Why has "COMPROMISE" become a dirty word to Republican Conservatives?

This is coming Right from the top leadership of the GOP...just say "race hustler" and you have magically dealt with his views...
Michael Steele Admits GOP Has Been Strategically Racist ...
Obama is a race hustling liar. Obama sent Sharpton to Ferguson to spread the lie "hands up, don't shoot." That was a lie and your president is the race hustler who is responsible for spreading it.

LMAOROG. Yet the "leader" of the GOP played constantly Barack the magic negro? lol

Sorry but here from your above is a Sanger direct QUOTE:

The mass of Negroes particularly in the South still breed carelessly and disastrously, with the result that the increase among Negroes, even more than among whites, is from that portion of the population least intelligent and fit, and least able to rear children possibly.

But what anti-choicers either don’t know or willfully obscure is that Sanger borrowed this quote directly from W. E. B. Du Bois.

Yes, she believed that Americans were “paying for and even submitting to the dictates of an ever-increasing, unceasingly spawning class of human beings who never should have been born at all.” Yes she believed that “morons” should be forcibly sterilized to ensure that they could not breed.
She also believed that these “morons” could not be trusted to properly use birth control. Frankly, Sanger was far more ableist than she was racist.

her fervor led her away from feminism and toward an allyship with racists and eugenicists. This included, as this favored anti-choice meme suggests, giving a speech at a KKK rally in Silver Lake, New Jersey, in 1926.

But before you recoil in abject horror, remember that the KKK was a powerful political movement at the time—five U.S. presidents were members of the KKK at one point or another—and if Sanger could convince the ladies of the KKK of the benefits of birth control, then it was worth it to her. That certainly doesn’t excuse her turning to this country’s most notorious domestic terrorist group for support (and personally, I find it deplorable) but there was no one whom Sanger wouldn’t talk to about birth control.

Alas, such nuanced arguments are not suitable for the 140-character soundbite world in which the abortion wars are currently being waged."

Again from your link regarding False narratives...!
One point I'd agree with Imani Gandy, is her point about "140-character soundbite world"!
She's right. And that's why I've been so against most FFOs, liberals, Progressives,etc. is they only can handle "headlines"..."Tweets"... 30 seconds!
These biased MSM headlines are how the above ignorant people's perceptions are formed and hence their votes!

These 140-character,30 second sound bite FFOs,etc. ONLY knew Obama was black. That was good enough for them and they wouldn't feel "racist" by voting for him!
But little did these FFOs, (obviously you are one of them!!!) NEVER EVER read Obama's "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995!
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"

He was an angry black man who KNOWS the only way to get his way is to LIE his way. He's lied like the MSM has lied about so many things that
for whatever good a "black Presidency " may have been it has been destroyed and a future black president WILL have Obama's inadequate actions as a barrier!

This is coming Right from the top leadership of the GOP...just say "race hustler" and you have magically dealt with his views...
Obama is a race hustling liar. Obama sent Sharpton to Ferguson to spread the lie "hands up, don't shoot." That was a lie and your president is the race hustler who is responsible for spreading it.

LMAOROG. Yet the "leader" of the GOP played constantly Barack the magic negro? lol

And who was the first person to question Obama's birthplace? Hillary Clinton supporters!
Both of those stories comport with what we here at FactCheck.org wrote two-and-a-half years earlier, on Nov. 8, 2008: “This claim was first advanced by diehard Hillary Clinton supporters as her campaign for the party’s nomination faded, and has enjoyed a revival among John McCain’s partisans as he fell substantially behind Obama in public opinion polls.”

Claims about Obama’s birthplace appeared in chain emails bouncing around the Web, and one of the first lawsuits over Obama’s birth certificate was filed by Philip Berg, a former deputy Pennsylvania attorney general and a self-described “moderate to liberal” who supported Clinton.

Who was first person to bring up Obama was "black"...
"They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name. And did I mention he’s black?"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

And who was the first person to use the phrase "Obama the Magic Negro"???
Barack Obama[edit]
In March 2007, American critic David Ehrenstein used the title "Obama the 'Magic Negro'" for an editorial he wrote for the Los Angeles Times, saying that:

He's there [Obama] to assuage white "guilt" (i.e., the minimal discomfort they feel) over the role of slavery and racial segregation in American history, while replacing stereotypes of a dangerous, highly sexualized black man with a benign figure for whom interracial sexual congress holds no interest.[12]

David Ehrenstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sorry but here from your above is a Sanger direct QUOTE:

The mass of Negroes particularly in the South still breed carelessly and disastrously, with the result that the increase among Negroes, even more than among whites, is from that portion of the population least intelligent and fit, and least able to rear children possibly.

But what anti-choicers either don’t know or willfully obscure is that Sanger borrowed this quote directly from W. E. B. Du Bois.

Yes, she believed that Americans were “paying for and even submitting to the dictates of an ever-increasing, unceasingly spawning class of human beings who never should have been born at all.” Yes she believed that “morons” should be forcibly sterilized to ensure that they could not breed.
She also believed that these “morons” could not be trusted to properly use birth control. Frankly, Sanger was far more ableist than she was racist.

her fervor led her away from feminism and toward an allyship with racists and eugenicists. This included, as this favored anti-choice meme suggests, giving a speech at a KKK rally in Silver Lake, New Jersey, in 1926.

But before you recoil in abject horror, remember that the KKK was a powerful political movement at the time—five U.S. presidents were members of the KKK at one point or another—and if Sanger could convince the ladies of the KKK of the benefits of birth control, then it was worth it to her. That certainly doesn’t excuse her turning to this country’s most notorious domestic terrorist group for support (and personally, I find it deplorable) but there was no one whom Sanger wouldn’t talk to about birth control.

Alas, such nuanced arguments are not suitable for the 140-character soundbite world in which the abortion wars are currently being waged."

Again from your link regarding False narratives...!
One point I'd agree with Imani Gandy, is her point about "140-character soundbite world"!
She's right. And that's why I've been so against most FFOs, liberals, Progressives,etc. is they only can handle "headlines"..."Tweets"... 30 seconds!
These biased MSM headlines are how the above ignorant people's perceptions are formed and hence their votes!

These 140-character,30 second sound bite FFOs,etc. ONLY knew Obama was black. That was good enough for them and they wouldn't feel "racist" by voting for him!
But little did these FFOs, (obviously you are one of them!!!) NEVER EVER read Obama's "Dreams from My Father"...published July 18,1995!
"It was usually an effective tactic, another one of those tricks I had learned.
People were satisfied so long as you were courteous and smiled and made no sudden moves.
They were more than satisfied. They were revealed.
Such a pleasant surprise to find a well-mannered young black man who didn't seem angry all the time.
"

He was an angry black man who KNOWS the only way to get his way is to LIE his way. He's lied like the MSM has lied about so many things that
for whatever good a "black Presidency " may have been it has been destroyed and a future black president WILL have Obama's inadequate actions as a barrier!

LMAOROG. No need to use critical thinking or honesty IF you are a CONservative today...

And who was the first person to question Obama's birthplace? Hillary Clinton supporters!
Both of those stories comport with what we here at FactCheck.org wrote two-and-a-half years earlier, on Nov. 8, 2008: “This claim was first advanced by diehard Hillary Clinton supporters as her campaign for the party’s nomination faded, and has enjoyed a revival among John McCain’s partisans as he fell substantially behind Obama in public opinion polls.”

Claims about Obama’s birthplace appeared in chain emails bouncing around the Web, and one of the first lawsuits over Obama’s birth certificate was filed by Philip Berg, a former deputy Pennsylvania attorney general and a self-described “moderate to liberal” who supported Clinton.

"They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name. And did I mention he’s black?"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

Barack Obama[edit]
In March 2007, American critic David Ehrenstein used the title "Obama the 'Magic Negro'" for an editorial he wrote for the Los Angeles Times, saying that:

He's there [Obama] to assuage white "guilt" (i.e., the minimal discomfort they feel) over the role of slavery and racial segregation in American history, while replacing stereotypes of a dangerous, highly sexualized black man with a benign figure for whom interracial sexual congress holds no interest.[12]

Yet the GOP advanced the meme through Druggster and comp. Weird right? lol

Barack Obama[edit]

"Who was first person to bring up Obama was "black"..."

YOUR LINK:

June 20, 2008

Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report.

March 21, 2008

"Obama has disowned his white half ... he's decided he's got to go all in on the black side." WHICH GOP LEADER SAID THAT BUBS?

Limbaugh

Latching onto (ONE) LA Times op-ed, Limbaugh sings "Barack, The Magic Negro." On March 19, 2007, Limbaugh highlighted a Los Angeles Times op-ed that described Obama as "running for an equally important unelected office, in the province of the popular imagination -- the 'Magic Negro' " -- a term used by critics of pop culture to describe certain benevolent African-American characters.

Limbaugh stated: "The term 'Magic Negro' has been thrown into the political presidential race in the mix for 2008. And the term 'Magic Negro,' as applied to Barack Obama has been done by an LA Times columnist, David Ehrenstein." Limbaugh later asserted: "I'm going to keep referring to him as that, because I want to make a bet that by the end of this week I will own that term," adding, "If I refer to Obama the rest of the day as the 'Magic Negro,' there will be a number of people in the drive-by media and on left-wing blogs who will credit me for coming up with it and ignore the LA Times did it, simply because they can't be critical of the LA Times, but they can, obviously, be critical of talk radio." Limbaugh continued to refer to Obama as the "Magic Negro" throughout the broadcast -- 27 times, to be exact -- and at one point sang "Barack, the Magic Negro" to the tune of "Puff, the Magic Dragon." Limbaugh defended his use of the song, stating, "Well, that's what we always do here. We do parodies and satires on the idiocy and phoniness of the left."

Limbaugh's "colorblind" history of racially charged comments

Barack Obama[edit]

YOUR LINK:

June 20, 2008

Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report.

March 21, 2008

"Obama has disowned his white half ... he's decided he's got to go all in on the black side." WHICH GOP LEADER SAID THAT BUBS?

Limbaugh

Latching onto (ONE) LA Times op-ed, Limbaugh sings "Barack, The Magic Negro." On March 19, 2007, Limbaugh highlighted a Los Angeles Times op-ed that described Obama as "running for an equally important unelected office, in the province of the popular imagination -- the 'Magic Negro' " -- a term used by critics of pop culture to describe certain benevolent African-American characters.

Limbaugh stated: "The term 'Magic Negro' has been thrown into the political presidential race in the mix for 2008. And the term 'Magic Negro,' as applied to Barack Obama has been done by an LA Times columnist, David Ehrenstein." Limbaugh later asserted: "I'm going to keep referring to him as that, because I want to make a bet that by the end of this week I will own that term," adding, "If I refer to Obama the rest of the day as the 'Magic Negro,' there will be a number of people in the drive-by media and on left-wing blogs who will credit me for coming up with it and ignore the LA Times did it, simply because they can't be critical of the LA Times, but they can, obviously, be critical of talk radio." Limbaugh continued to refer to Obama as the "Magic Negro" throughout the broadcast -- 27 times, to be exact -- and at one point sang "Barack, the Magic Negro" to the tune of "Puff, the Magic Dragon." Limbaugh defended his use of the song, stating, "Well, that's what we always do here. We do parodies and satires on the idiocy and phoniness of the left."

Limbaugh didn't start the magic negro stuff. It was a "journalist". Limbaugh doesn't write for the LA Times. And, it was Hillary who started the birth certificate story.

Barack Obama[edit]

YOUR LINK:

June 20, 2008

March 21, 2008

Limbaugh

Limbaugh didn't start the magic negro stuff. It was a "journalist". Limbaugh doesn't write for the LA Times. And, it was Hillary who started the birth certificate story.

You mean a journalist wrote an OPINION PIECE ONCE and Druggster played Barack the magic negro 27 times in ONE broadcast? It's the journalist fault??? lol

No Hillary DIDN'T start the story liar.

Barack Obama[edit]

YOUR LINK:

June 20, 2008

March 21, 2008

Limbaugh

You mean a journalist wrote an OPINION PIECE ONCE and Druggster played Barack the magic negro 27 times in ONE broadcast? It's the journalist fault??? lol

Hillary initiated the question of Obama's birth place. Liar.

Here is the pathetic and pitiful thing...I can very well understand the allegiance of wealthy folks t the GOP....that is Logical Reasonable etc because the GOP represents the interest of the very wealthy....but to see minimum wage Southern voters lined up to vote GOP is beyond pitiful.......
Kennedys and Rockefellers are democrats. Nancy Pelosi is no pauper and neither is John Kerry.

Very true

And they are willing to vote to raise their own taxes while wealthy Republicans vote to slash programs that help the poor
Government programs don't help the poor, it subsidizes them. Education and jobs help the poor.

Feeding the hungry, housing the homeless, caring for the sick does not help them?

Only to conservatives

People need personal responsibility and jobs, not handouts as a first step
That is a great idea!

Let's get republicans to bring back the jobs that have left poor neighborhoods. Then we can watch the personal responsibility come gushing back

Barack Obama[edit]

YOUR LINK:

June 20, 2008

March 21, 2008

Limbaugh

Hillary initiated the question of Obama's birth place. Liar.
Actually, she didn't

But it sure makes a good lie doesn't it?

SCOTUS HAS REPEATEDLY AND REPEATEDLY SAID YOU ARE WRONG!!!

5283-fascismback.jpg
Wasn't commander a$$ hat supposed to bring the whole country together, heal the seas, ect. ect. ect???

So much for cult worship....

f02ff-jon-stewart-obama-meme-iran-republicans.jpg
How is that hope and change going for ya??

No memory of the hole 8 years of Dubya/GOP "job creators" put US in huh? SHOCKING...
Democrats took over congress in 2006, and were really eager to help Bush spend. Short memory.
Which laws from that Democratic Congress did Bush let through?

I know...I know.....none

Kennedys and Rockefellers are democrats. Nancy Pelosi is no pauper and neither is John Kerry.

Very true

And they are willing to vote to raise their own taxes while wealthy Republicans vote to slash programs that help the poor
Government programs don't help the poor, it subsidizes them. Education and jobs help the poor.

Feeding the hungry, housing the homeless, caring for the sick does not help them?

Only to conservatives

People need personal responsibility and jobs, not handouts as a first step
That is a great idea!

Let's get republicans to bring back the jobs that have left poor neighborhoods. Then we can watch the personal responsibility come gushing back

Everything to you is something for someone else to do, ay comrade big guy?

Wasn't commander a$$ hat supposed to bring the whole country together, heal the seas, ect. ect. ect???

So much for cult worship....

f02ff-jon-stewart-obama-meme-iran-republicans.jpg
How is that hope and change going for ya??

No memory of the hole 8 years of Dubya/GOP "job creators" put US in huh? SHOCKING...
Democrats took over congress in 2006, and were really eager to help Bush spend. Short memory.
Which laws from that Democratic Congress did Bush let through?

I know...I know.....none
Bush was a big spender too and I'm not defending him. I'm not a fan of the republicans. I'm Tea Party, so most of the republican party dislikes me and the feeling is mutual.

The federal government is overrated...
Poach Rinos.

Enacting a strong Federal Government is what turned the U.S. Into a world power. It started with Lincoln and reached its peak with FDR

We never could have survived WWII without a strong federal government

Actually, no, it didn't. But who ever said making the U.S. a world power was the goal of the Constitution?

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

Has anyone ever heard a Democrat make such statements? Anarchy is not what the founding fathers intended. Compromise is how a democracy is able to function. Compromise is how our Constitution was written and ratified. What the far right now calls RINOs is what the Republican Party used to be. Radical extremist obstructionism is no way to govern.

Definition of COMPROMISE

a : settlement of differences by arbitration or by consent reached by mutual concessions

b : something intermediate between or blending qualities of two different things

compromise | a way of reaching agreement in which each person or group gives up something that was wanted in order to end an argument or dispute

consensus | a general agreement about something : an idea or opinion that is shared by all the people in a group

Its quite simple. the reason many of us spit on establishment reps like Ryan is because they always take democrat ideas and compromise on them. thus, the democrat agenda advances onward. reps NEVER expect democrats to compromise with them.

Example: we constantly hear from pig reps how the reason we should vote for them is because they will " work across the aisle" with democrats. Democrats, on the other hand, say they will fight reps on everything.
Nonsense.

Has it ever occurred to you that democrats are right on many of the issues; are you so arrogant as to believe republicans are correct on every issue; are you such a blind partisan hack as to not understand that through compromise the best and most effective solutions to problems can be realized.

This isn't a conflict between democrats and republicans, it's a conflict between conservative ideologues adhering blindly to their errant dogma and democrats and moderate republicans seeking pragmatic, real-world solutions to the issues.
Democrats are wrong on every issue. When Republicans agree with them they are also wrong. We now have 8 years of Democrat rule to demonstrate this fact. Every policy, every law, every regulation promulgated under Obama has been a dismal failure. No one can name even one that achieved its objective in a cost effective manner.
A glaring example of why Republicans are incapable of compromise. This entrenched mentality that I am always right and you are always wrong

When have Democrats ever compromised on anything? Have any of you liberal turds ever answered that question?

Didn't work did it? Move on.

it was never said. *shrug*

and, if you want to be honest (lol) you'd acknowledge that the GOP's "highest priority" was making the president a one-termer and getting rid of the ACA.

how'd that work out for you?
Obama should be laying face down on a beach. Obamacare is getting easier to repeal every day with the failures in insurers.

Keep telling yourself that....Obamacare will fail any day now, any day now
It is failing. It's being held together with propaganda. Exchanges are failing everywhere, and it's going to eventually be gone just like Obama.
10 million are actively using it and will lynch Republicans if they try to take away their healthcare

Republican gloom and doom predictions about Obamacare never came true did they?
300 million people hate it. I think they can take on the 10 million ticks who like it.

Right now, the Reps can't agree on anything with themselves, much less with anyone else. There is a percentage of Reps that will fight to the death against anyone that remotely disagrees with them. There are just enough that the House is completely shut down. Instead of shutting down the Country, let's shut down the House.

and your Dems won't fight to the death? your Democrat Obama shut down the government because the Reps were threatening to not FUND his new entitlement so he let it be shutdown. Not only that he made sure it HURT you and the rest of us in the country by shutting down our National parks and Memorials.... so who's fighting US to the death if they don't get their way. gawd wake up to what's going on and stop swallowing the DNC party line they feed everyone

because of Obama shutting down our Memorials he cut off our senior VETS from visiting their own Memorial. and this could be their last FLIGHT anywhere

there wasn't something else he could close down. my gawd people wake up to this nasty progressive party and vote them out
this was after our Senor Vets broke through the barricades Your dear leader ordered be put up

did you ever think you would see something like this in your own country?
I can't believe fucking Republicans shut down our parks in a hissyfit over Obamacare

Bastards

Obama shut down the parks, fuckstick.

Forum List

Back