Why evidence of hacking Hillary's server is an irrelevant diversion

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The latest tactic to emerge in the Hillary email server saga is to somehow use "no evidence of hacking" as a means of exoneration. Totally irrelevant. First of all when you are talking about State level cyber-hacking, the Chinese are as good as anyone at disguising their hack attempts. So by saying "we found no evidence of hacking" just means you weren't smart enough to detect the hack attempt. Secondly, National security laws do not say "it's ok to put Secret and Top Secret stuff on an unsecured server as long as no bad guys get it". That is utter nonsense. If you hold the highest Security clearance given as Hillary does, and you do what Hillary did the law is clear. You immediately lose your clearance and you are going to do time in jail.

As an example, in 2011 there was a Marine that ran into financial trouble and he approached the Chinese with a proposition. He took photographs of the Chinese consulate including location of security cameras etc. He was caught, the photographs were classified at the Secret level. He was stripped of his clearance and got 9 years in prison. I'm going off the top of my head here sorry no link but it happened. Compare what the Marine did to what Hillary did. What should be her sentence?

The latest tactic to emerge in the Hillary email server saga is to somehow use "no evidence of hacking" as a means of exoneration. Totally irrelevant. First of all when you are talking about State level cyber-hacking, the Chinese are as good as anyone at disguising their hack attempts. So by saying "we found no evidence of hacking" just means you weren't smart enough to detect the hack attempt. Secondly, National security laws do not say "it's ok to put Secret and Top Secret stuff on an unsecured server as long as no bad guys get it". That is utter nonsense. If you hold the highest Security clearance given as Hillary does, and you do what Hillary did the law is clear. You immediately lose your clearance and you are going to do time in jail.

Like Powell and Patreaus did time in jail?

As an example, in 2011 there was a Marine that ran into financial trouble and he approached the Chinese with a proposition. He took photographs of the Chinese consulate including location of security cameras etc. He was caught, the photographs were classified at the Secret level. He was stripped of his clearance and got 9 years in prison. I'm going off the top of my head here sorry no link but it happened. Compare what the Marine did to what Hillary did. What should be her sentence?

And who did Hillary approach with top secret information?

we never made hacking her server an issue in the first place, you did...or rather your right wing propaganda rag liars did and kept it in their circle jerk of faux news, for months...

Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

Logic 101

Logic 101

Nor is it evidence of existence either. Logic 101.

So what would be your evidence of a hack into those email servers be? The answer is obvious: jack shit.

Logic 101

So what would be your evidence of a hack into those email servers be? The answer is obvious: jack shit.
That's irrelevant. She still broke the law and should be in prison for the rest of her life.

Patreaus was convicted and given probation.

Are you recommending that Clinton should get probation, vice jail time?

Logic 101

That's irrelevant. She still broke the law and should be in prison for the rest of her life.
:rofl:
you have lost your marbles, if you had any!!!

Petraeus knowingly gave top secret information, including top secret code names, to his book writer.

He spent no time in jail, a slap on the wrist is what he got....

so please come to your senses and stop the bull crud.

I'm suggesting that if Patreaus wasn't given jail time for walking out 8 binders of top secret information from the CIA to impress the woman he was fucking.....its remarkably unlikely Hillary will for using a private email server.

Logic 101

Like Powell and Patreaus were put in prison for the rest of their lives?

I'm suggesting that if Patreaus wasn't given jail time for walking out 8 binders of top secret information from the CIA to impress the woman he was fucking.....its remarkably unlikely Hillary will for using a private email server.

Patreaus was charged with a crime and convicted.

Do you agree, or not, that Clinton be charged with a crime?

And served no jail time. Despite actually divulging binders full of top secret information that he personally walked out of the CIA to show the woman he was fucking.

Making any jail time for Hillary remarkably unlikely.

I dunno. There is very little credible information on the topic. There's Tom Delay citing Tom Delay. And virtually nothing else.

And served no jail time. Despite actually divulging binders full of top secret information that he personally walked out of the CIA to show the woman he was fucking.

I dunno. There is very little credible information on the topic. There's Tom Delay citing Tom Delay. And virtually nothing else.

There's plenty of very credible evidence. So ffar, there are nearly 2,000 counts against her.

There's plenty of very credible evidence. So ffar, there are nearly 2,000 counts against her.

According to who? I haven't seen her charged with even one count.

what's the crime? no official has even hinted at saying she committed a crime of any kind that is investigating this....NONE....

only your right winger rags have passed that around to no end... nothing the FBI has officially said...

it's all speculation and twisting and turning and conjecture...

don't you know the difference?

It's already common knowledge that she illegally exposed nearly 2,000 emails.

what's the crime? no official has even hinted at saying she committed a crime of any kind that is investigating this....NONE....

only your right winger rags have passed that around to no end... nothing the FBI has officially said...

Here we go with the double standard.

there is no double standard, she didn't commit a crime....I know how much you wished she did, but so far, there is no indication that she even remotely has....

just in right wingers dreams and the propaganda world, they live in...I'm sorry...

there is no double standard, she didn't commit a crime....I know how much you wished she did, but so far, there is no indication that she even remotely has....

just in right wingers dreams and the propaganda world, they live in...I'm sorry...

Of course she didn't...lol

It's already common knowledge that she illegally exposed nearly 2,000 emails.

Exposed 2000 emails....to who?

Forum List

Back