Why don't democrats ever reduce taxes.

SuperDemocrat

Gold Member
Mar 4, 2015
Why doesn't the Democratic Party eliminate income taxes for the poor and middle class? They are suppose to care so much about that group that it makes me wonder why they just don't zero out those tax brackets so that the poor aren't shouldered with an excessive tax burden that i feel is strangling the middle class. This should be a no brainer because the federal government collects so little from these tax brackets that not collecting it wouldn't affect the overall taxes collected that much. Yet, it would be a huge win for those groups because it would give them more money.

I know we can debate the benefits of trickle down economics but on a personal level I can give a rats ass about how much a rich guy had to pay. I just don't see how it is low income people can survive in a country where they are taxed quit a lot. Increasing taxes on the rich does not ease the tax burden on the poor because they still pay the same as before. Significantly lowering taxes on the poor actually eases the tax burden on the poor and middle class.

I just can't figure why people who are suppose to care so much about us would rather give us free stuff than let us keep what we have earned in the first place.

Why doesn't the Democratic Party eliminate income taxes for the poor and middle class? They are suppose to care so much about that group that it makes me wonder why they just don't zero out those tax brackets so that the poor aren't shouldered with an excessive tax burden that i feel is strangling the middle class. This should be a no brainer because the federal government collects so little from these tax brackets that not collecting it wouldn't affect the overall taxes collected that much. Yet, it would be a huge win for those groups because it would give them more money.

I know we can debate the benefits of trickle down economics but on a personal level I can give a rats ass about how much a rich guy had to pay. I just don't see how it is low income people can survive in a country where they are taxed quit a lot. Increasing taxes on the rich does not ease the tax burden on the poor because they still pay the same as before. Significantly lowering taxes on the poor actually eases the tax burden on the poor and middle class.

I just can't figure why people who are suppose to care so much about us would rather give us free stuff than let us keep what we have earned in the first place.

The headline proposal is a $1.2 trillion package of tax cuts for middle-income earners.

Democrat Proposes 1.2 Trillion Tax Cut for Middle Class - The Atlantic

The poor and much of the middle class pay no income tax. Most of the "poor" get back more than they put in for that matter. I prefer either a flat %10 across the board or a sales tax.

The political whores in either party really don't give a shit about the people, especially the whores handing money out to people stuck in the dependency cycle.

• Banned

The headline proposal is a $1.2 trillion package of tax cuts for middle-income earners.

That is a first...

You've forgotten your talking points.

Don't you remember? "47% of Americans don't pay any taxes"

Who are those people, if not the poor and middle class?

Not much point in reducing taxes when you already aren't paying your bills. Of course, that never stops the GOP.

Funny that they couldn't do it when they held the majority.
Instead they pass the biggest middle-class tax increase in history.

Now they wait until republicans hold the majority so they can blame them when it doesn't pass

The poor and much of the middle class pay no income tax. Most of the "poor" get back more than they put in for that matter. I prefer either a flat %10 across the board or a sales tax.

The political whores in either party really don't give a shit about the people, especially the whores handing money out to people stuck in the dependency cycle.

Why don't you foreigners give it up?

With Bankers, Fractional Reserve Lending or FIAT Currency in an economy There is No Such Thing as a Tax Cut!!! Only Spending Cuts Reduce Taxing the People.

Increasing Deficits with "tax cuts" causes Massive Commodity Price Inflation TAX that is a far greater burden. Oil & Gasoline prices skyrocket under Republicans. Oil prices had fallen over $105 from $147 down to $42 as deficits fell under Obamacrats until Republicans took back congress & tried forcing through spending increases & a deficit exploding tax cut. Now oil is back up to $60.

There is No Such Thing as a Tax Cut!!! Only Spending Cuts Reduce Taxing the People.

With Bankers, Fractional Reserve Lending or FIAT Currency in an economy There is No Such Thing as a Tax Cut!!! Only Spending Cuts Reduce Taxing the People.

Increasing Deficits with "tax cuts" causes Massive Commodity Price Inflation TAX that is a far greater burden. Oil & Gasoline prices skyrocket under Republicans. Oil prices had fallen over $105 from $147 down to $42 as deficits fell under Obamacrats until Republicans took back congress & tried forcing through spending increases & a deficit exploding tax cut. Now oil is back up to $60.

There is No Such Thing as a Tax Cut!!! Only Spending Cuts Reduce Taxing the People.
There's no such thing as a spending cut.
Only a reduction in the amount of increase

You've forgotten your talking points.

Don't you remember? "47% of Americans don't pay any taxes"

Who are those people, if not the poor and middle class?
Bullshit!!! Everyone pays taxes! They pay Payroll Tax, SS Tax, Unemployment Tax, FICA Tax, Sales Tax, Property Tax, Gas Tax, Utility Tax, City, State & Federal Income Tax, INFLATION TAX etc. 25% of Corporations don't pay any Income Tax. Many Corporations get Subsidies. Only 43% poor don't pay Federal Income Tax.
tpc_noTaxes_1.gif

There's no such thing as a spending cut.
Only a reduction in the amount of increase

That is Bullshit!!! Spending was going Down!!!
fredgraph.png

Deficit Reduction Reverses Inflation Tax. 98% of Republicans signed pledge to destroy the US dollar, increase deficits & inflation. Deficit Reduction and spending reductions has been achieved in the past.

fredgraph.png

The Constitution is based on Taxation. Welcome to America. When Corporations use loopholes to avoid taxation These 26 Companies Pay No Federal Income Tax The rest of us have to step up and pay for the things they use political power to avoid spending on.

If you want a cut in taxation post Citizens United, use Corporate influence or Religion.

PARTIES always justify the greater good.

Right Wingers watch Fox News and think Left Wingers sit around thinking of new ways to create taxation because it's somehow fun?

The "Fair Tax" is a good theory, but requires regulation. The people who bring it up hate regulation.

Forum List

Back