🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why don't whites riot?

Maybe if the black community would stop being criminals they'd get a better shake.
When a certain segment of society commits the majority of crimes it kinda shines a bad light on them as a whole.

Maybe if the white community gave them equal access to jobs, they wouldn't resort to crime.

They do have equal access to jobs. Failing to show up on time, walking off the job, talking on their cell phone instead of working... is not a problem of unequal access. Those that work, have jobs. Those that don't, it's their own fault.

Whites don't riot because fear of incarceration outweighs their anger. Nobody likes pigs.....but whites aren't told by government leaders that all of them are racists and murdering thugs. That only works on people that are themselves racists and murdering thugs.

Many blacks feel it is a personal insult to have to follow the law. That is the root of it.

It doesn't help either that the First Family sets such a poor example.Their rhetoric borders on sedition at best.

Maybe if the black community would stop being criminals they'd get a better shake.
When a certain segment of society commits the majority of crimes it kinda shines a bad light on them as a whole.

Maybe if the white community gave them equal access to jobs, they wouldn't resort to crime.

They do have equal access to jobs. Failing to show up on time, walking off the job, talking on their cell phone instead of working... is not a problem of unequal access. Those that work, have jobs. Those that don't, it's their own fault.

Oh naive little redneck.

Employers Replies to Racial Names

Black people get 50% less callbacks for having a black sounding name while having the same experience

You don't think white people are doing that kind of stuff, too? Frankly, I see white folks do that kind of stuff all the time, and management never comes down as hard on them.

Oh naive little redneck.

Black people get 50% less callbacks for having a black sounding name while having the same experience

But that is true of all people. If you have an American sounding name, you are more likely to be called. That has nothing to do with race. If your name is "Olga" you are less likely to be called back. If you are called Wei Chun, you are less likely to be called back.

You do know that most Asians change their names when they come to America, right? There's a reason why Asians do even better than White Americans in our own country. They adapt to the situation they are in.

People who adapt to life, instead of bucking the culture and screaming about racism, do better in life.

My great great grand fathers were immigrants from Germany. Our foreign name is Eigleburger, but when we came to America, we got an American name, and adopted American culture. The name was changed to an American name.

Anyone who refuses to blend in with the culture, and keep their foreign culture, is going to have obstacles.

In fact in the early 1900s, Jews setup their own classes, that taught Jewish immigrants the customs and culture of America. They taught them how to be American, and often changed their foreign names, to similar American names.

Even today, I was reading about India Immigrants have similar classes in New York, for new immigrants. Teaching them how to adapt to American Culture. India immigrants are quickly starting to do better than others because of this.

Everywhere in the world, where people adopt the native culture and customs, people do better. Everywhere in the world where people try and buck the culture, refuse to assimilate into society... they do poorly, and worse off.

Multiculturalism is a world wide, complete and total failure. If you teach someone, they should keep their difficult name, and their different customs and culture, and refuse to blend in with society, you are teaching them how to fail.

Last edited:

You don't think white people are doing that kind of stuff, too? Frankly, I see white folks do that kind of stuff all the time, and management never comes down as hard on them.

Absolutely white people do it to.... and they are fired. I've fired a white guy myself. He was lousy. I can count about a dozen white guys that got fired, and rightfully deserved it.

It also has to do with attitude. You come in with an entitlement mentality, you are more likely to be fired, even if someone else is just a lazy.

But on the other hand, I've seen guys that were black, and showed up on time every single day, worked the entire day, and did a great job. Never seen a guy like that get fired. Not once. If they were ALL like that.... then they would ALL keep their jobs.

Absolutely white people do it to.... and they are fired. I've fired a white guy myself. He was lousy. I can count about a dozen white guys that got fired, and rightfully deserved it.

It also has to do with attitude. You come in with an entitlement mentality, you are more likely to be fired, even if someone else is just a lazy.

But on the other hand, I've seen guys that were black, and showed up on time every single day, worked the entire day, and did a great job. Never seen a guy like that get fired. Not once. If they were ALL like that.... then they would ALL keep their jobs.

Guy, I've seen so much bad behavior by managers that frankly, I take any claims about a rightful firing with a grain of salt.

But, no, I've seen people fired for being gay who were great employees, and I've seen the guy who is the boss's buddy get a pass when he missed at least one day a week because of a hangover. and this guy got a promotion.

Whites don't riot because fear of incarceration outweighs their anger. Nobody likes pigs.....but whites aren't told by government leaders that all of them are racists and murdering thugs. That only works on people that are themselves racists and murdering thugs.

Many blacks feel it is a personal insult to have to follow the law. That is the root of it.

It doesn't help either that the First Family sets such a poor example.Their rhetoric borders on sedition at best.

Yeah...funny how people who actually have something to lose try to avoid incarceration.
Maybe if the people in the black community had a home,job and a family they gave a shit about they'd think twice.

Oh naive little redneck.

Stop naming your kids Laquisha would be a good start.
And I wont even go into the crap I've seen from these so called experienced employees.
Like the constant threats of lawsuits for made up racism so you cant fire them,up to the embezzlement of close to a half million bucks.
Why would a business owner take the chance?

Oh naive little redneck.

But that is true of all people. If you have an American sounding name, you are more likely to be called. That has nothing to do with race. If your name is "Olga" you are less likely to be called back. If you are called Wei Chun, you are less likely to be called back.

You do know that most Asians change their names when they come to America, right? There's a reason why Asians do even better than White Americans in our own country. They adapt to the situation they are in.

People who adapt to life, instead of bucking the culture and screaming about racism, do better in life.

My great great grand fathers were immigrants from Germany. Our foreign name is Eigleburger, but when we came to America, we got an American name, and adopted American culture. The name was changed to an American name.

Anyone who refuses to blend in with the culture, and keep their foreign culture, is going to have obstacles.

In fact in the early 1900s, Jews setup their own classes, that taught Jewish immigrants the customs and culture of America. They taught them how to be American, and often changed their foreign names, to similar American names.

Even today, I was reading about India Immigrants have similar classes in New York, for new immigrants. Teaching them how to adapt to American Culture. India immigrants are quickly starting to do better than others because of this.

Everywhere in the world, where people adopt the native culture and customs, people do better. Everywhere in the world where people try and buck the culture, refuse to assimilate into society... they do poorly, and worse off.

Multiculturalism is a world wide, complete and total failure. If you teach someone, they should keep their difficult name, and their different customs and culture, and refuse to blend in with society, you are teaching them how to fail.

Excellent post!!

Guy, I've seen so much bad behavior by managers that frankly, I take any claims about a rightful firing with a grain of salt.

But, no, I've seen people fired for being gay who were great employees, and I've seen the guy who is the boss's buddy get a pass when he missed at least one day a week because of a hangover. and this guy got a promotion.

First off, this is childish thinking. It doesn't matter how bad or good the management is. You are responsible for YOU. And YOU alone.

If you are farting around, wandering in 5 minutes late, doing as little as possible all day, playing candy crush on your cell phone, or any other type of misconduct.... then it doesn't matter what the manager is doing. He may be stealing from the company... might be a jerk to the employees... could be the most lazy person in the building.... none of that matters.

You are responsible for *YOUR* actions. Not his. And him being bad, doesn't justify you being bad. Children think in terms of "well he's a bad person, so I can be terrible too"... no, time to grow up. Time to grow a pair, and become and adult.

Now beyond that...... it is true that sometimes good people are fired by bad people.

That does happen. I've had it happen to me. But.... I don't blame others. I just go get another job. I'm not asking anyone else to do something that I have not done. And honestly, the number of bad employers is very small in my experience. They exist, sure.

However, firing someone doesn't automatically make them bad. This is another aspect you people on the left, never seem to gasp. It's not yours. You don't own that company. You don't own that job. You don't own that stuff you are building or making.

If they want to fire you because you have ugly shoes.... they can. If I own the business, and I want to fire you... I'm going to fire you. It's MY job, not yours. Go open your own company, and you can hire and fire whoever you want. But don't come to my business, and think you have a right to it. Obama was wrong. THEY DID BUILD THAT. It's not yours.

Oh naive little redneck.

And I wont even go into the crap I've seen from these so called experienced employees.
Like the constant threats of lawsuits for made up racism so you cant fire them,up to the embezzlement of close to a half million bucks.

Yeah, that's been my experience as well. Employers are less likely to hire employees that potentially could be a future lawsuit.

They have been saying the same thing about the so-called equal-pay rules will likely result in fewer women being hired, since once enacted could be a future lawsuit.

If there is no racial background in Baltimore and Ferguson riots how come mostly black people participate in protests? Don't whites care about unlawful officers' actions or do they simply don't care about 'another black guy' brutalized by police? What's the difference between whites and blacks when it comes to defending our constitutional rights?

baltimore.jpg

Better question is why is every villian of a certain ethnicity automatically defended by members of that same ethnicty despite the fact that they were bad guys?

Did white leap to the defense of Charles Manson because he was white? Of course not. So why is every black guy who does something bad then gets shot by police the poster child of the black community? Are we to assume they're all bad guys and just protecting their own against The Man? Cause that's how it looks.

I've fired a /lot/ of people for many different employer's. I have /never/ fired someone who was a good worker, in fact, I've never even fired someone who just "bumped along" and barely managed to get their job done, showing no real promise for promotion.

Out side of political career assassinations in the corporate world (employee vs employee,) MOST bosses and managers tend to hold onto all but the shittiest employees because they've already put in the money to train them and don't want to hassle with hiring and training a new person, often much to my annoyance...

Not sure if anyone has said it yet, but you do know whites have been involved in WAY more riots then blacks, right? They have been way deadlier too. European soccer hooligans are white too. Idiot.

Not sure if anyone has said it yet, but you do know whites have been involved in WAY more riots then blacks, right? They have been way deadlier too. European soccer hooligans are white too. Idiot.

I think everyone knows that. The leftists on this forum are asking from an American context, and are confused because to them police attacking criminals is wrong.

What they don't get, is why white Americans are not outraged by cops harming criminals, as much as black people are outraged over cops harming criminals. So why are we not rioting over this as much as these black communities are.

Of course the reason is simple... we like criminals getting beat up. They should too.... but they don't, because they've mixed in all this race based crap.

Oh naive little redneck.

Yeah, that's been my experience as well. Employers are less likely to hire employees that potentially could be a future lawsuit.

They have been saying the same thing about the so-called equal-pay rules will likely result in fewer women being hired, since once enacted could be a future lawsuit.

Shit....I ain't even kidding. These things actually happened to me and the wife.

First off, this is childish thinking. It doesn't matter how bad or good the management is. You are responsible for YOU. And YOU alone.

If you are farting around, wandering in 5 minutes late, doing as little as possible all day, playing candy crush on your cell phone, or any other type of misconduct.... then it doesn't matter what the manager is doing. He may be stealing from the company... might be a jerk to the employees... could be the most lazy person in the building.... none of that matters.

You are responsible for *YOUR* actions. Not his. And him being bad, doesn't justify you being bad. Children think in terms of "well he's a bad person, so I can be terrible too"... no, time to grow up. Time to grow a pair, and become and adult.

no, it's a matter of limiting your commitment. if you are giving more of a fuck about the future of that company than the people running it are, you are kind of wasting your effort that could be spent on better things. I used to bust my ass to keep companies afloat when the owners were clueless and didn't give a fuck, now I don't.

I've fired a /lot/ of people for many different employer's. I have /never/ fired someone who was a good worker, in fact, I've never even fired someone who just "bumped along" and barely managed to get their job done, showing no real promise for promotion.

Bullshit. I've seen so much bad behavior by managers I simply never take them at their word on firigin someone unless I thought that person was useless.

no, it's a matter of limiting your commitment. if you are giving more of a fuck about the future of that company than the people running it are, you are kind of wasting your effort that could be spent on better things. I used to bust my ass to keep companies afloat when the owners were clueless and didn't give a fuck, now I don't.

So you admit that you turned into what you claim to despise.

Forum List

Back