🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why don't Kagan & Sotomayor recuse themselves from Feb 15 birther hearing?

Plus, his documents are proven fraudulent by Photoshop experts. He may be from here, but he has failed to provide proof. That's why case was compelling enough to go to the Supreme Court, there's devastating proof of forged documents.

I am a Xerox Adobe Photoshop expert. I can assure you the expert in Sheriff Joe's Posse is lying.

The birth certificate was a joke. It' said at the bottom "this is either a true copy or an abstract"!!!

Plus, his documents are proven fraudulent by Photoshop experts. He may be from here, but he has failed to provide proof. That's why case was compelling enough to go to the Supreme Court, there's devastating proof of forged documents.

I am a Xerox Adobe Photoshop expert. I can assure you the expert in Sheriff Joe's Posse is lying.

The birth certificate was a joke. It' said at the bottom "this is either a true copy or an abstract"!!!

It definitely was an image of a 1 dimensional paper document. It was not computer generated. Most statements made by Sheriff Joe's "expert" about the document were a blatant lie. They are things that the general public does not understand about xerographic imagery, paper documents, computer images & image generation. He flat out lied in ways that most people don't understand.

Furthermore, many different accusations about Obama's birth have been dispelled. But every time they are proven wrong someone creates another. You have to be a fool to keep believing those lies.

Last edited:
Any decision on this will be so one sided that Kagan & Sotomayor decision will have no effect on the outcome.

This is an incredibly blatant conflict of interest. The two "girls" were nominated by Obozo and will be out of a job if Obozo is proved a fraud.

Oh look! He's a "birther" as well!

That explains a few things...

[.

Furthermore, many different accusations about Obama's birth have been dispelled. But every time they are proven wrong someone creates another. You have to be a fool to keep believing those lies.

No one has dispelled the fact that obozo's own literary agency said he was born in kenya. How do you explain that? - and don't tell me they just made a mistake. No one simply assumes that a black american was born in kenya!!!! He must have told them that.

This is an incredibly blatant conflict of interest. The two "girls" were nominated by Obozo and will be out of a job if Obozo is proved a fraud.

No they won't be out of a job you fucking idiot. You can't undo a Supreme Court nomination once its affirmed by the Senate. Fucking read the Constitution.

Kagan refusing to step away was a clear violation and demonstrated a clear agenda. Also showed exactly why Obama placed her there. Two plus two equals four every time. It should be that clear to any that are not brain dead Obama zombies.

a violation of what, idiota?

[.

No one has dispelled the fact that obozo's own literary agency said he was born in kenya. How do you explain that? - and don't tell me they just made a mistake. No one simply assumes that a black american was born in kenya!!!! He must have told them that.

:eusa_eh: :cuckoo: Hearsay! If your ShootSpeeders literary agency said you were born in Libya would that legally make you a Libyan & no longer a US citizen? :confused:

Barack Obama is a US citizen because all the proper legal birth certificate documents say he is. They were not faked or computer generated. All the news announcements, dates & addresses match up.

I cant testify to the fact I was born in the US because I can't remember my birth. Nor does Obama actually remember where he was born, so he has no say in the matter. Our legal birth certificates & media announcements make us legal citizens of the USA.

Last edited:
No they won't be out of a job you fucking idiot. You can't undo a Supreme Court nomination once its affirmed by the Senate. Fucking read the Constitution.

Kagan refusing to step away was a clear violation and demonstrated a clear agenda. Also showed exactly why Obama placed her there. Two plus two equals four every time. It should be that clear to any that are not brain dead Obama zombies.

I can confirm that after engaging redbone in another thread: complete and total idiot

:rofl:

I don't which is fuller of misunderstandings and ignorance, their comment or your reply

I can confirm that after engaging redbone in another thread: complete and total idiot

having read some of his posts, i concur

It's time to retire the iron clad proof from the literary agent. That person said something you want to believe to be true in spite of everything out there. As I stated earlier, hearsay is what you use for your "proof".

Well, I heard of a guy who was told by Obama he was born in Hawaii. So, there is my iron clad proof.

It's time to retire the iron clad proof from the literary agent. That person said something you want to believe to be true in spite of everything out there. As I stated earlier, hearsay is what you use for your "proof".

Well, I heard of a guy who was told by Obama he was born in Hawaii. So, there is my iron clad proof.

It's not hearsay. We have an actual physical document.

What actual physical document? If it's a promotional booklet from the literary agency it is still hearsay. Like everyone of us, Obama can't remember his birth & therefore has zero credibility in any statement about where he was born. Obama can say he was born where ever he wants & it will never change the legal fact that his birth certificate proves he was born in Hawaii.

Besides that Obama did not tell his literary agency that he was born in Kenya. Miriam Goderich edited the text of the literary agency bio of Obama. Goderich wrote in an emailed statement "This was nothing more than a fact checking error by me--an agency assistant at the time" ... "There was never any information given to us by Obama in any of his correspondence or other communications suggesting in any way that he was born in Kenya and not Hawaii. I hope you can communicate to your readers that this was a simple mistake and nothing more."

It IS hearsay if the actual physical document is based on what someone told someone else - President or not. The court views this as hearsay, but you can hold out and hope and pray they change their official definition so you can be right.

Kagan refusing to step away was a clear violation and demonstrated a clear agenda.

Yeah because Democratic appointees are required to recuse themselves from any case you say so, she clearly violated that rule.

Forum List

Back