🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why don't Kagan & Sotomayor recuse themselves from Feb 15 birther hearing?

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
This is an incredibly blatant conflict of interest. The two "girls" were nominated by Obozo and will be out of a job if Obozo is proved a fraud.

Because there is no conflict of interest.

You honestly think that if Obama was somehow proven to have been born in Kenya (Which is total nonsense) that would undo everything that's happened in the past 4 years? You're delusional if you think that.

You honestly think that if Obama was somehow proven to have been born in Kenya (Which is total nonsense) that would undo everything that's happened in the past 4 years? You're delusional if you think that.

No one said it would undo everything. But it certainly would mean the two girls must step down as the constitution says candidates for the SC must be nominated by the president and obozo is ineligible for the office.

No one said it would undo everything. But it certainly would mean the two girls must step down as the constitution says candidates for the SC must be nominated by the president and obozo is ineligible for the office.

First, no he unfortunately isn't.

Second, they were nominated by the President. just because you don't like him doesn't make him less the President. As I said, even if you proved your ridiculous claim, it wouldn't undo the last 4 years. It would merely put Biden in charge.

Second, they were nominated by the President. just because you don't like him doesn't make him less the President. As I said, even if you proved your ridiculous claim, it wouldn't undo the last 4 years. It would merely put Biden in charge.

Naw.

It wouldn't even do that.

Obama was born to an American citizen.

There would be plenty of hurdles to get over..even if by some extreme longshot..he was born outside the country.

Why don't Kagan & Sotomayor recuse themselves from Feb 15 birther hearing?

Nausea.

And still, every day on this forum the rightwingers here express some form of shock and amazement that those of us in normal America refuse to take them seriously.

Still!!!!!!!!!!!

Even as crazy as some rightwingers on this board can be I wouldn't say Shootspeeders represents them by a long shot. His brand of crazy makes Warbler look like a far left communist Democrat who likes women. :eusa_shhh:

And still, every day on this forum the rightwingers here express some form of shock and amazement that those of us in normal America refuse to take them seriously.

Still!!!!!!!!!!!

Even as crazy as some rightwingers on this board can be I wouldn't say Shootspeeders represents them by a long shot. His brand of crazy makes Warbler look like a far left communist Democrat who likes women. :eusa_shhh:

I still think that if you scratched most of the right wingers here you'd reveal a birther. Most are too smart to make themselves look so stupid. SS and Gasbag are the exceptions; they're too dumb to know how stupid they appear.

Naw.

There would be plenty of hurdles to get over..even if by some extreme longshot..he was born outside the country.

And even if he were born to two undocumented immigrants, he’d still be a natural born citizen, eligible to be president.

Naw.

And even if he were born to two undocumented immigrants, he’d still be a natural born citizen, eligible to be president.

XXXXHawaii was still a territory then.XXXX Scratch that, I didn't know Obama was that young. It has to be Kenya or nothing.

[

A man born in a foreign country to an american mother and non-american father might qualify as a citizen of america but certainly not a natural born citizen.

[
I still think that if you scratched most of the right wingers here you'd reveal a birther. Most are too smart to make themselves look so stupid. SS and Gasbag are the exceptions; they're too dumb to know how stupid they appear.

HAHAHA. More namecalling. When will libulals learn that when they sink to personal attacks they are conceding defeat.? HAHA

[

HAHAHA. More namecalling. When will libulals learn that when they sink to personal attacks they are conceding defeat.? HAHA

Spoken by someone who accuses others (inaccurately) of personal attacks. I set you straight on your B.S. accusation on your own thread in the Race Relations/Racism section titled "To accomadate (sp.) negros and hispos,..."

[

That is what the far right reactionary does almost every time.

Forum List

Back