🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why don't whites riot?

If you had white people getting shot in the street on a regular basis, they wouldn't need to riot.

They'd call their congressman and shit would be dealt with.

When cops know they will get in just as much trouble for shooting a black kid as a white kid, then you will have solved the problem.
Um, you are aware that white people are killed by the police more often than black people, right? Did you not know that when you made your post, or are you trying to trick people into believing a lie?

If there is no racial background in Baltimore and Ferguson riots how come mostly black people participate in protests? Don't whites care about unlawful officers' actions or do they simply don't care about 'another black guy' brutalized by police? What's the difference between whites and blacks when it comes to defending our constitutional rights?

baltimore.jpg
Its about who gets heard.....white people don't need to riot and act out, because the justice system hears their voices without them utter one word. Black people on the other hand, is dismissed until shit hits the fan, then for a few days, they're being heard....blame america for this, not the people of color

If you had white people getting shot in the street on a regular basis, they wouldn't need to riot.

When cops know they will get in just as much trouble for shooting a black kid as a white kid, then you will have solved the problem.

Then how come the blacks are rioting in Chicago then?

I can wait,.......

-Geaux

They are? We've had a few peaceful demonstrations, but not a lot of "riots".

Ok- So they don't riot when EVERY black kid gets shot for no reason. Only when a cop shoots them

Got it

-Geaux

YOU'RE NOT GONNA GET MY HARD EARNED MONEY AND KILL ME TOO.....WE PAY THEIR SALARIES, JUST AS YOU WHITE FOLK DO!!

So....the democrats who get 95% or more of the black vote aren't dealing with the problem......wow...that is strange...I mean, their party used to own black people as slaves...even fought a war to keep them as slaves...and when they lost the war to Republicans who freed the blacks...the democrats instituted the klan and jim crow laws to keep Blacks from exercising their new found freedoms....and when lynchings, and other forms of murder against Blacks and Republicans couldn't keep them from voting....the democrats, led by democrat lyndon johnson created the welfare state....as johnson put it...to keep the (word not used ) voting for us for the next 200 years.........

So...those politicians aren't responding to the needs of the Black Americans in this country......wow...I am just shocked.........
I`m shocked at how little you know about American history. Here`s an idea. Have your party respond to the needs of the blacks, the poor, the low paid workers, etc. and perhaps they`ll get more than 5-10% of the black vote.
You mean, give them stuff, pay them off. With whose money?
Tell me what the GOP wants to do for the blacks, the white folks in the trailer parks, the $8 an hour worker. Give them stuff? Ya, a decent fucking wage!

So....the democrats who get 95% or more of the black vote aren't dealing with the problem......wow...that is strange...I mean, their party used to own black people as slaves...even fought a war to keep them as slaves...and when they lost the war to Republicans who freed the blacks...the democrats instituted the klan and jim crow laws to keep Blacks from exercising their new found freedoms....and when lynchings, and other forms of murder against Blacks and Republicans couldn't keep them from voting....the democrats, led by democrat lyndon johnson created the welfare state....as johnson put it...to keep the (word not used ) voting for us for the next 200 years.........

So...those politicians aren't responding to the needs of the Black Americans in this country......wow...I am just shocked.........
I`m shocked at how little you know about American history. Here`s an idea. Have your party respond to the needs of the blacks, the poor, the low paid workers, etc. and perhaps they`ll get more than 5-10% of the black vote.
You mean, give them stuff, pay them off. With whose money?
Tell me what the GOP wants to do for the blacks, the white folks in the trailer parks, the $8 an hour worker. Give them stuff? Ya, a decent fucking wage!

The issues that face the black community has nothing to do with party affiliation, nothing at all. Our issues stem from a people who for what ever reasons can not conform to a unified consensus. Together we made great strives in this country and in history, today, we're so divided and out of sorts, nothing seems to fix what ails us. Too many leaders and not enough followers.

So....the democrats who get 95% or more of the black vote aren't dealing with the problem......wow...that is strange...I mean, their party used to own black people as slaves...even fought a war to keep them as slaves...

Guy, if you are going to start out with this sort of dishonesty, there's no point talking to you.

So...those politicians aren't responding to the needs of the Black Americans in this country......wow...I am just shocked....

Actually, they are. They are demanding that crooked cops and tough guy vigilantes be held accountable when they shoot unarmed black folks. or choke them. Or snap their spines and throw them in the back of a paddy wagon for an hour.

It's your side who are saying shit like, "Hey, maybe he had it coming. He stole some cigars. Or he got caught with some weed."

Um, you are aware that white people are killed by the police more often than black people, right? Did you not know that when you made your post, or are you trying to trick people into believing a lie?

Uh, no, that's not true at all. It's certainly not true of Balitmore, where 70% of those killed by police are black but only 2% of those cases where someone is killed by police are prosecuted.

Uh, no, that's not true at all. It's certainly not true of Balitmore, where 70% of those killed by police are black but only 2% of those cases where someone is killed by police are prosecuted.
Black people are the majority of criminals in Baltimore. You say 70% of those killed were black? Do you know what percentage of of all murders are committed by black people? Do you know what percentage of all muggings and robberies are committed by black people? Id say the 70% number is shockingly low, considering that black people commit much more than 70% of all violent crimes there.

Youre being dishonest, but i dont know why. What do you possibly stand to gain by pretending that they are unfairly targeted? It simply isnt true. You know and i know it. Be honest man, what is your angle here? Is it hatred for white people? Do you simply want to play devils advocate? What is it?

Man oh man, they want to act like it's only blacks who are shot and killed.

Maybe whites live in reality and is more apt to WAIT for the Investigations to TAKE PLACE and goes about taking their complaints to the PEOPLE it involves (the government,police, etc) like Civilized people should.

gAWD, Whites get beat down for not jumping to conclusions and act like things happen in life.

It's damned if they don't and would be damned if they did. sheesh

Last edited:
If there is no racial background in Baltimore and Ferguson riots how come mostly black people participate in protests? Don't whites care about unlawful officers' actions or do they simply don't care about 'another black guy' brutalized by police? What's the difference between whites and blacks when it comes to defending our constitutional rights?

baltimore.jpg

Because we don't stand up for an evil cause. We actually WANT police to stop criminals. Why would I riot and protest, because a criminal was removed from society?

That's all there is to it. These people are not rioting over 'constitutional rights' anyway. They are rioting because they want to break the law, and not have anyone stop them. That's it. How does breaking into a local business and stealing their stuff, and then burning the business down.... protect constitutional rights? Of course it doesn't.

That's just evil people coming up with lame excuses to justify evil actions.

baltimore.jpg

Because we don't stand up for an evil cause. We actually WANT police to stop criminals. Why would I riot and protest, because a criminal was removed from society?

That's all there is to it. These people are not rioting over 'constitutional rights' anyway. They are rioting because they want to break the law, and not have anyone stop them. That's it. How does breaking into a local business and stealing their stuff, and then burning the business down.... protect constitutional rights? Of course it doesn't.

the truth. bravo

baltimore.jpg

I want the police to stop criminals, as well. There is nothing good about killing people without an adjudgement though, even if they are black criminals.
Whites riot, burn cars and loot businesses when it comes to 'white riots'. In every riot there are people obsessed with greed and destruction, it is not blacks' only problem.

baltimore.jpg

I want the police to stop criminals, as well. There is nothing good about killing people without an adjudgement though, even if they are black criminals.
Whites riot, burn cars and loot businesses when it comes to 'white riots'. In every riot there are people obsessed with greed and destruction, it is not blacks' only problem.

who cares

Oh don't worry......whites are eventually going to riot. Write it down.

Not going to have anything to do with cops though. Most Americans don't think we have a police problem......they think we have a black problem.

MOST Americans look at that crap happening in Baltimore and the sentiment is, "Fuck these savages!!"

Gotta remember.......this forum isn't representative of the sentiments of MOST Americans........the progressives in here think they are mainstream, but they are fringe.( the mental cases.....but some in here know they are fringe, spin the reality = activists )

ghey

Forum List

Back