Why Don't Feminists Fight for Muslim Women?

We do. We want them to be able to come to this country where their men will be thrown in jail for domestic abuse and all the doctors and all a girl's friends will try to convince her NOT to have a clitorectomy. And their daughters will grow up with much more open minded views of a woman's role.

Trump is apparently scared of them, though. Thinks they're evil and that they'll kill him.
Why don't you fight for their right to be free in their own country ?

Why don't you fight for gun ownership rights in other countries?

How stupid can you be?

Don't answer, we already know the answer.
I believe every person has a fundamental right of self-defense and to protect themselves from a tyrannical government. But you digress we are not talking about gun ownership we are talking about Civil Rights.

You're talking about civil rights in another country now. What a stupid fucking thread.
This thread is about Feminist and their hypocrisy. The way women are treated in the Muslim world is a Civil rights issue and the last time I checked Islam is a world wide religion. Sorry this is confusing for you. I'll try typing slower next time.

So you are upset the feminists in this country aren't making efforts to get women better treatment in other countries? Is that what you're saying?

Are you kidding? They're still under attack from social conservatives right here. They don't have the luxury quite yet of worrying about social conservatives on the other side of the planet.

Under attack ? Please explain how these attacks manifest themselves.

Have you read this board?

How did "feminism" become something that RWs are against? Why are RWs so terrified of equality with women? Why do they believe that only women are feminists?

And yes, feminists do fight for equal rights for all women and men, just as all humans beings should.

Tell me what inequalities exist today between women and men in this country ?

Are you kidding? They're still under attack from social conservatives right here. They don't have the luxury quite yet of worrying about social conservatives on the other side of the planet.

How did "feminism" become something that RWs are against? Why are RWs so terrified of equality with women? Why do they believe that only women are feminists?

And yes, feminists do fight for equal rights for all women and men, just as all humans beings should.

Hahahahahahahahaahahahah

How many pieces of legislation are out there debating what a man can and can't do with his own body? </thread>

How many pieces of legislation are out there debating what a man can and can't do with his own body? </thread>

Bingo.

What would men say if women tried to control their bodies in the ways that men (and some women) want to control women's?

Men have been selling their sperm for years and years but threw a fit when women wanted to sell their eggs. Why? What's the difference?

Why should men be able to kill billions of people every time they masturbate?

Why are some working to take basic rights away from women and then bitching about "feminists"? OP - why aren't YOU in favor of sexual equality?

Hahahahahahahahaahahahah

That all you got ?

Bingo.

What would men say if women tried to control their bodies in the ways that men (and some women) want to control women's?

Men have been selling their sperm for years and years but threw a fit when women wanted to sell their eggs. Why? What's the difference?

Why are some working to take basic rights away from women and then bitching about "feminists"? OP - why aren't YOU in favor of sexual equality?
I'm in favor of responsibility, unless it saves a women's life or rape/incest is involved abortion is murder.

Western do-gooder busy-body Feminists should mind their own business and stay out of muslim countries. ..... :cool:

This was our first battle until you realized I would fight along the sides of great Muslim feminists such as a heroine of mine Queen Rania. The women of RAWA. My faves up here. Little Mosque on the Prairie. The young lady out of Quebec who beat the soccer kings silly when she came up with a soccer hijab for players.

*sigh* how many years later Sunni man does it take for our western media to stop portraying Islam in such a horrid light.

Terrorism aside :) Keeeeeeeeding.

How many countries do practicing Muslims live in? Almost every one on the planet and yet Muslims are thrown together like one big glob that have no cultural differences.

Pisses me clean off. Pardon my french.

Bingo.

I'm in favor of responsibility, unless it saves a women's life or rape/incest is involved abortion is murder.

That's fine but it has nothing at all to do with other women.

How did YOUR last pregnancy end?
Yeah, that's what I thought.

And the other issues in my post?

And, going back to your OP, what are YOU doing for Muslim women? Or are you against equal rights for women, including that they have the right to rule their own bodies?

We do. We want them to be able to come to this country where their men will be thrown in jail for domestic abuse and all the doctors and all a girl's friends will try to convince her NOT to have a clitorectomy. And their daughters will grow up with much more open minded views of a woman's role.

Trump is apparently scared of them, though. Thinks they're evil and that they'll kill him.

Biggest bunch of PC male bovine excrement I've ever read on this forum!

Why don't you fight for their right to be free in their own country ?

They never criticize Muslims. And they don't care that they keep their barbaric mindsets when they immigrate.

Because most 'Feminists' are Left Wing Democrat morons. They've only been indoctrinated on hating Christians and Republicans. For example, they have absolutely no problem with Bill Clinton sexually assaulting numerous women. They're disingenuous hypocrites. They won't stand up to Muslims. They see them as a 'rival' to Christians.' Therefore they see them as an 'ally.' They could care less how badly they treat women. It is what it is.

Join the fight against Sharia in the US.

Bring the women into this country so we can throw their men in jail, and have doctors and others convince... etc. Why import all this trouble to begin with, especially since most of them just go on the dole anyway.

Can't fight for someone who is determined to stay in the 7th century.

Forum List

Back