🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why don't whites riot?

White students at West Virginia Univ. riot on a regular basis during football season. White students at Indiana University of Pa. have begun a tradition of rioting on St. Patrick`s Day. Let`s not forget the pumpkin riot in New Hampshire.

Riot breaks out at New Hampshire pumpkin festival - LA Times

Animals. Apparently the high rate of divorce in white families have lead to broken homes and white people just don't know how to act in a civil society.

Where is Dr. Phil to speak out against these savages!

giants-riot-1-e1416932153848.jpg

Well, I am going to say it is all related these captions. There is something that is in the black decision making process that is based on pure emotion. It is related somehow to why MOST bright grape colored or orange cars are driven by blacks.

Along with all of these related things.

6c6ff8599cc55890fdca67c2f38bc6e1.jpg
0dac232802abf79571130c4e51e77e7a.jpg
100_0764.jpg
img0051ld4.jpg

You can include many black women hairstyles and for some reason many of them tend to grow long disgusting fingernails and there is the BLING BLING chants.

All related. All......related.

What's wrong with the Fruit Loops car? Not to mention someone might want to pay a premium for that car just because of its uniqueness and creativity.

But all you see is uncontrollable animals that based their decision on emotions.

So what is the great decision making by whites:

redneck-trucks.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

52f4013fc3ca5.jpg

Must be uncontrollable animals who make decisions based on their emotions as these are terrible investment ideas. White people out of control IYAM.

If there is no racial background in Baltimore and Ferguson riots how come mostly black people participate in protests? Don't whites care about unlawful officers' actions or do they simply don't care about 'another black guy' brutalized by police? What's the difference between whites and blacks when it comes to defending our constitutional rights?

baltimore.jpg

Because we don't stand up for an evil cause. We actually WANT police to stop criminals. Why would I riot and protest, because a criminal was removed from society?

That's all there is to it. These people are not rioting over 'constitutional rights' anyway. They are rioting because they want to break the law, and not have anyone stop them. That's it. How does breaking into a local business and stealing their stuff, and then burning the business down.... protect constitutional rights? Of course it doesn't.

That's just evil people coming up with lame excuses to justify evil actions.

I want the police to stop criminals, as well. There is nothing good about killing people without an adjudgement though, even if they are black criminals.
Whites riot, burn cars and loot businesses when it comes to 'white riots'. In every riot there are people obsessed with greed and destruction, it is not blacks' only problem.

Has nothing to do with black or white. When a white guy fights and attacks, and evades police, he is just as likely to get hurt.

That's nature of being a criminal and trying to avoid police.

I never suggested it was a black only problem. It's a criminal problem. And I have no problem whatsoever with criminals being killed.

Apparently these people have never seen an episode of Cops.

do they live in a cave or what?

No, leftism isn't about thinking. It's about feeling, and emotion, which overrides all rational thought.

So they get stirred up in the moment, and start screaming, because that's what leftism is about.

there was a thread started a couple days ago about how those Conservatives has lost their compassion for those sweet, peaceful people who where out destroying businesses and property.

I'm like are you frikken serious? I don't have compassion for anyone causing mayhem and disrupting Innocent peoples lives who also lives in the hopeless city

I repeat it was a mistake to say whites don't riot. It is more appropriate to say that Conservatives don't riot, only Liberals do.

I repeat it was a mistake to say whites don't riot. It is more appropriate to say that Conservatives don't riot, only Liberals do.

and sheep who votes for more of the same ole hopelessness by electing their Democrat masters over and over and over.

Remember how we were told by Electing the Dear One Messiah Obama. he was going to bring us all together united as one and we were all going to sing Kumbaya and PRAISE the heavens above for sending him down to SAVE us all

We are going to have to mark a map soon of all the town and people's live being destroyed while under that United, post racial Saint, obambam

Last edited:

White riot - I wanna riot
White riot - a riot of my own
White riot - I wanna riot
White riot - a riot of my own

Black people gotta lot a problems
But they don't mind throwing a brick
White people go to school
Where they teach you how to be thick

An' everybody's doing
Just what they're told to
An' nobody wants