Why Gun Control is Bullshit

Liberals are just compensating for their low esteem by wanting the federal government to take care of them from cradle-to-grave, like the little children they are.

well, no, not really. We just don't think life should be some kind of Darwinian struggle where we put our old out on icebergs.

Why are you so scared of life, that you want the "big-daddy-government" to take care of your life??? .
............. Kinda like ...... you WANTING to be a slave to the government!

No, I want government to protect me from people who would fuck me over for a quick buck, whether it be the street corner thug or hte big corporation. I just realize the big corporations is the bigger threat.

so what? I'd rather have someone shoot himself than drive the wrong way on a highway or jumping out of a building=those methods can kill others. and what sort of laws are going to prevent someone from killing themselves?

Ban guns. When you outlaw a method, the rate drops.

The British swapped out the kind of gas they used in ovens. When they did, the suicide rate dropped when people coldn't stick their heads in the oven anymore.

If you ban guns, the bloodshed will go way up. way way up. and those who want to ban guns will be pretty scarce if such a law were to pass

What the raw data shared earlier shows is that in general more guns means more gun-related violence. However, there may be other factors that influence the latter, such as unemployment and other points related to economic crisis, income levels, etc.

What the raw data shared earlier shows is that in general more guns means more gun-related violence. However, there may be other factors that influence the latter, such as unemployment and other points related to economic crisis, income levels, etc.

actually that isn't true...There are countries with strict gun control which have higher gun murder rates than the Untied states.....

For example, people attribute Japan's low gun violence rate because of a lack of guns...but it is far more complex than that.....the police and prosecutors have vast powers that American police do not have...including the ability to search anyone at any time...the ability to search homes at will, the ability to hold suspects without access to lawyers for days.....the ability to abuse suspects and have judges ignore the treatment...

and Japan also has a culture that does not focus on guns...even the police aren't interested in guns the way people in other countries are.....

submission to authority as a feature of the people also accounts for the low overall violence rate, not just the low gun crime rate...

Last edited:
why do you keep repeating the above lie in every anti or pro gun discussion that comes up here on USMB. :up:

that is funny as all hell, :lmao: did any one ever tell you , "Big Guns, Big Dick".., "Dick" in this usage means penis, the part that makes a human male, a man.., something a liberscum will never attain, you liberfools resemble the worms in my garden.

Guy, what I've found is that gun whacks are usually compensating for their low self-esteem.

And you just prove it, "Tiny".

Pure projection from Joey. Boy, you could keep a couple DOZEN shrinks busy for decades!

why do you keep repeating the above lie in every anti or pro gun discussion that comes up here on USMB. :up:

that is funny as all hell, :lmao: did any one ever tell you , "Big Guns, Big Dick".., "Dick" in this usage means penis, the part that makes a human male, a man.., something a liberscum will never attain, you liberfools resemble the worms in my garden.

Guy, what I've found is that gun whacks are usually compensating for their low self-esteem.

And you just prove it, "Tiny".

Pure projection from Joey. Boy, you could keep a couple DOZEN shrinks busy for decades!

Joe has this fixation about Johnson's

-Geaux

..the police and prosecutors have vast powers that American police do not have...including the ability to search anyone at any time...the ability to search homes at will, the ability to hold suspects without access to lawyers for days.....the ability to abuse suspects and have judges ignore the treatment...

Oh, they have their own Patriot Act? You do understand that American police can do exactly the same things.
They just need to label you a "terrorist" first. And that's not a problem.

[

If the assaliant doesn't intend to commit murder, or is doesn't have a gun, then lethal force isn't justified.

No, that's another of your LIES!

Point is, the cases you can point to where a good guy kills a bad guy are so rare that they are statistically insignifigant.

Statistics don't lie, but liars use (and lie about) statistics...right, liar?

Not at all.

Frankly, it's immoral to kill someone becuase he's stealing your car or your widescreen, don't you think. That's stuff's insured and can be replaced.

Unless you got an affadavitt from that crook saying, "Yup, I was going to totally going to kill him, but then I saw he had a gun", you really don't have an argument that the gun saved any lives.

It's immoral to steal someone else's car or widescreen.

Unless you have an affidavit from the crook saying "I wasn't going to kill him just rob him" you really don't have an argument that the gun didn't save a life.

Liberals are just compensating for their low esteem by wanting the federal government to take care of them from cradle-to-grave, like the little children they are.

well, no, not really. We just don't think life should be some kind of Darwinian struggle where we put our old out on icebergs.

Why are you so scared of life, that you want the "big-daddy-government" to take care of your life??? .
............. Kinda like ...... you WANTING to be a slave to the government!

No, I want government to protect me from people who would fuck me over for a quick buck, whether it be the street corner thug or hte big corporation. I just realize the big corporations is the bigger threat.

Life IS a struggle with the criminals.
YOU want the criminals to be the only one with guns, like the inner city where the criminals rule the streets and shoot anyone that looks cross-eyed at them?
Honest, law-abiding people there, live in total fear
You want the honest law-abiding citizens to be totally at the mercy of the criminals, EVERYWHERE in the USA?
The overwhelming majority of murders are committed by criminals, either murdering for "crime territory", or murdering innocent civilian who "open their mouth", or are just "in the criminals way".
"Blacks represent 13% of the population but commit 50% of the murders; 90% of black victims are murdered by other blacks,"
What would be YOUR solution to THOSE FACTS???
Remember, those guns are all used illegally.

If you ban guns, the bloodshed will go way up. way way up. and those who want to ban guns will be pretty scarce if such a law were to pass

Again- countries that ban private gun ownership have a FRACTION of our crime rates.

Eventually, people will figure out the NRA has been lying to them.

Hypothetically, you ban all private ownership of guns.
How do you propose to get the guns from the criminals?

..the police and prosecutors have vast powers that American police do not have...including the ability to search anyone at any time...the ability to search homes at will, the ability to hold suspects without access to lawyers for days.....the ability to abuse suspects and have judges ignore the treatment...

Oh, they have their own Patriot Act? You do understand that American police can do exactly the same things.
They just need to label you a "terrorist" first. And that's not a problem.

The police in NYC tried "stop + frisk", They took thousands of illegal guns from the criminals.
The liberals put a quick end to "stop + frisk", as soon as they saw that it was doing something useful!!

Again- countries that ban private gun ownership have a FRACTION of our crime rates.

Eventually, people will figure out the NRA has been lying to them.

Actually, not true.....America is #1 in the world for gun ownership but between 90 and 111 for murder..........a lot of other countries with stricter gun control...as in absolute gun control for law abiding citizens have higher gun murder rates than we do........

Sure it will dude. Prove it. Can you do that?

Britain......after they banned guns the violent crime rate went way up.....to the point it is twice our violent crime rate........and that is with the stats they actually report....

Britain......after they banned guns the violent crime rate went way up.....to the point it is twice our violent crime rate........and that is with the stats they actually report....

Uh, no, it didn't.

The british had only 653 murders last year. of those, only 38 happened with guns. Their homicide rate is 1.03 out of 100,000.

We had 14,827 murders, of which 8,896 were committed with guns. Our homicide rate is 4.7 per 100,000.

Forum List

Back