Why Don't We See More of These?

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
_76435749_ecf06268-e90d-4b91-9a87-f24d5055c5bd.jpg

The media's filled with shots of the poor people of Gaza fearing for their lives. But, what about Israelis like this?

From BBC day in pictures @ BBC News - Day in pictures: 22 July 2014

All three videos uploaded by Israel's Foreign Affairs Min.(Propaganda Dept)
If you dont want to scare people dont sound an alarm, How many people have actually been killed by these rockets?

Maybe because this is probably genuine, taken by Finbar O'reilly (Reuters)

_76436872_f6e9b60f-9e15-4da1-bba4-ca3409b5f279.jpg

While this is posed for "sentimental telegenic" value, taken by Amir Cohen (Reuters)

In the first picture Palestinians are shown running for their lives, in the second picture the Israelis firmly believe their god or Iron Dome will protect them from missiles so they take shelter under a tree right next to an electricity sub-station.

One set of people have had experience of real incoming fire...

If you dont want to scare people dont sound an alarm, How many people have actually been killed by these rockets?

the people are not killed by rockets----because they were in shelters------and not in the FIELDS
in which the bombs fall------people who have been killed-----have sometimes been in FIELDS----
Fields are called EMPTY-----when there are no people in them --------now try to get your brain
in gear-----fang

Could be over 20,000, sorry for not giving you the satisfaction, bitch.

It would be wonderful if you [MENTION=49704]Challenger[/MENTION] would analyze every "civilian" casualties photos coming from Hamas.. :rofl:

It would be wonderful if you [MENTION=49704]Challenger[/MENTION] would analyze every "civilian" casualties photos coming from Hamas.. :rofl:

Wish I had the time to do just that, but the picture cited in the OP and the one I posted which is just above it in the BBC site came from Reuters, not Hamas or the Israeli "ministry of hasbara". FYI I have objectively analysed countless clips and pictures of this conflict as part of my ongoing research; one reason my sympathies turned from Israel towards the Palestinians.

Wish I had the time to do just that, but the picture cited in the OP and the one I posted which is just above it in the BBC site came from Reuters, not Hamas or the Israeli "ministry of hasbara". FYI I have objectively analysed countless clips and pictures of this conflict as part of my ongoing research; one reason my sympathies turned from Israel towards the Palestinians.
So you must be familiar with Mohammad A'dora case as well?

The media's filled with shots of the poor people of Gaza fearing for their lives. But, what about Israelis like this?

They are all the same, I keep saying that I entered a covenant agreement with jehovah witness organization to lift the burden and stress off the police workers to have help reserved in these new children's lives. The people with them are adults who got ressurrected and want a good clean life in jehovah organization.its about a healthcare reform for every citizen in our country and not theirs but they do have the privilege of eye service from another party but must respect god almighty standards keep helping them. And never take their country Israel or Gaza inheritance from them. I am jehovah in this Supreme Court case, and I expect to have my kingdom with these people on the land allotted in the United States a main land civilized and we do t plan to have ignorant civil disputes either.

Last edited:

They are all the same, I keep saying that I entered a covenant agreement with jehovah witness organization to lift the burden and stress off the police workers to have help reserved in these new children's lives. The people with them are adults who got ressurrected and want a good clean life in jehovah organization.its about a healthcare reform for every citizen in our country and not theirs but they do have the privilege of eye service from another party but must respect god almighty standards keep helping them. And never take their country Israel or Gaza inheritance from them. I am jehovah in this Supreme Court case, and I expect to have my kingdom with these people on the land allotted in the United States a main land civilized and we do t plan to have ignorant civil disputes either.

Okay. <Walks away slowly making no sudden moves...>

So you must be familiar with Mohammad A'dora case as well?

Yes.

Forum List

Back