🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why don't whites riot?

ali-protest.jpg

Cassius Clay and you are both idiots.
Cassius Clay changed his name to Muhammed Ali. He has pugilistic dementia and is one level above a vegetable.

If you had white people getting shot in the street on a regular basis, they wouldn't need to riot.

They'd call their congressman and shit would be dealt with.

When cops know they will get in just as much trouble for shooting a black kid as a white kid, then you will have solved the problem.

Not being a bunch dumbfucks keeps us from being shot down in the streets.
Hence,no need to riot.

Huge difference between protesting government, and burning down your own neighborhood..... don't you think?

Not to mention a slight time frame difference. Something that happened 200 years ago, doesn't really justify burning my house down today.

Yeah, and theres a difference because they are white, no one in baltimore wears frilly shirts. The destruction of property is good in that picture...duh obvi

They have more excuses and dodges than a little bit

They complain about destroying property until you show them white people doing the same then...its different

Complain about attacking the police until you show them whites doing the same ....then its different

Show them riots and whites say is inexcusable no matter when or where it happened...Show them white riots that actually killed people and they say...but that was long time ago.

Basically they have a dodge for everything they find "offensive" but only when the offender is white

Huge difference between protesting government, and burning down your own neighborhood..... don't you think?

Not to mention a slight time frame difference. Something that happened 200 years ago, doesn't really justify burning my house down today.

No.

The Boston Tea Party and the Baltimore uprisings have very similar aspects.

Both involved destruction of property and both involved a group of people upset at government policies that they believed were oppressive upon them.

The time period doesn't matter because there were still outrage at the government. Just because you don't fall into the group that feel oppressive does not mean they are not upset and being oppressed.

They complain about destroying property until you show them white people doing the same then...its different

Complain about attacking the police until you show them whites doing the same ....then its different

Show them riots and whites say is inexcusable no matter when or where it happened...Show them white riots that actually killed people and they say...but that was long time ago.

Basically they have a dodge for everything they find "offensive" but only when the offender is white

Did you forget that memo?

Everything whites do is infallible and everything blacks do is wrong. Its like they view white activities as superior to others. Because that is not being racist.

Racism: the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

Anyone remember the Kent State riots? Google it...
You mean when liberal anti war protesters finally got what was coming to them? Yes. I remember it well.
I was in National Guard during the Miami riots. We were the reinforcements and were called off right before we went in. I was real disappointed, they taught us how to break bones without looking like we were doing it on purpose in training. I was really looking forward to testing out the various methods.

Can't compare ancient history to now.
that'll be like comparing the Keystone Cops with Swat.

Can't compare ancient history to now.
that'll be like comparing the Keystone Cops with Swat.

Apparently we can't compare recent events either because...IDK, rioting while white is excusable

tumblr_ngc5odFZek1qexjbwo1_500.jpg

Yeah, and theres a difference because they are white, no one in baltimore wears frilly shirts. The destruction of property is good in that picture...duh obvi

No.

The Boston Tea Party and the Baltimore uprisings have very similar aspects.

Both involved destruction of property and both involved a group of people upset at government policies that they believed were oppressive upon them.

The time period doesn't matter because there were still outrage at the government. Just because you don't fall into the group that feel oppressive does not mean they are not upset and being oppressed.

You both have the right to be wrong.

There is more to it than just "destroying property is bad."

There are justifications for destroying property. Protecting criminals, is not a justification.

Fighting against a tyrannical government is. But punishing criminals, is not tyrannical.

Even *IF* you could try and make the claim that our government was worth protesting, what property you are destroying also matters.

The Boston tea party destroyed government tea. The East India Company, was controlled mostly by the aristocrats of Briton. The import duties were directly introduced by the government to prop up their own company.

In this case, the Boston tea party directly attacked the exact area of abuse, and rightly so.

Now how either of you even attempt to compare that to this, is beyond me.

Criminals get killed by police, therefore rioters burn down areas of their own town, harming their own neighbors, who have absolutely nothing to do with criminals, or police.

No no no no.... *shakes head* silly little leftists. That's not comparable in any way whatsoever.

There are justifications for destroying property. Protecting criminals, is not a justification.

Yeah, it's kinda impossible to protect someone who's dead. But 2nd point, you think it's about 1 person and their background. It's not, let me make it clear for you.

Shooting an unarmed person is bad.

Now at least I know that if you go on about criminals you really don't care what the issue is about because you've already created a bullshit foundation for your beliefs

Yeah, it's kinda impossible to protect someone who's dead. But 2nd point, you think it's about 1 person and their background. It's not, let me make it clear for you.

Shooting an unarmed person is bad.

Now at least I know that if you go on about criminals you really don't care what the issue is about because you've already created a bullshit foundation for your beliefs

We disagree. If you attack a police officer, with peanut butter... .you should be shot. If you attack a police officer with a soda straw and spit wads, you should be shot.

You don't get to attack a police officer..... >>>>>>EVER<<<<<<< At any point... in your entire.... worthless little life. NEVER.

Clear? If you do... and your shot..... I'm good with that. In fact, the only way I'd criticize the officer, is if he failed to kill you in the process.

There were the riots in the UK a few years back, though as far as the US is concerned there haven't been white riots for a while now.

Yeah, we saw how that worked too. They didn't do anything, and the rioters were more arrogant and destructive to everyone and everything. If that's the more "civil" way of living, then we need to buy more guns.

Forum List

Back