Why Donald Trump Won`t Win!!!

1stRambo

Gold Member
Feb 8, 2015
Yo, The Government Rules By Lies!!! I have my Ammo!!!!

"GTP"
emoji_murder.png

I've been nervous since January that Trump and Hillary would be the nominees.

Whoever wins, America loses

He'll lose in November because he's stupidly alienated every group in America except the hard core that will follow him no matter what.

Such a pity. As time has gone by Hillary looks more vulnerable by the day, and in fact right now if she were a man, especially a white man, she would be laughed off the ballot.
The only thing right now she has going for her is the fact that she's a woman.
Let's be clear though, being a woman is a huge weapon. When Americans have the opportunity to vote for the first woman president, that is nearly unbeatable.
She's doing a great job however of eroding that advantage every day.

What paranoid nonsense. I find it hard to believe anyone thinks like this. It is a way of seeing the world that makes little sense. The idea that there are controlling factors is valid, but the interpretation and use of the information assumes too much. This piece below is a bit out there too, check it out.

'Why the Establishment Hates *Trump' by John McMurtry

"All these policies threaten only the ruling money interests of America that depend on the superpower public purse to extend their transnational monopolies and multiply their wealth. This is the real establishment interest that has so far evaded the glare of publicity and critique of the Donald Trump phenomenon, bigger now with Bernie Sanders than any political challenge to the US system since the 1960’s. Trump is certainly not a working-class hero. He is a pure capitalist, with all the furies of private interest and greed that capitalism selects for. But at this time he is a capitalist who is not rich from looting the public purse as the biggest annual cash flow, nor from exporting the costs of labor and taxes to foreign jurisdictions with subhuman standards that come back to the US as “necessary to compete”. Trump has initiated a long overdue recognition of parasite capitalism eating out the life capacities of the US itself." Why the Establishment Hates Trump

Even Trump are favorite in both national and Republican I prefer Cruz, Sanders and Clinton. I've change me from a Wall builds and smaller immigration. Cruz are my favorite for Republicans. Ted Cruz still can win even he must taken over 15 state of the 20 are in buisness.

Trump have as most 18 or 19 winner state now.

Well Cruz have as most 8 or 9 winner state now.

The only way Trump won't win is if they steal the nomination from him.

The same goes for Sanders.

That's how much the establishment fears these two outsiders.

They will do everything under the sun....and then some....to deny either of them their rightful path to the nomination!

But ... I don't think the American people will take this steal lying down.....enough is enough!

We will see what happens.

What paranoid nonsense. I find it hard to believe anyone thinks like this. It is a way of seeing the world that makes little sense. The idea that there are controlling factors is valid, but the interpretation and use of the information assumes too much. This piece below is a bit out there too, check it out.

'Why the Establishment Hates *Trump' by John McMurtry

"All these policies threaten only the ruling money interests of America that depend on the superpower public purse to extend their transnational monopolies and multiply their wealth. This is the real establishment interest that has so far evaded the glare of publicity and critique of the Donald Trump phenomenon, bigger now with Bernie Sanders than any political challenge to the US system since the 1960’s. Trump is certainly not a working-class hero. He is a pure capitalist, with all the furies of private interest and greed that capitalism selects for. But at this time he is a capitalist who is not rich from looting the public purse as the biggest annual cash flow, nor from exporting the costs of labor and taxes to foreign jurisdictions with subhuman standards that come back to the US as “necessary to compete”. Trump has initiated a long overdue recognition of parasite capitalism eating out the life capacities of the US itself." Why the Establishment Hates Trump

Actually, if you know how the CFR and The Royal Institute of International Affairs operate, that piece was not too far out there. Folks that are paying attention to the issues know that Trump is gathering voters by using emotion, not logic and policy. It is however, the issues that his backers are concerned with, that line up pretty much with the everyday American that are the reason they chose him to represent their interests.

But it is his policies that is upsetting the apple cart of the Anglo-American establishment. That is why they are worried. He has as much dirt on them as they have on him. . .
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

Forum List

Back