Why don't white parents get blamed....

come on AKIP, admit the blacks have a significantly bigger problem with murder than whites
the stats are there and cannot be refuted

It depends on the window of time you choose to look at. How many whites were killed in WWI and WWII?
So now you are comparing war deaths to murder? You have no business being in this conversation since you will simply make up shit left and right.
A lot of murders in Chicago are GANG WARS. In Detroit it was DRUG WARS.
So you ADMIT more blacks are gang members?

the truth hurts..there is no refuting facts
if you try to refute facts--it goes to show you lost the argument

You can parse fact from their context and create a "lie" based upon facts.....like I did in my example.
So we are parsing facts and lying when we point out blacks make up 13 percent of the population but account for almost 50 percent of all murderers?

13% of the population descended from American slavery and Apartheid oppression.
Ahh so that makes it ok to murder? Why don't the Irish murder in those numbers?

I am not Irish and I cannot look at a person and tell that they are Irish. Can you?

you know what ? --I do blame his parents just as I blame Michael Brown's parents
yet--there are always the black sheep of the family--such as the Columbine killers/Ted Bundy where the parents tried their best
..but MBrown's family did not

AND the other difference is the Columbine parents did not blame the police/school/tooth fairy/etc like MBrown's parents
..jesus christ
Brown had a felony conviction before, robbed, attacked the clerk, then attacked a cop--and the parents blame WHITEY, the police, etc !!!!
what jackasses

You can parse fact from their context and create a "lie" based upon facts.....like I did in my example.
So we are parsing facts and lying when we point out blacks make up 13 percent of the population but account for almost 50 percent of all murderers?

13% of the population descended from American slavery and Apartheid oppression. That is also a FACT or inconvenient TRUTH.

It's also a fact that none of those 13% of Americans were ever slaves.

I am not Irish and I cannot look at a person and tell that they are Irish. Can you?
Statistics can and do. Defending the murder rate among blacks by claiming they were slaves 150 years ago and oppressed 50 years ago is simply stupid.

come on AKIP, admit the blacks have a significantly bigger problem with murder than whites
the stats are there and cannot be refuted

It depends on the window of time you choose to look at. How many whites were killed in WWI and WWII?
So now you are comparing war deaths to murder? You have no business being in this conversation since you will simply make up shit left and right.
A lot of murders in Chicago are GANG WARS. In Detroit it was DRUG WARS.
So you ADMIT more blacks are gang members?

I don't know about "blacks", I know plenty of Africans and do not know any that are in gangs and they are black. Descendants of American slaves do tend to have a higher incident though.

Statistics can and do. Defending the murder rate among blacks by claiming they were slaves 150 years ago and oppressed 50 years ago is simply stupid.

You might see it as stupid.....but it is FACT and TRUTH. Africans who immigrate to America do not demonstrate the same behavior. Ergo...it seems more rooted in historical experience than color.

You might see it as stupid.....but it is FACT and TRUTH. Africans who immigrate to America do not demonstrate the same behavior.
And yet in AFRICA we have systemic murder mayhem and dysfunction NOT ONE black run Country is successful.

You might see it as stupid.....but it is FACT and TRUTH. Africans who immigrate to America do not demonstrate the same behavior.
And yet in AFRICA we have systemic murder mayhem and dysfunction NOT ONE black run Country is successful.
They might not be successful by YOUR standards, but biological standards they are more successful. The Murder rate for blacks in Accra Ghana is much less than it is for blacks in Detroit or Chicago.

You might see it as stupid.....but it is FACT and TRUTH. Africans who immigrate to America do not demonstrate the same behavior. Ergo...it seems more rooted in historical experience than color.
wrong---a very tiny percentage of immigrants are from Africa
camarota-profile-t3.png

these are usually the best and brightest also
so you can't give an anywhere near accurate reading of African behavior from such a tiny, tiny population and a skewed one at that

also--we've proven Africa is a shithole
highest:
poverty
illiteracy
starvation
lack of potable water!!
etc
to say that Africans are '''better'' than "African Americans'' is totally wrong/false/not proven

FROM THE
HeraldLIVE

The Voice of Nelson Mandela Bay News
SA’s murder rate among world highest

"Lebone described the situation in South Africa as a murder crisis, comparing it with many terror-affected countries.

He said: “[The situation] is so serious that South Africans are more likely to be murdered than the residents of many terror-affected countries.”

Lebone said the country’s murder rate was almost 29 times higher than that in Australia, nine times higher than the United States, 30 times higher than the United Kingdom and 45 times higher than in Germany."

Rwanda genocide
Idi Amin
bloody coup after bloody coup/civil war/etc etc---
Shaka Zulu killing hundreds because his mother died!!!
Somalis killing/robbing/etc from CHILDREN..taking food from CHILDREN
you don't want to go there mister--Africans are much worse than African Americans

When their kids do bad things like mass shootings? When a black youth or young adult commits violence, its seems to always be attributed to poor parenting and or innate propensity towards violence. When a white young adult does something violent, its said to be a mental illness of some sort. Why is not black violence considered a mental illness (from being driven crazy by white folks), as opposed to poor parenting and innate propensity towards violence?
LOL You've got a point.
I was thinking last night as I watched the CNN town hall that inner city youth has got to be madder than hell--with them losing kids every day to gun violence in the streets, no one would even talk about it until some white kids got shot up. Now even the President is involved.

I was teaching inner city kids when Columbine happened, and my students insisted on reaching out to the Columbine students. They KNEW what it felt like. Our kids live in war zones. Contrary to popular belief, they don't like it, but they've got to make choices that allow them to survive. War does funny things to people. Ask anyone who has been in one.

Cruz wasn't legally "insane," and neither are the gang bangers shooting each other. None of them are socially well adjusted though. It takes a village and the village has failed.

It doesn't take a village, it takes involved, attentive, loving parents.
Many parents of these little monsters promptly get their lives destroyed. So there is blame for them in many instances.

13% of the population descended from American slavery and Apartheid oppression. That is also a FACT or inconvenient TRUTH.

it's also a fact that 99% 0f blacks will never commit murder

Rwanda genocide
Idi Amin
bloody coup after bloody coup/civil war/etc etc---
Shaka Zulu killing hundreds because his mother died!!!
Somalis killing/robbing/etc from CHILDREN..taking food from CHILDREN
you don't want to go there mister--Africans are much worse than African Americans
https://www.google.com/search?sourc...31i20i264k1j0i20i264k1j0i10k1.131.2gj7BTPAaNY

your turn

No it is not.

No it is not.
demonstrate

Forum List

Back