🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why don't the two parties join forces and become one Super Party

Aug 22, 2014
that just advocates dictating EVERY moment and EVERY facet of our lives. I mean we could all have a chip implanted in our heads that every night we got our instructions for the day. What time to get up, what to eat, where to work, where to live,who to fall in love with, who to be friends with, how much to give to charity. what to do in our spare time, what religion to follow, etc etc.

we don't need no stinking freedom.

Fuck you authoritarians on BOTH sides I didn't spend 25 years in the Army for my government to tell people how they should live.

I have never understood why so many people in this great country are so terrified of actually living life and coping with whatever comes down the pike. They want to take the thrill of victory and the agony of defeat out of life, and what they are left with is not worth living through.

One can live, or one can exist. Living means taking on all of the obstacles that we encounter in life. Win or lose, we gain from the encounters. No obstacles to climb over, means a dull existance of everyday sameness. Why would people want that?

Why don't the two parties merge? Because the name of the new party would be the Totalitarian Party.

Forum List

Back