Why don't white parents get blamed....

So we are parsing facts and lying when we point out blacks make up 13 percent of the population but account for almost 50 percent of all murderers?

13% of the population descended from American slavery and Apartheid oppression.
Ahh so that makes it ok to murder? Why don't the Irish murder in those numbers?

I am not Irish and I cannot look at a person and tell that they are Irish. Can you?
Statistics can and do. Defending the murder rate among blacks by claiming they were slaves 150 years ago and oppressed 50 years ago is simply stupid.

You might see it as stupid.....but it is FACT and TRUTH. Africans who immigrate to America do not demonstrate the same behavior. Ergo...it seems more rooted in historical experience than color.
The black murder rate wasn't anywhere near as high before the civil rights era as it is today. What happened? I'll tell you... fathers abandon their children in the black community today, hence the crazy high murder rate.

The failure of modern black culture is to blame; not slavery.

13% of the population descended from American slavery and Apartheid oppression.

I am not Irish and I cannot look at a person and tell that they are Irish. Can you?
Statistics can and do. Defending the murder rate among blacks by claiming they were slaves 150 years ago and oppressed 50 years ago is simply stupid.

You might see it as stupid.....but it is FACT and TRUTH. Africans who immigrate to America do not demonstrate the same behavior. Ergo...it seems more rooted in historical experience than color.
The black murder rate wasn't anywhere near as high before the civil rights era as it is today. What happened? I'll tell you... fathers abandon their children in the black community today, hence the crazy high murder rate.

drugs and the war on drugs

That didn't have the same impact in white neighborhoods, which have plenty of drugs.

That didn't have the same impact in white neighborhoods, which have plenty of drugs.
why was it mostly blacks getting arrested then? Racism?
/

/
Because black people have a failed culture which created a tremendous amount of criminals. Also, I couldn't help but notice how quick you stopped blaming slavery.

/
Because black people have a failed culture which created a tremendous amount of criminals. Also, I couldn't help but notice how quick you stopped blaming slavery.

Who said I stopped? With drugs I just pointed out what was different post civil rights. Drugs are against the law. Again, if whites were doing s much drugs.....they should have been arrested....probably too busy looking for blacks with drugs to arrest.

/
what caused it to fail?

/
what caused it to fail?
Welfare made it very easy for women to have kids and for men to abandon them.

/
what caused it to fail?
why would welfare impact blacks more than whites....and not make white culture fail also?

/
what caused it to fail?
why would welfare impact blacks more than whites....and not make white culture fail also?
We have a better culture. Not all cultures are equal.

you know what ? --I do blame his parents just as I blame Michael Brown's parents
yet--there are always the black sheep of the family--such as the Columbine killers/Ted Bundy where the parents tried their best
..but MBrown's family did not

AND the other difference is the Columbine parents did not blame the police/school/tooth fairy/etc like MBrown's parents
..jesus christ
Brown had a felony conviction before, robbed, attacked the clerk, then attacked a cop--and the parents blame WHITEY, the police, etc !!!!
what jackasses

The parents of Harris and Kiebold did almost nothing to prevent the horrors their fucking psycho brats unleashed on that school. Harris even joked about his parents should have looked in his room. They had an arsenal and it was not a hidden arsenal. There were disturbing postings, threats against others, videos, writings... They did everything but shake their parents by the collars and scream about killing people in their faces.
Parents must be loving to be successful. But they also need to be involved, aware and vigilant.

/
what caused it to fail?

what are the ingredients needed to make a better or good culture?

The crime stats from the FBI prove you are wrong.

there were 17,200 murders in 2016. If half of those came from blacks that is 8,600. There are 42 million blacks in u s a.

do the math https://www.google.com/search?sourc...1i20i264i46k1j46i131i20i264k1.141.XAxuISGdsEI
You said 99 percent of blacks dont commit crimes that is a lie they are over represented in almost every catagory of crimw.
/
what caused it to fail?
Liberal policy coddling blacks since the 60's are to blame for the failed black culture. Before the Liberals got involved black culture was strong resilant and had a strong work ethic. Along come liberals blaming whitey for every ill giving hand outs to blacks and teaching them they are never responsible for any action they take.

what caused it to fail?

Not blaming other people for your own shortcomings is a good start. Until you take responsibility for your own bad behavior, nothing is ever going to change for you.

The crime stats from the FBI prove you are wrong.

there were 17,200 murders in 2016. If half of those came from blacks that is 8,600. There are 42 million blacks in u s a.

do the math https://www.google.com/search?sourc...1i20i264i46k1j46i131i20i264k1.141.XAxuISGdsEI
You said 99 percent of blacks dont commit crimes that is a lie they are over represented in almost every catagory of crimw.
/
what caused it to fail?
Liberal policy coddling blacks since the 60's are to blame for the failed black culture. Before the Liberals got involved black culture was strong resilant and had a strong work ethic. Along come liberals blaming whitey for every ill giving hand outs to blacks and teaching them they are never responsible for any action they take.

You are a Liar! My post are still here you idiot! Go back and look at the chain of threads and what I said. We were talking MURDER. My claim was about MURDER. Stop trying to rewrite the history of what I said like you try to rewrite the history of what whites have done to blacks.

what caused it to fail?

Not blaming other people for your own shortcomings is a good start. Until you take responsibility for your own bad behavior, nothing is ever going to change for you.
What shortcomings do black people have that whites don't have....and why if have any? Were you all Gods favorites?

What shortcomings do black people have that whites don't have....and why if have any? Were you all Gods favorites?
We've gone over this already. Massive crime, fatherless households, shit like that.

We've gone over this already. Massive crime, fatherless households, shit like that.

Not really....because when blacks came to America from Africa, as the enslaved, none of those things were true. So your reasoning does not reconcile.

Last edited:

Not really....because when blacks came to America from Africa, as the enslaved, none of those things were true. So your reasoning does not reconcile.

At some point you guys are gonna have to take responsibility. As the left is so keen to remind us, whites arent going to be the majority for much longer. What happens then?

Forum List

Back