🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why dos the GOP love putin - a monster who put a bounty on US troops ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

This is baffling to me. A patriotic party would stand united against this monster . But then again they wouldnt try and overturn a democratic election either.

This is baffling to me. A patriotic party would stand united against this monster . But then again they wouldnt try and overturn a democratic election either.
Because they are in the thrall of a similar kind of leader. They get off on the tough guy thing.

neither party is very patriotic even though both think they are.....just ask them,they will tell you....

You do know the majority of the GOP or Republicans did not try to overthrow the Government and do not back nor support Putin…

You are another run of the mill idiot, and remember Colombia and Argentina are more freer than America according to you!

He reminds them of Trump.

Remember Trump threatened North Korea with Fire and Fury? Today Putin is claiming to have weapons "that have no equal in the world"

What's even more baffling is why vermin like you lie 24/7.

You do know the majority of the GOP or Republicans did not try to overthrow the Government and do not back nor support Putin…

You are another run of the mill idiot, and remember Colombia and Argentina are more freer than America according to you!
We also don't believe the debunked bounty story. Democrats have killed more Americans than Putin has.

They long for an aggressive, pugilistic, authoritarian, nationalist strongman to rule America.

So their adoration is not a surprise.

And once again we see the left completely and thoroughly mischaracterizing everything someone said, cherry pick out a few words and add their own editorial to it and pretend that is what they said.
And then, of course, we see the sheep like Tommy troll eat it up and regurgitate it out.

Tucker asks VERY legitimate questions. All of them. But to the left, anything that doesn't 100% agree with their narrative - it is 100% evil, vile and a moral outrage.
This administration is playing a very dangerous game. Over what??
Ukraine is not a democracy. As Tucker has said, their President has closed down media that disagreed with him. He has made political prisoners of people who wanted to run against him.
And Biden wants you to believe this man is a saint!!

Another day, another left lie. And anther troll thread repeating it.
We are about to ONCE AGAIN - be led into a military conflict by another Democrat. They do love them some war.

You can't say the GOP cares for America and American troops with a straight face.

And once again we see the left completely and thoroughly mischaracterizing everything someone said, cherry pick out a few words and add their own editorial to it and pretend that is what they said.
And then, of course, we see the sheep like Tommy troll eat it up and regurgitate it out.

Tucker asks VERY legitimate questions. All of them. But to the left, anything that doesn't 100% agree with their narrative - it is 100% evil, vile and a moral outrage.
This administration is playing a very dangerous game. Over what??
Ukraine is not a democracy. As Tucker has said, their President has closed down media that disagreed with him. He has made political prisoners of people who wanted to run against him.
And Biden wants you to believe this man is a saint!!

Another day, another left lie. And anther troll thread repeating it.
We are about to ONCE AGAIN - be led into a military conflict by another Democrat. They do love them some war.
Putin apologist alert !!! The guy who put a bounty on the heads of young Americans.

The "bounty" story was a lie made up for dumb people like you. It worked.

Why do you lie?

Oh...right. because you are a fascist piece of shit!

Why do you live in a country that celebrates Guy Fawkes?

would you have been happier with the Jan 6th protestors if they had carried casks of gunpowder with them?

Forum List

Back