Why doesn't Shady Vance stand up for his wife?

JoeB131

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2011
So for those following along, Trump's main squeeze and Q-Anon crazy Laura Loomer said THIS...

1726411866644.png

I have to ask, what kind of a man is JD Vance where this kind of racism is directed towards people like his wife, and yet he says nothing.

What is ridiculous is that Loomer is someone who is giving Trump advice.

And probably blowing him, because you know Melania isn't putting out anymore.
And racist Amos Brown is Harris' mentor. Don't hear you saying shit about him.

Probably because you're misogynist scum

Hush, if they are talking about Loomer they are not talking about Trump. ;)

That said Loomer needs to go and be a loon someplace else.

The video is questionable. No real proof they are cats, no real proof they are Haitians.

I'm pretty sure that we are going to see a lot of cats murdered by MAGAts now to "prove" Trump right.
And that bugs the hell outta me. But you know they will.

There's video out there...

Lololol lol LoL lol...

Grab a clue
There is also VIDEO out there that shows trump cult members breaking into the Capitol and injuring Capitol Police, but somehow the cult members DENY that this ever happened, and they continually say....The Cops just waved them in.

Grab a clue.

There is also VIDEO out there that shows trump cult members breaking into the Capitol and injuring Capitol Police, but somehow the cult members DENY that this ever happened, and they continually say....The Cops just waved them in.

Grab a clue.

Piss poor deflection

Now go away, Whiney

So for those following along, Trump's main squeeze and Q-Anon crazy Laura Loomer said THIS...

View attachment 1012410

I have to ask, what kind of a man is JD Vance where this kind of racism is directed towards people like his wife, and yet he says nothing.
He has likely heard it all before coming from retrogrades like you, Chatbot.

Forum List

Back