Why GOP culture warriors lost big in school board races: “Don’t assume that a blanket message on critical race theory or transgender issues will win"

We got rid of two Liberal shitheads on the school board in the county where I live in Central Florida. So all is good.

I have a MAGA friend who is a retired high school teacher who doesn`t accept Evolution as fact. The school district should be sued for letting this moron teach.

Evolution does not really explain the origins of life, but that is how it is being taught. Sponteaneous generation of life from non-living matter(where did non-living matter come from..something from nothing?) is far from scientific. On top of that, even if we accept this non-scientific premise, the mathematical odds of just the first life initiating from mutations and natural selection, is astronomical, statistically speaking, it is improbable. Think something along the lines of 1 chance in a billion trillion for one living organism to be generated. This is just for the fist, very simple, living organism. The odds are even worse, if you can even imagine that, if we are too believe that this organism ultimately resulted in all living things we see today.

Obviously scientists work continually to prove this theory or some other scientific explanation because that is all they have. If they don’t believe that God exists and it can’t be definitively proven, they have no other recourse other than do go down this path of statistical improbability. Personally, believing that a higher being created it all is far less of a stretch than believing in such a highly improbable series of highly complex events.

Why are you guys so fixated on this? If someone has a penis they are biologically male, and cannot menstruate. If they have a penis and identify as a women, I hope you find a way to be happy. In no case is someone like you trying to fight a stupid culture point helping anything. You guys have just found a small minority of our population most of you find icky to harass and hate on to get more viewers at Fox and all he RW nut sources, but does not improve society one iota. You really need to think about the motivation of either side of this issue.

Because it is another fine example of the mental illness of leftism.

A “woke” University of Pittsburgh anthropology professor denied there’s a difference in male and female bone structure during a discussion about gender, sparking disbelief and outrage.

“If you were to dig up a human — two humans — a hundred years from now, both a man and a woman, could you tell the difference strictly off of bones?” Riley Gaines is shown in footage asking during the lecture.

“No,” professor Gabby Yearwood replies, according to footage posted on Twitter.

The response sparked appalled laughter from students, including Gaines, who describes herself on Twitter as a former University of Kentucky swimmer who believes there are “only two sexes.”

Yearwood then insists that he’s the “expert in the room,”

“Have any of you been to anthropological sites? Have any of you studied biological anthropology? I’m just saying, I’ve got over 150 years of data, I’m just curious as to why I’m being laughed at,” he said before later declaring, “I have a PhD

But his “woke” and “unscientific” claim drew heated skepticism on social media Friday.

“This is how far removed the Left is from reality that they must deny basic scientific facts,” tweeted the Independent Women’s Forum, a non-profit focused on economic policy issues.

“When the self-proclaimed “expert in the room” is offended that his assertion that males & females don’t have distinct skeletal differences is laughable, one might wonder what students studying anthropology at the University of Pittsburgh are being taught by their professors,” the group added.

Dr. Aisha El Ait Mohr tweeted, “That professor should resign immediately” — while another critic blasted, “back to school for that professor.”

Archeologists rely heavily on pelvis shape to determine the sex of a skeleton along with the general assumption that larger traits are male, including skulls and sizable areas where muscles attach to bone.

But archeologists have admitted mistakes in overlooking intersex individuals, along with small-statured men or large-statured women, according to Discover Magazine and other experts.
There's no context given but in bones of young people who haven't gone through puberty there is no reliable way to tell difference in sex by their bones.

Did someone try to examine your cervix? Are you speaking from personal experience? That wasn't a woke doctor, you might want to contact the authorities.... 😄

Dismissal and derision are all you have because you don't have any ability to defend your position through rational argument.

What part of what I said above is BS? What is SJW and how did you bounce back to 1984? Do you have any real evidence of a Doctor charting about doing a cervical exam on a biological male? I have read thousands and thousands of charts over the years and never seen it. So how bout some real evidence real doctors routinely do cervical exams on males.

If you can't or wont' understand the example I gave and the context as it relates to doublethink and the collective reality concepts espoused in 1984, that's on you, not me.

how often does that happen with KIDS?

it is against the law in most states prior to 16, and even after that only with a parent and their doctor's permission, until 18.

16/17 is the age that most states have as an age of consent....basically, they can make the decision on their own, to have sex....

I think it's just nuts, but that decision is NOT MINE to make for them, nor should it be the govts, or yours to make Mac7....why do you think you should be making that decision for another family?

So if a family can find a willing doctor a kid who wants stumps instead of hands should be allowed to go through with it because the parents support it?

Evolution does not really explain the origins of life, but that is how it is being taught. Sponteaneous generation of life from non-living matter(where did non-living matter come from..something from nothing?) is far from scientific. On top of that, even if we accept this non-scientific premise, the mathematical odds of just the first life initiating from mutations and natural selection, is astronomical, statistically speaking, it is improbable. Think something along the lines of 1 chance in a billion trillion for one living organism to be generated. This is just for the fist, very simple, living organism. The odds are even worse, if you can even imagine that, if we are too believe that this organism ultimately resulted in all living things we see today.

Obviously scientists work continually to prove this theory or some other scientific explanation because that is all they have. If they don’t believe that God exists and it can’t be definitively proven, they have no other recourse other than do go down this path of statistical improbability. Personally, believing that a higher being created it all is far less of a stretch than believing in such a highly improbable series of highly complex events.
Look guys, he wrote some numbers down in crayon and we're supposed to pretend he's an adult having adult conversations rather than a child presenting his child drawings. 😄

If you can't or wont' understand the example I gave and the context as it relates to doublethink and the collective reality concepts espoused in 1984, that's on you, not me.
"So a woke doctor will give a trans woman a cervical exam knowing he doesn't have cervix, but since the trans woman thinks he does, and that goes with the collective mantra, the doctor pretends he does, while knowing he doesn't and just goes through the motions to meet the collective groupthink."

In post #33 you made the above statement. I asked for evidence woke doctors routinely perform cervix exams on men. You did not. Now you are telling me that is on me. I think I discussed this form of discussion on another thread earlier this morning so I wont go through it again. So anyway, woke doctors routinely performing cervical exams on males is just more RW BS repeated so often in hte RWNM I am sure you truly believe.

Look guys, he wrote some numbers down in crayon and we're supposed to pretend he's an adult having adult conversations rather than a child presenting his child drawings. 😄

Sorry, didn’t mean to stress you in any way. By all means, continue to buy into what you are told, despite actual facts.

Sorry, didn’t mean to stress you in any way. By all means, continue to buy into what you are told, despite actual facts.
What facts? You wrote shit down in the equivalent of internet crayon and presented them as facts but are they?

"So a woke doctor will give a trans woman a cervical exam knowing he doesn't have cervix, but since the trans woman thinks he does, and that goes with the collective mantra, the doctor pretends he does, while knowing he doesn't and just goes through the motions to meet the collective groupthink."

In post #33 you made the above statement. I asked for evidence woke doctors routinely perform cervix exams on men. You did not. Now you are telling me that is on me. I think I discussed this form of discussion on another thread earlier this morning so I wont go through it again. So anyway, woke doctors routinely performing cervical exams on males is just more RW BS repeated so often in hte RWNM I am sure you truly believe.

I was creating an example you might understand. It appears I was wrong.

The overlying premise of the SJW mindset stands.

I was creating an example you might understand. It appears I was wrong.

The overlying premise of the SJW mindset stands.
again, you have no evidence woke doctors perform cervical exams on men. Trust me, I understand you so called points, but you made the statement, back it up. Or quit saying it since you now know it is a lie.

again, you have no evidence woke doctors perform cervical exams on men. Trust me, I understand you so called points, but you made the statement, back it up. Or quit saying it since you now know it is a lie.

Again, an example of the thought process.

Forum List

Back