Why don’t Republicans turn the tables, kill two birds with one stone and become pro-choice advocates on abortion for Democrats only?

Nope. Your rights are important too. Conservative women should have the same freedoms as liberal ones.

Even if you are an advocate of making your women second class citizens, I am not.
I wouldn't have a woman who would kill their baby.

Because that's disingenuous to say abortion is ok for Democrats. If you stand for something you have to do it across the board.

Plus it's a total lack of morals if you're ok with murdering some babies but not others.

It isn't enough to encourage abortion among democrats. Put an abortion van on every corner in minority neighborhoods. Give women a little snip stop so they never have to worry about pregnancy again. That's still not enough. When you see a white family with children be sure and compliment that family and tell them how beautiful their children are. Encourage a big family. Hit the baby killers on both sides.

I've been attending a lovely little church here in rural Southeast South Dakota and most of the parents who bring their families have three to six children with them. I always let them know how much I appreciate their beautiful families.

Nope. Your rights are important too. Conservative women should have the same freedoms as liberal ones.

Even if you are an advocate of making your women second class citizens, I am not.
hahaha…have you ever compared Liberal women to Conservative women?
Which appears to be the “second class citizens”?
D56E6CB0-414F-4835-B27B-184F4ACDB053.jpeg

Why not give Democrats what they want?
I’ve changed directions…I think abortions are awesome for all blue communities, cities and states…I encourage them, I think ‘clinics’ should be open 24 hours a day on every other block in all blue communities.
Make sense?

One of the backward southern states just forced a 13 year old child who had been raped to give birth. She's going into Grade 7 with an infant to care for.

Even though the rape had been reported, there are no hospitals or clinics left in the state where she could get an abortion. The nearest place she could have gone is Chicago, which would require 7 hours of driving each way. The family didn't have the resources or the ability to make that trip.

It doesn't matter if abortions are available in blue states. OB/GYN's are leaving states where abortion bans are in effect, because they cannot properly treat pregnant women unless they can terminate pregnancies, where complications require. This means that none of the women in the state have access to treatment for the complications of pregnancy.

Now that women are suing for the harm caused by these laws, hospitals are refusing any treatment of pregant women for fear of being indicted for providing abortion services by the state, or sued by the women for failing to provide treatment.

The longer Republicans continue to defy the will of the women, the more they guarantee they won't be elected in any state or Senate House in the land.

I’ve changed directions…I think abortions are awesome for all blue communities, cities and states…I encourage them, I think ‘clinics’ should be open 24 hours a day on every other block in all blue communities.
Make sense?
See if they'll give YOU one retroactively.

One of the backward southern states just forced a 13 year old child who had been raped to give birth. She's going into Grade 7 with an infant to care for.

Even though the rape had been reported, there are no hospitals or clinics left in the state where she could get an abortion. The nearest place she could have gone is Chicago, which would require 7 hours of driving each way. The family didn't have the resources or the ability to make that trip.

It doesn't matter if abortions are available in blue states. OB/GYN's are leaving states where abortion bans are in effect, because they cannot properly treat pregnant women unless they can terminate pregnancies, where complications require. This means that none of the women in the state have access to treatment for the complications of pregnancy.

Now that women are suing for the harm caused by these laws, hospitals are refusing any treatment of pregant women for fear of being indicted for providing abortion services by the state, or sued by the women for failing to provide treatment.

The longer Republicans continue to defy the will of the women, the more they guarantee they won't be elected in any state or Senate House in the land.
I’m going to call Bullshit on this fabricated appeal to emotion here…

Unless you can link to a credible source for this, it never happened.

Make sense?
I don't think liberals reproduce. Have you seen the women? Or the "men" for that matter. That's why they need access to your children.

I’m going to call Bullshit on this fabricated appeal to emotion here…

Unless you can link to a credible source for this, it never happened.

Here you go:

First the Mississipi 13 year old. There are multiple reports from credible sources. I'm just posting one link.

Doctors leaving abortion banning states:

Increased death rate in states banning abortion:

You want more than this, google it yourself. There are literally dozens of credible sources for each of these stories.

Here you go:

First the Mississipi 13 year old. There are multiple reports from credible sources. I'm just posting one link.

Doctors leaving abortion banning states:

Increased death rate in states banning abortion:

You want more than this, google it yourself. There are literally dozens of credible sources for each of these stories.
A handful of liberal sources, appealing to emotion, failing to recognize that they made their choice…now they must live with it.

We don't know if this girl was raped or not. Early abortion is available as is Plan B. This is a lazy pregnancy. Just too lazy to do anything.

Make sense?
Republicans will just come to the Democratic communities to get one then.

I say allow filthy fucked in the head conservatives to travel to a blue shitholes for their baby killing as well. This nation has enough disgusting bottom feeders…As Metallica would say…. Kill em all.
That album cover doesn't mean what you think it does.

Forum List

Back