WITH PUTIN WE'LL ALL DIE.

My God you are a bunch of losers.

Remind me what they did in the USSR in Bosnia after we hit them there? What did they do to us and did the WORLD END?

Last edited:
Your response is WEAK...........

DON'T GET ROUGH WITH PUTIN WE'LL ALL DAY.

My God you are a bunch of losers.

Remind me what they did in the USSR in Bosnia after we hit them there? What did they do to us and did the WORLD END?
There has to be more to this than we are seeing....doesn't add up.

BRICS and the Global RESET.
BRICS is an acronym for the powerful grouping of the world's leading emerging market economies, namely Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa. The BRICS mechanism aims to promote peace, security, development and cooperation.

He has not done much shouting. That is part of the reason he has been effective at rallying the US, NATO and the free world. Sanctions are fine. I support them. Trump was a loose cannon with a loose mouth, who easily could overload his fat ass, while open to bribes or favor for his own benefit. That is the reason he got impeached the first time. What negotiating position, do you think an American president has between those two countries? Some, kind of bluff that would have to be followed up on if challenged, a line in the sand, so to speak? Those are not productive and you know it.
Putin is screwed. He and Russia are screwed for a generation or more, as an internation pariah leader and nation. NATO is building back up to higher strengths than during the height of the Cold War. Countries that never wanted into NATO are looking at membership. To be a rich Russian citizen means you are in danger of losing assets located in most foreign free world countries. Putin himself has been labeled (correctly) a war criminal leader of a war criminal country, by the President of the United States. I suspect he could only visit communist countries for international talks without his plane held and himself arrested, after ordering the bombing of maternity hospitals, marked children's safe havens, the gunning down of people in breadlines, not to mention direct attacks on civilian homes, apartment, random killings of civilians surrendering with their hands up. He will never attain his goals in Ukraine and has outed himself and his country as a menace to Europe and the free world, never to be trusted in our lifetime. President Biden has played this crises just right for the long term good of Europe, the US and the free world as a whole.

Forum List

Back