Why don't white parents get blamed....

This is my most recent purcahse.

I always thought this would be a hoot!!

Gimme yo wallet whitey!!!
Ok brother just dont shoot!!

Kablamoo.......
upload_2018-2-23_16-0-50.png

When their kids do bad things like mass shootings? When a black youth or young adult commits violence, its seems to always be attributed to poor parenting and or innate propensity towards violence. When a white young adult does something violent, its said to be a mental illness of some sort. Why is not black violence considered a mental illness (from being driven crazy by white folks), as opposed to poor parenting and innate propensity towards violence?

This recent shooter in Florida didn't have any parents, his adopted mom died a year ago and he was staying in a couples home that didn't see the problems..They didn't see the signs.

I don't even think that there are any black mass shooters is there?
jesus christ !! you must be ''color blind''/racist
Washington DC shooter--TWO blacks involved
D.C. sniper attacks - Wikipedia

here --this did not get much headlines and he murdered mostly WHITES-- but no hate crime??!!!
The Kirkwood Shootings: Why Did Cookie Thornton Kill?

Dallas cop shooter

Chris Dorner
Christopher Dorner shootings and manhunt - Wikipedia

And so what does this prove? That there have been a few black mass shooters. But the majority of these shooters have been white.

You see the problem with you racists in this argument is blacks are not the ones proclaiming superiority and racial perfection.

Lets add em all up and compare them to the percentage of the population.

What media do you read? In the local media in the city I live, when there is a killing (regardless of color) it is always in the paper (online site) and each article has a comment section. When I lived in Detroit, however, there were too many murders to report on them all.....so only the more sensational ones made it in the news, unless it was a slow news day.

Huh I wonder why that is?

Usually cities with a high population which descended from American slavery and oppression....have higher murder rates. About 80% of Detroit residents are descendants of enslaved Americans.

Do you have a link?
That whole 80% number sounds a little sketchy.

When their kids do bad things like mass shootings? When a black youth or young adult commits violence, its seems to always be attributed to poor parenting and or innate propensity towards violence. When a white young adult does something violent, its said to be a mental illness of some sort. Why is not black violence considered a mental illness (from being driven crazy by white folks), as opposed to poor parenting and innate propensity towards violence?
LOL You've got a point.
I was thinking last night as I watched the CNN town hall that inner city youth has got to be madder than hell--with them losing kids every day to gun violence in the streets, no one would even talk about it until some white kids got shot up. Now even the President is involved.

I was teaching inner city kids when Columbine happened, and my students insisted on reaching out to the Columbine students. They KNEW what it felt like. Our kids live in war zones. Contrary to popular belief, they don't like it, but they've got to make choices that allow them to survive. War does funny things to people. Ask anyone who has been in one.

Cruz wasn't legally "insane," and neither are the gang bangers shooting each other. None of them are socially well adjusted though. It takes a village and the village has failed.

It doesn't take a village, it takes involved, attentive, loving parents.
Many parents of these little monsters promptly get their lives destroyed. So there is blame for them in many instances.
A stable family life is important. The village wraps the child in eyes and ears and hugs that don't leave at the front door. In a lot of societies, it is insurance in case the parents aren't the greatest, or in case one or both of them dies young.
We can't go back to living in tiny towns with lots of relatives around. But as a society we can do more to care about kids as if they were all "our" kids. They kinda are.
I have a feeling you won't agree with this.

the truth hurts..there is no refuting facts
if you try to refute facts--it goes to show you lost the argument

You can parse fact from their context and create a "lie" based upon facts.....like I did in my example.
So we are parsing facts and lying when we point out blacks make up 13 percent of the population but account for almost 50 percent of all murderers?

13% of the population descended from American slavery and Apartheid oppression. That is also a FACT or inconvenient TRUTH.

Complete and utter bullshit.

come on AKIP, admit the blacks have a significantly bigger problem with murder than whites
the stats are there and cannot be refuted

It depends on the window of time you choose to look at. How many whites were killed in WWI and WWII?
So now you are comparing war deaths to murder? You have no business being in this conversation since you will simply make up shit left and right.
A lot of murders in Chicago are GANG WARS. In Detroit it was DRUG WARS.

So?

the truth hurts..there is no refuting facts
if you try to refute facts--it goes to show you lost the argument

You can parse fact from their context and create a "lie" based upon facts.....like I did in my example.
So we are parsing facts and lying when we point out blacks make up 13 percent of the population but account for almost 50 percent of all murderers?

13% of the population descended from American slavery and Apartheid oppression.
Ahh so that makes it ok to murder? Why don't the Irish murder in those numbers?

I am not Irish and I cannot look at a person and tell that they are Irish. Can you?

That sounds racist.

I am not Irish and I cannot look at a person and tell that they are Irish. Can you?
Statistics can and do. Defending the murder rate among blacks by claiming they were slaves 150 years ago and oppressed 50 years ago is simply stupid.

You might see it as stupid.....but it is FACT and TRUTH. Africans who immigrate to America do not demonstrate the same behavior. Ergo...it seems more rooted in historical experience than color.

No,it's rooted in the single parent family and paying people to have bastard children.

Statistics can and do. Defending the murder rate among blacks by claiming they were slaves 150 years ago and oppressed 50 years ago is simply stupid.

You might see it as stupid.....but it is FACT and TRUTH. Africans who immigrate to America do not demonstrate the same behavior. Ergo...it seems more rooted in historical experience than color.

Most blacks from other countries despise American blacks.

come on AKIP, admit the blacks have a significantly bigger problem with murder than whites
the stats are there and cannot be refuted

It depends on the window of time you choose to look at. How many whites were killed in WWI and WWII?
So now you are comparing war deaths to murder? You have no business being in this conversation since you will simply make up shit left and right.
A lot of murders in Chicago are GANG WARS. In Detroit it was DRUG WARS.

So?
LOL his argument is SO WEAK he wants to claim world war combat deaths are the same as crime death rates.

The black murder rate wasn't anywhere near as high before the civil rights era as it is today. What happened? I'll tell you... fathers abandon their children in the black community today, hence the crazy high murder rate.

The failure of modern black culture is to blame; not slavery.

drugs and the war on drugs

Stop selling and doing drugs.
Problem solved.

The black murder rate wasn't anywhere near as high before the civil rights era as it is today. What happened? I'll tell you... fathers abandon their children in the black community today, hence the crazy high murder rate.

The failure of modern black culture is to blame; not slavery.

drugs and the war on drugs
That didn't have the same impact in white neighborhoods, which have plenty of drugs.
why was it mostly blacks getting arrested then? Racism?
/

No,blacks are very cavalier when it comes to drugs leading to a higher arrest rate.
White people dont sell drugs on street corners nor do they drive around smoking weed with an expired inspection sticker,a broken tail light and tint that's too dark.

That didn't have the same impact in white neighborhoods, which have plenty of drugs.
/
Because black people have a failed culture which created a tremendous amount of criminals. Also, I couldn't help but notice how quick you stopped blaming slavery.
what caused it to fail?
Welfare made it very easy for women to have kids and for men to abandon them.
why would welfare impact blacks more than whites....and not make white culture fail also?

Because we're smarter.

/
Because black people have a failed culture which created a tremendous amount of criminals. Also, I couldn't help but notice how quick you stopped blaming slavery.
what caused it to fail?
why would welfare impact blacks more than whites....and not make white culture fail also?

Because we're smarter.
If that was the case why did you fall into the dark ages and have to be reeducated?

what caused it to fail?
We have a better culture. Not all cultures are equal.

what are the ingredients needed to make a better or good culture?

A work ethic,two parent households and desire to become something more than a gangster.

what caused it to fail?

Because we're smarter.
If that was the case why did you fall into the dark ages and have to be reeducated?
How come you never left them?

what caused it to fail?

Because we're smarter.
I left europe years ago. What are you talking about?

what are the ingredients needed to make a better or good culture?
Not blaming other people for your own shortcomings is a good start. Until you take responsibility for your own bad behavior, nothing is ever going to change for you.
What shortcomings do black people have that whites don't have....and why if have any? Were you all Gods favorites?
We've gone over this already. Massive crime, fatherless households, shit like that.

Not really....because when blacks came to America from Africa, as the enslaved, none of those things were true. So your reasoning does not reconcile.
the blacks should be dam thankful they came to America and are not living in the shithole of Africa
..they are better off....look at Somalia where they steal food from children/etc
Rwanda genocide
..America makes "Africans'' better

They certainly have a chance at a better life here.
They should thank their lucky stars that their ancestors suffered so they could have a shot at the American dream.
Instead they dishonor them by pissing away the opportunities provided them.

Because we're smarter.
I left europe years ago. What are you talking about?
Africa has never left the dark ages retard

Not blaming other people for your own shortcomings is a good start. Until you take responsibility for your own bad behavior, nothing is ever going to change for you.
What shortcomings do black people have that whites don't have....and why if have any? Were you all Gods favorites?
We've gone over this already. Massive crime, fatherless households, shit like that.

Not really....because when blacks came to America from Africa, as the enslaved, none of those things were true. So your reasoning does not reconcile.
the blacks should be dam thankful they came to America and are not living in the shithole of Africa
..they are better off....look at Somalia where they steal food from children/etc
Rwanda genocide
..America makes "Africans'' better

And both of these situations were caused by whites. It helps if you knw what has gone on in a nation before you run your mouth boy.

Yet the Africans who captured other Africans for beads and baubles have zero accountability.

Forum List

Back