🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why don't whites riot?

Not being a bunch dumbfucks keeps us from being shot down in the streets.
Hence,no need to riot.

I know a lot of white people who act like dumbfucks. Cops don't usually go with "Shoot them dead" as the first option with them.

That because in most cases it's an isolated incident.
Go down to the ghetto and it happens constantly.

Hence,no need to riot.

I know a lot of white people who act like dumbfucks. Cops don't usually go with "Shoot them dead" as the first option with them.
Nor do they with blacks either. See, we are equal.

Sounds like joe hangs around some quality individuals.
Personally I dont know anyone who who'd burn down their neighborhood because some dumbass gets himself shot by the police.
All my friends tend to be happy another thugs been taken off the streets.

If there is no racial background in Baltimore and Ferguson riots how come mostly black people participate in protests? Don't whites care about unlawful officers' actions or do they simply don't care about 'another black guy' brutalized by police? What's the difference between whites and blacks when it comes to defending our constitutional rights?

baltimore.jpg

White riot - I wanna riot
White riot - a riot of my own

Black people gotta lot a problems
But they don't mind throwing a brick
White people go to school
Where they teach you how to be thick

An' everybody's doing
Just what they're told to
An' nobody wants
To go to jail!

If there is no racial background in Baltimore and Ferguson riots how come mostly black people participate in protests? Don't whites care about unlawful officers' actions or do they simply don't care about 'another black guy' brutalized by police? What's the difference between whites and blacks when it comes to defending our constitutional rights?

baltimore.jpg

Cuz we own the stores

What fun is taking your own flat screens?

Is this a test?

whites protest but we do it peacefully.

Whites have a great history of rioting and protesting. Like the draft riots of the civil war era. Also, the protesting during the Boston Tea Party and throwing tea in the harbor. Today's conservatives would be upset about both these situations. Especially throwing tea overboard which cost the East India company lots of money. It was a corporation, and we know how republicans worship corporations and get upset at anything that interferes with their profit motive. You guys would have been calling for the patriots' heads and probably been snitching off their whereabouts to the British soldiers.
Many other incidents of whites protesting and rioting. Do a little research, easy to find.

Hence,no need to riot.

I haven't seen any cop go the "shoot them dead" as a first option.

Happens a lot. Bunch of cops surrounded a car in california, where a black woman was killed. She was sleeping, they busted the window then riddled her and the car with bullets. They got off by explaining she had a gun. Sure.

Officers Killing of Woman in Car Leads to Dispute Over Facts and Motives - NYTimes.com

Anyone remember the Kent State riots? Google it...
You mean when liberal anti war protesters finally got what was coming to them? Yes. I remember it well.
I was in National Guard during the Miami riots. We were the reinforcements and were called off right before we went in. I was real disappointed, they taught us how to break bones without looking like we were doing it on purpose in training. I was really looking forward to testing out the various methods.

Ah yes because nothing says I want to protect Americans like hurting Americans.

tumblr_ngc5odFZek1qexjbwo1_500.jpg

They have more excuses and dodges than a little bit

They complain about destroying property until you show them white people doing the same then...its different

Complain about attacking the police until you show them whites doing the same ....then its different

Show them riots and whites say is inexcusable no matter when or where it happened...Show them white riots that actually killed people and they say...but that was long time ago.

Basically they have a dodge for everything they find "offensive" but only when the offender is white

Huge difference between protesting government, and burning down your own neighborhood..... don't you think?

Not to mention a slight time frame difference. Something that happened 200 years ago, doesn't really justify burning my house down today.

Yeah, and theres a difference because they are white, no one in baltimore wears frilly shirts. The destruction of property is good in that picture...duh obvi

Huge difference between protesting government, and burning down your own neighborhood..... don't you think?

Not to mention a slight time frame difference. Something that happened 200 years ago, doesn't really justify burning my house down today.

No.

The Boston Tea Party and the Baltimore uprisings have very similar aspects.

Both involved destruction of property and both involved a group of people upset at government policies that they believed were oppressive upon them.

The time period doesn't matter because there were still outrage at the government. Just because you don't fall into the group that feel oppressive does not mean they are not upset and being oppressed.

You both have the right to be wrong.

There is more to it than just "destroying property is bad."

There are justifications for destroying property. Protecting criminals, is not a justification.

Fighting against a tyrannical government is. But punishing criminals, is not tyrannical.

Even *IF* you could try and make the claim that our government was worth protesting, what property you are destroying also matters.

The Boston tea party destroyed government tea. The East India Company, was controlled mostly by the aristocrats of Briton. The import duties were directly introduced by the government to prop up their own company.

In this case, the Boston tea party directly attacked the exact area of abuse, and rightly so.

Now how either of you even attempt to compare that to this, is beyond me.

Criminals get killed by police, therefore rioters burn down areas of their own town, harming their own neighbors, who have absolutely nothing to do with criminals, or police.

No no no no.... *shakes head* silly little leftists. That's not comparable in any way whatsoever.

What crime was Freddie Gray arrested for exactly? (Hint: There was none except for looking wrong at a cop while black)

Oh and I love how you justify killing "criminals" as if that means his civil rights don't matter. That beating him to the point of a severed spine is okay.

The whole point of the protest and ensuing riots were thatThe police car getting African-Americans and making them "criminals" thereby marginalizing them and justifying any violence for whatever reason to be defended by people like you who do not care about black people's rights. Freddie Gray did not deserve to die that day. That's the whole point.

Hence,no need to riot.

That because in most cases it's an isolated incident.
Go down to the ghetto and it happens constantly.

How do you know? You spend time in the ghetto?

You cant read?

Hence,no need to riot.

Happens a lot. Bunch of cops surrounded a car in california, where a black woman was killed. She was sleeping, they busted the window then riddled her and the car with bullets. They got off by explaining she had a gun. Sure.

Officers Killing of Woman in Car Leads to Dispute Over Facts and Motives - NYTimes.com

They Lie!!!! That all you got?

Hence,no need to riot.

Michael Brown - Shot for not walking on the sidewalk.
Tamir Rice- Shot for holding a toy gun
Eric Garner - choked to death for selling cigarettes

Unarmed People of Color Killed by Police 1999-2014

Hence,no need to riot.

Michael Brown - Shot for not walking on the sidewalk.
Tamir Rice- Shot for holding a toy gun
Eric Garner - choked to death for selling cigarettes

Unarmed People of Color Killed by Police 1999-2014

Nope.
Nope.
And nope.

Hence,no need to riot.

Then you aren't paying attention.

Maybe if the black community would stop being criminals they'd get a better shake.
When a certain segment of society commits the majority of crimes it kinda shines a bad light on them as a whole.

Anyone remember the Kent State riots? Google it...
You mean when liberal anti war protesters finally got what was coming to them? Yes. I remember it well.
I was in National Guard during the Miami riots. We were the reinforcements and were called off right before we went in. I was real disappointed, they taught us how to break bones without looking like we were doing it on purpose in training. I was really looking forward to testing out the various methods.

Ah yes because nothing says I want to protect Americans like hurting Americans.

So a rapist raped a friend of mine decades ago. What would you suggest the police do when he runs from them? Offer candy? Use 'harsh language' on him? Maybe spray some Febreze in his face? Pepperspray could sting a bit, and we can't possibly hurt anyone. How about we arm all our officers with Nerf bats, and Paintball guns. That will stop the criminals. Oh wait, paint balls sting a bit too. We'll have to use super soakers instead.

Yes, I feel very protected when criminals are hurt... and I WANT evil criminals hurt. They should be hurt. The deserve to be hurt. And I support anyone who hurts them.

Maybe if the black community would stop being criminals they'd get a better shake.
When a certain segment of society commits the majority of crimes it kinda shines a bad light on them as a whole.

Maybe if the white community gave them equal access to jobs, they wouldn't resort to crime.

Maybe if they showed an inclination to do well in school and pull up their pants we would.

Forum List

Back