Why don't white parents get blamed....

When their kids do bad things like mass shootings? When a black youth or young adult commits violence, its seems to always be attributed to poor parenting and or innate propensity towards violence. When a white young adult does something violent, its said to be a mental illness of some sort. Why is not black violence considered a mental illness (from being driven crazy by white folks), as opposed to poor parenting and innate propensity towards violence?

This recent shooter in Florida didn't have any parents, his adopted mom died a year ago and he was staying in a couples home that didn't see the problems..They didn't see the signs.

I don't even think that there are any black mass shooters is there?
Yes there are.

Do you recall where?
The DC snipers.

now it's whitey's fault blacks murder each other??
the whites living in the Depression did not have such a high murder rate

You really don't want talk about the tens of millions whites have murdered in the history of his country.
Actually every year in this Country 13 percent of the population is responsible for about 50 percent of the murders.

even less than 13 percent if you factor in the male to female ratio.
but we are racists for stating FACTS!
View attachment 178336

Example of a conservative TRUTH.

Me: He hates listening to white noise but some people like it.
Conservative Truth of what I said: He hates white people.

Your truths are missing a lot of pieces.....which is why it gets seen as hate speech. Yes...its FACT and TRUTH that I said that....but ...

Last edited:
You really don't want talk about the tens of millions whites have murdered in the history of his country.
Actually every year in this Country 13 percent of the population is responsible for about 50 percent of the murders.

View attachment 178336

Me: He hates listening to white noise but some people don't.
Conservative Truth of what I said: He hates....white....people.

Your truths are missing a lot of pieces.....which is why it gets seen as hate speech.

There's no such thing as "conservative truth". Truth is absolute.

View attachment 178336

Your truths are missing a lot of pieces.....which is why it gets seen as hate speech.
So stating a fact that 13 percent of the population is responsible for about 50 percent of all murders in this country is some how not true and distorted?

the truth hurts..there is no refuting facts
if you try to refute facts--it goes to show you lost the argument

View attachment 178336

So stating a fact that 13 percent of the population is responsible for about 50 percent of all murders in this country is some how not true and distorted?

If I tell you that a small percentage of people were abducting and holding people against their will....that seems like a claim, that if true, would speak negatively of that small demographic. What if I then told you the demographic are the POLICE?

View attachment 178336

If I tell you that a small percentage of people were abducting and holding people against their will....that seems like a claim, that if true, would speak negatively of that small demographic. What if I then told you the demographic are the POLICE?
what are you saying? there is a problem of police brutality/etc?
we've gone over this before and the facts prove there is NO huge, chronic problem of police brutality against blacks/etc

View attachment 178336

Denying that blacks kill more people then any other group is retarded as it is a FACT that almost 50 percent of ALL murders in this country and committed by blacks.

View attachment 178336

Police are given the authority to arrest criminals so it's not the same as abduction, which is illegal.

Denying that blacks kill more people then any other group is retarded as it is a FACT that almost 50 percent of ALL murders in this country and committed by blacks.
it is also racist

come on AKIP, admit the blacks have a significantly bigger problem with murder than whites
the stats are there and cannot be refuted

You can parse facts from their original context and create a "lie" based upon facts.....like I demonstrated with text.

You can parse fact from their context and create a "lie" based upon facts.....like I did in my example.
So we are parsing facts and lying when we point out blacks make up 13 percent of the population but account for almost 50 percent of all murderers?

come on AKIP, admit the blacks have a significantly bigger problem with murder than whites

It depends on the window of time you choose to look at. How many whites were killed in WWI and WWII?

You can parse fact from their context and create a "lie" based upon facts.....like I did in my example.
So we are parsing facts and lying when we point out blacks make up 13 percent of the population but account for almost 50 percent of all murderers?

13% of the population descended from American slavery and Apartheid oppression. That is also a FACT or inconvenient TRUTH.

It depends on the window of time you choose to look at. How many whites were killed in WWI and WWII?
So now you are comparing war deaths to murder? You have no business being in this conversation since you will simply make up shit left and right.

13% of the population descended from American slavery and Apartheid oppression.
Ahh so that makes it ok to murder? Why don't the Irish murder in those numbers?

So now you are comparing war deaths to murder? You have no business being in this conversation since you will simply make up shit left and right.
A lot of murders in Chicago are GANG WARS. In Detroit it was DRUG WARS.

Forum List

Back