🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why don't Kagan & Sotomayor recuse themselves from Feb 15 birther hearing?

[
I still think that if you scratched most of the right wingers here you'd reveal a birther. Most are too smart to make themselves look so stupid. SS and Gasbag are the exceptions; they're too dumb to know how stupid they appear.

HAHAHA. More namecalling. When will libulals learn that when they sink to personal attacks they are conceding defeat.? HAHA

By your logic, you concede defeat regularly.

This is an incredibly blatant conflict of interest. The two "girls" were nominated by Obozo and will be out of a job if Obozo is proved a fraud.

Not only racist, but sexist too. Undoubtedly you're also a homophobe.

What else are you? How many vices you have tucked in that very large belt?

And still, every day on this forum the rightwingers here express some form of shock and amazement that those of us in normal America refuse to take them seriously.

Still!!!!!!!!!!!

Even as crazy as some rightwingers on this board can be I wouldn't say Shootspeeders represents them by a long shot. His brand of crazy makes Warbler look like a far left communist Democrat who likes women. :eusa_shhh:

I still think that if you scratched most of the right wingers here you'd reveal a birther. Most are too smart to make themselves look so stupid. SS and Gasbag are the exceptions; they're too dumb to know how stupid they appear.

This board is filled with the "I'm not a birther but..." types.

This is an incredibly blatant conflict of interest. The two "girls" were nominated by Obozo and will be out of a job if Obozo is proved a fraud.

There is no conflict. I think you fail to understand what a conflict of interest is.

However, I will make a prediction here. We are about to see a 9 - 0 decision from the SC on this case.

There is no conflict. I think you fail to understand what a conflict of interest is.

However, I will make a prediction here. We are about to see a 9 - 0 decision from the SC on this case.

I predict SCOTUS isn't going to make Bush President this time.

[
Obama was born to an American citizen.

There would be plenty of hurdles to get over..even if by some extreme longshot..he was born outside the country.

A man born in a foreign country to an american mother and non-american father might qualify as a citizen of america but certainly not a natural born citizen.

Ipse dixit.

Still waiting on evidence Obama's mother traveled to Kenya.

Ever.

In her entire life.

Daddy had every good reason to keep his second wife out of Kenya.

The black man was born in Hawaii.

The black man is President.

Get over it.

[

Considering the eligibility of the person that hired you is not a conflict of interest ?

Not when the appointment is for life and not when showing him ineligible would have no effect on them.

Even if Obama were found ineligible, that would not undo all his appointments and all the laws he signed.

[

HAHAHA. More namecalling. When will libulals learn that when they sink to personal attacks they are conceding defeat.? HAHA
In your OP asswipe :eusa_whistle: :clap2:
Thangod you're a Rightie. The Left don't want you tinfoil-types.

First, you hack, they are not "girls". They are justices of the United States Supreme Court. They have more intellect and accomplishment in their little fingers than you have in your entire body.

Second, there is no "hearing". There is only a standard CONFERENCE where the court will address the petition for cert and deny it.

Third, there is no requirement for recusal or Scalia would have had to recuse himself from bush v gore since the result gave his hunting buddy a job.

And Thomas would have had to recuse himself from Citizens United b/c it involved his wife's employment.

Loser

Second, there is no "hearing". There is only a standard CONFERENCE where the court will address the petition for cert and deny it.

Exactly.

This was a petition filed by a self-aggrandizing lawyer who makes her living on the mashed potato circuit telling rubes about her fight against the Kenyan Muslim negro.

Exactly.

This was a petition filed by a self-aggrandizing lawyer who makes her living on the mashed potato circuit telling rubes about her fight against the Kenyan Muslim negro.

And, with luck, it will be the end of this stupidity.

Exactly.

And, with luck, it will be the end of this stupidity.

I don't think a Birther type stupidity can ever end, it's just like a conspiracy theory issue which will always have supporters.

Because there is no conflict of interest.

You honestly think that if Obama was somehow proven to have been born in Kenya (Which is total nonsense) that would undo everything that's happened in the past 4 years? You're delusional if you think that.

It's not about being born in Kenya. I don't care where he was born, it sure wasn't America. That's why he sold this country to the globalists who brag they conquered Europe.

What price the new democracy? Goldman Sachs conquers Europe - Business Analysis & Features - Business - The Independent

Plus, his documents are proven fraudulent by Photoshop experts. He may be from here, but he has failed to provide proof. That's why case was compelling enough to go to the Supreme Court, there's devastating proof of forged documents.

Fifty-one percent of Republican primary voters believe Obama was not born in the United States.
2/15/11

In a shocking finding, more than half of GOP primary voters believe President Barack Obama was not born in the United States, according to a new poll.

Fifty-one percent of 400 Republican primary voters surveyed nationwide by Public Policy Polling said they ascribe to the controversial birther conspiracy theory — despite the fact that the state of Hawaii has posted Obama’s certificate of live birth.
Continue Reading

Only 28 percent said they think the president was born in the United States — a constitutional requirement to be president. Twenty-one percent said they were “not sure.”

Poll: 51 percent of GOP primary voters think Obama born abroad - Andy Barr - POLITICO.com
Why don't Kagan & Sotomayor recuse themselves from Feb 15 birther hearing?

Using the OP's line of reasoning, the opinions of all Republican appointed Supreme Court Justices should also be suspect - given that only 28% of the members of that party think that the president was born in the United States!

An even more blatant Republican "conflict of interest" concerning Supreme Court occured when justices appointed by GHW Bush were allowed to vote to halt the Florida ballot recount - resulting in his son, GW Bush, becoming the 43rd President in 2000!

Where was "ShootSpeeders' " righteous indignation when those Bush Sr. appointed Supreme Court Justices participated in that landmark decision - influencing the 2000 Presidential Election with a ruling that directly favored their benefactor's son?

Last edited:
Because there is no conflict of interest.

You honestly think that if Obama was somehow proven to have been born in Kenya (Which is total nonsense) that would undo everything that's happened in the past 4 years? You're delusional if you think that.

It's not about being born in Kenya. I don't care where he was born, it sure wasn't America. That's why he sold this country to the globalists who brag they conquered Europe.

What price the new democracy? Goldman Sachs conquers Europe - Business Analysis & Features - Business - The Independent

Plus, his documents are proven fraudulent by Photoshop experts. He may be from here, but he has failed to provide proof. That's why case was compelling enough to go to the Supreme Court, there's devastating proof of forged documents.

Obviously there is more than one reason for a man to shit his pants. Carry on!

19840-70_mensm18ctsp_us.jpg

You know why this issue keeps on going, and going, and going?

Because people keep paying attention to the retarded jackasses that promote it.

If you don't answer their accusations, or click on stories about it, or watch media video about it, this will slowly fade into obscurity. Like Sarah Palin.

Just say no.

Forum List

Back