🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why don't whites riot?

Geaux.......hearing some progressives talking about idea's to reduce this stuff..........paying blacks if they are not arrested...............paying blacks if they pass tests. You cant make it up........but THATS the shit that enrages whites 10X the rage you see in Baltimore.

And here is the thing.......at the end of the day, as usual, blacks will lose big here. Progressive idea's always get more black people dead.............because they have zero ability to comprehend unintended consequences. Police attitudes all over the nation are going to be "FUCK YOU!!" when getting a call on black on black violence..........they'll show up alright.................when the crimes are done and the perps are long gone. Mental case progressives don't understand what happens in the real world.:2up::eusa_dance::eusa_dance:

LAUGH....................MY..................BALLS.....................OFF

Police Pursuit Slow Motion - YouTube

that ^^^ is what police response will be in Baltimore and all over the country!!:boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies::boobies:

We can thank progressives s0ns!!!

Last edited:
I'm sorry, but this was a dumb question and thread.

Like we are physiologist now and knows everyone's reasons for doing things

Black people are the majority of criminals in Baltimore. You say 70% of those killed were black? Do you know what percentage of of all murders are committed by black people? Do you know what percentage of all muggings and robberies are committed by black people? Id say the 70% number is shockingly low, considering that black people commit much more than 70% of all violent crimes there.

Youre being dishonest, but i dont know why. What do you possibly stand to gain by pretending that they are unfairly targeted? It simply isnt true. You know and i know it. Be honest man, what is your angle here? Is it hatred for white people? Do you simply want to play devils advocate? What is it?

Hey, guy, Stormfront called. They want their bigoted rantings back.

Man oh man, they want to act like it's only blacks who are shot and killed.

Maybe whites live in reality and is more apt to WAIT for the Investigations to TAKE PLACE and goes about taking their complaints to the PEOPLE it involves (the government,police, etc) like Civilized people should.

gAWD, Whites get beat down for not jumping to conclusions and act like things happen in life.

It's damned if they don't and would be damned if they did. sheesh

Staph, when you have unarmed people being shot in the streets, having their necks snapped and getting choked to death, people have a right to be angry about that.

Black people are the majority of criminals in Baltimore. You say 70% of those killed were black? Do you know what percentage of of all murders are committed by black people? Do you know what percentage of all muggings and robberies are committed by black people? Id say the 70% number is shockingly low, considering that black people commit much more than 70% of all violent crimes there.

Youre being dishonest, but i dont know why. What do you possibly stand to gain by pretending that they are unfairly targeted? It simply isnt true. You know and i know it. Be honest man, what is your angle here? Is it hatred for white people? Do you simply want to play devils advocate? What is it?

Hey, guy, Stormfront called. They want their bigoted rantings back.
Seriously? That's your response? What a fucking cop out.

If there is no racial background in Baltimore and Ferguson riots how come mostly black people participate in protests? Don't whites care about unlawful officers' actions or do they simply don't care about 'another black guy' brutalized by police? What's the difference between whites and blacks when it comes to defending our constitutional rights?

baltimore.jpg
They're too busy, living in their own little comfy bubble, and unless it hits home, it's merely 6:00 news to them. Thus the reason this nation is in the sad shameful state that it's in. It's just too mentally taxing to break their routine and step outside their comfort zone. Besides, "let others handle it" is their usual "cop-out" and excuse. We live in mostly a passive society where making waves is considered "out-of-norm" and food for criticism. We defer to a more aggressive sector of society, and hope that we stay on the outside looking in. To many, complaining about issues is a lot safer than taking action. Basically, we're puppets dancing to the tunes played by those controlling us.

Surprisingly white people are eager to riot when it comes to their own rights and liberties. Germany, France, Greece, Ukraine, even Canada. In all of the above mentioned countries riots happen on regular basis. Why don't white people in the US support blacks when it comes to human rights and police brutality? it is our common problem, isn't it? Of course being a white man you are less likely to be shot by a cop but it can happen, too. Doesn't it mean different ethnic groups don't care about each other that much?

actually, police shoot more white men than black men....and according to a New York Times story just cited by Michael Medved on his radio show...police shootings over all are at an all time low.........the media is hyping them...as are the democrats....

If there is no racial background in Baltimore and Ferguson riots how come mostly black people participate in protests? Don't whites care about unlawful officers' actions or do they simply don't care about 'another black guy' brutalized by police? What's the difference between whites and blacks when it comes to defending our constitutional rights?

baltimore.jpg
They're too busy, living in their own little comfy bubble, and unless it hits home, it's merely 6:00 news to them. Thus the reason this nation is in the sad shameful state that it's in. It's just too mentally taxing to break their routine and step outside their comfort zone. Besides, "let others handle it" is their usual "cop-out" and excuse. We live in mostly a passive society where making waves is considered "out-of-norm" and food for criticism. We defer to a more aggressive sector of society, and hope that we stay on the outside looking in. To many, complaining about issues is a lot safer than taking action. Basically, we're puppets dancing to the tunes played by those controlling us.

Surprisingly white people are eager to riot when it comes to their own rights and liberties. Germany, France, Greece, Ukraine, even Canada. In all of the above mentioned countries riots happen on regular basis. Why don't white people in the US support blacks when it comes to human rights and police brutality? it is our common problem, isn't it? Of course being a white man you are less likely to be shot by a cop but it can happen, too. Doesn't it mean different ethnic groups don't care about each other that much?
Liberals rioting in various countries not Conservatives.

All the more. Liberals in this country are supposed to support ethnic minorities, especially when there is some kind of breach of justice. Why don't white liberals join their black 'comrades' and protect their civil rights together? No surprise black uprisings in Ferguson and Baltimore will never find support from conservatives. But what about liberals then?

Yes...they will find support from conservatives.....they just won't get support for rioting, looting and burning other people's businesses.....conservatives want them to get justice through the criminal justice system since we actually believe in the Bill of Rights and the limits of power designated in the Constitution.......When the cops are bad, we want them sent to prison....when they are innocent...we don't want them sent to prison simply because democrats want them sent there....

baltimore.jpg

Because we don't stand up for an evil cause. We actually WANT police to stop criminals. Why would I riot and protest, because a criminal was removed from society?

That's all there is to it. These people are not rioting over 'constitutional rights' anyway. They are rioting because they want to break the law, and not have anyone stop them. That's it. How does breaking into a local business and stealing their stuff, and then burning the business down.... protect constitutional rights? Of course it doesn't.

That's just evil people coming up with lame excuses to justify evil actions.

I want the police to stop criminals, as well. There is nothing good about killing people without an adjudgement though, even if they are black criminals.
Whites riot, burn cars and loot businesses when it comes to 'white riots'. In every riot there are people obsessed with greed and destruction, it is not blacks' only problem.

Has nothing to do with black or white. When a white guy fights and attacks, and evades police, he is just as likely to get hurt.

That's nature of being a criminal and trying to avoid police.

I never suggested it was a black only problem. It's a criminal problem. And I have no problem whatsoever with criminals being killed.

baltimore.jpg

Because we don't stand up for an evil cause. We actually WANT police to stop criminals. Why would I riot and protest, because a criminal was removed from society?

That's all there is to it. These people are not rioting over 'constitutional rights' anyway. They are rioting because they want to break the law, and not have anyone stop them. That's it. How does breaking into a local business and stealing their stuff, and then burning the business down.... protect constitutional rights? Of course it doesn't.

I want the police to stop criminals, as well. There is nothing good about killing people without an adjudgement though, even if they are black criminals.
Whites riot, burn cars and loot businesses when it comes to 'white riots'. In every riot there are people obsessed with greed and destruction, it is not blacks' only problem.

Has nothing to do with black or white. When a white guy fights and attacks, and evades police, he is just as likely to get hurt.

I never suggested it was a black only problem. It's a criminal problem. And I have no problem whatsoever with criminals being killed.

Apparently these people have never seen an episode of Cops.

do they live in a cave or what?

baltimore.jpg

Apparently these people have never seen an episode of Cops.

do they live in a cave or what?

No, leftism isn't about thinking. It's about feeling, and emotion, which overrides all rational thought.

So they get stirred up in the moment, and start screaming, because that's what leftism is about.

Well, I am going to say it is all related these captions. There is something that is in the black decision making process that is based on pure emotion. It is related somehow to why MOST bright grape colored or orange cars are driven by blacks.

Along with all of these related things.

6c6ff8599cc55890fdca67c2f38bc6e1.jpg
0dac232802abf79571130c4e51e77e7a.jpg
100_0764.jpg
img0051ld4.jpg

You can include many black women hairstyles and for some reason many of them tend to grow long disgusting fingernails and there is the BLING BLING chants.

All related. All......related.

They do. After the peaceful marching and protests yesterday ( by other groups) , all the punk anarchist came out. Faces covered and carrying sticks...they march and yell...smash cars and windows of businesses, they start fires,scribble graffiti on the artwork of a college who let them gather to ::gag:: march.
Police wouldn't let them get near the freeways where they have been known to drop objects on cars driving underneath. All they care about is their agenda. Whatever that agenda is.
Couple years ago one of the dummy's was asked why he was destroying a building while wearing their brand name shoes. lol he was embarrassed and walked away.
Police handled it exactly the way they should have last night,
Kudos to SPD.

They do. After the peaceful marching and protests yesterday ( by other groups) , all the punk anarchist came out. Faces covered and carrying sticks...they march and yell...smash cars and windows of businesses, they start fires,scribble graffiti on the artwork of a college who let them gather to ::gag:: march.
Police wouldn't let them get near the freeways where they have been known to drop objects on cars driving underneath. All they care about is their agenda. Whatever that agenda is.
Couple years ago one of the dummy's was asked why he was destroying a building while wearing their brand name shoes. lol he was embarrassed and walked away.
Kudos to SPD.

Apparently their agenda was to get all the annoyingly fake and whiny liberal white girls to snivel about the curfew. Asshats.

Kudos to SPD.

Apparently their agenda was to get all the annoyingly fake and whiny liberal white girls to snivel about the curfew. Asshats.[/QUOTE
>>>>>
Pretty much lol.
Whatever "cause" they have always gets lost in all their bullshit behavior.

Kudos to SPD.

Apparently their agenda was to get all the annoyingly fake and whiny liberal white girls to snivel about the curfew. Asshats.[/QUOTE
>>>>>
Pretty much lol.
Whatever "cause" they have always gets lost in all their bullshit behavior.

Yes it does. I hope they spent the night in jail for making me listen to that crap. :)

Well, I am going to say it is all related these captions. There is something that is in the black decision making process that is based on pure emotion. It is related somehow to why MOST bright grape colored or orange cars are driven by blacks.

Along with all of these related things.

6c6ff8599cc55890fdca67c2f38bc6e1.jpg
0dac232802abf79571130c4e51e77e7a.jpg
100_0764.jpg
img0051ld4.jpg

You can include many black women hairstyles and for some reason many of them tend to grow long disgusting fingernails and there is the BLING BLING chants.

All related. All......related.

Actually, this right here is why some blacks are poor.

Why do people spend thousands on thousands on a car? That car will be worth $1,000 in a matter of a few years.

Had a friend who had this Honda Civic, and he wanted to trick it out with thousands of dollars worth of crap. I warned him over and over, don't do it. I told him in a matter of a few years, he'd be selling that car for a few thousand, but he was convinced it was boost the value of the car.

He lowered it. Shiny rims. Low profile tires. Custom tinting. Now paint job. Good $8 Grand spent.

Two years later, he sold the car for $4,000. Roughly $1,000 more than a similar car, with similar mileage would go for.

Cars, electronics, stereos, computers, even furniture, they are all consumables. Not investments. They go down in value like a rock. You earn $20,000 a year, and spent $8,000 on your car, you are what is know as "poor". And not very bright. Invest the money in ANYTHING and you'll be better off.

Kudos to SPD.

Apparently their agenda was to get all the annoyingly fake and whiny liberal white girls to snivel about the curfew. Asshats.

It is not very surprising to me that liberal white girls who live out their beliefs, end up complaining their lives suck.

Kudos to SPD.

It is not very surprising to me that liberal white girls who live out their beliefs, end up complaining their lives suck.

Yeah. While riding on the backs of others while pretending the have a legit complaint. Go home you stupid hags... Geez.

baltimore.jpg

The proper statement is Liberals riot, Conservatives Protest. Conservatives don't riot.

baltimore.jpg

Whites do riot, but when a city run by African Americans and a police run by African Americans running the far left play book of the last 60 years, proved that throwing money at a problem does not fix it.

Forum List

Back