Why has "COMPROMISE" become a dirty word to Republican Conservatives?

Wasn't commander a$$ hat supposed to bring the whole country together, heal the seas, ect. ect. ect???

So much for cult worship....

f02ff-jon-stewart-obama-meme-iran-republicans.jpg
How is that hope and change going for ya??

No memory of the hole 8 years of Dubya/GOP "job creators" put US in huh? SHOCKING...
Democrats took over congress in 2006, and were really eager to help Bush spend. Short memory.
Which laws from that Democratic Congress did Bush let through?

I know...I know.....none

Who cares they were and are all progressives... Same goals,
Tax, print, spend and borrow.

it was never said. *shrug*

and, if you want to be honest (lol) you'd acknowledge that the GOP's "highest priority" was making the president a one-termer and getting rid of the ACA.

how'd that work out for you?
Obama should be laying face down on a beach. Obamacare is getting easier to repeal every day with the failures in insurers.

Keep telling yourself that....Obamacare will fail any day now, any day now
It is failing. It's being held together with propaganda. Exchanges are failing everywhere, and it's going to eventually be gone just like Obama.
10 million are actively using it and will lynch Republicans if they try to take away their healthcare

Republican gloom and doom predictions about Obamacare never came true did they?
300 million people hate it. I think they can take on the 10 million ticks who like it.
Everyone who works and pays insurance premiums hates it, and that's a heck of a lot. Typical leftist agenda. Punish the working class.

Right now, the Reps can't agree on anything with themselves, much less with anyone else. There is a percentage of Reps that will fight to the death against anyone that remotely disagrees with them. There are just enough that the House is completely shut down. Instead of shutting down the Country, let's shut down the House.

and your Dems won't fight to the death? your Democrat Obama shut down the government because the Reps were threatening to not FUND his new entitlement so he let it be shutdown. Not only that he made sure it HURT you and the rest of us in the country by shutting down our National parks and Memorials.... so who's fighting US to the death if they don't get their way. gawd wake up to what's going on and stop swallowing the DNC party line they feed everyone

because of Obama shutting down our Memorials he cut off our senior VETS from visiting their own Memorial. and this could be their last FLIGHT anywhere

there wasn't something else he could close down. my gawd people wake up to this nasty progressive party and vote them out
this was after our Senor Vets broke through the barricades Your dear leader ordered be put up

did you ever think you would see something like this in your own country?
I can't believe fucking Republicans shut down our parks in a hissyfit over Obamacare

Bastards
Obama shut it down and you know it. Obama can't "compromise".

Republicans in congress voted against a continuing resolution to keep government funded

By law, the president can only keep "essential functions" of government open during a shutdown. Parks are not essential functions

Obama sent armed guards to keep veterans away from the WW II monument at the capital. Allowing people to visit the monument costs the government absolutely nothing. It cost the government money to keep the veterans out. The claim that Republicans were responsible doesn't pass the laugh test.

Right now, the Reps can't agree on anything with themselves, much less with anyone else. There is a percentage of Reps that will fight to the death against anyone that remotely disagrees with them. There are just enough that the House is completely shut down. Instead of shutting down the Country, let's shut down the House.

and your Dems won't fight to the death? your Democrat Obama shut down the government because the Reps were threatening to not FUND his new entitlement so he let it be shutdown. Not only that he made sure it HURT you and the rest of us in the country by shutting down our National parks and Memorials.... so who's fighting US to the death if they don't get their way. gawd wake up to what's going on and stop swallowing the DNC party line they feed everyone

because of Obama shutting down our Memorials he cut off our senior VETS from visiting their own Memorial. and this could be their last FLIGHT anywhere

there wasn't something else he could close down. my gawd people wake up to this nasty progressive party and vote them out
this was after our Senor Vets broke through the barricades Your dear leader ordered be put up

I can't believe fucking Republicans shut down our parks in a hissyfit over Obamacare

Bastards
Obamacare has made millions of citizens lives a living hell, being made to pay for something they don't need, can't afford and don't want... Progressives always state they like choice, guess not.

Obamacare would have been fine it was left up to the individual as an choice, I would have been 100% fine with it.

But, no the chief a$$ hat forced it on everyone... Chipping away at our freedoms.

Embrace the suck
Every American needs healthcare.

95% of us don't need Obamacare.

Bastards
Obama shut it down and you know it. Obama can't "compromise".

Republicans in congress voted against a continuing resolution to keep government funded

By law, the president can only keep "essential functions" of government open during a shutdown. Parks are not essential functions
Bull. Propaganda.

FACT

Defend how a park can remain open as an essential government function

Notice the armed guards keeping people out? Those cost the government money. Where they "essential?"

Bastards
Obamacare has made millions of citizens lives a living hell, being made to pay for something they don't need, can't afford and don't want... Progressives always state they like choice, guess not.

Obamacare would have been fine it was left up to the individual as an choice, I would have been 100% fine with it.

But, no the chief a$$ hat forced it on everyone... Chipping away at our freedoms.

Embrace the suck
So? Get a job and buy insurance. Duh!

Is that the best you can respond?
Why not just say....let em die

If you don't personally want to pay their medical bills, that's what you're saying, isn't it?

Bastards

Embrace the suck

Every citizen is responsible for their own life. It's not government's job to feed people and run their healthcare.
:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Obama should be laying face down on a beach. Obamacare is getting easier to repeal every day with the failures in insurers.

Keep telling yourself that....Obamacare will fail any day now, any day now
It is failing. It's being held together with propaganda. Exchanges are failing everywhere, and it's going to eventually be gone just like Obama.
10 million are actively using it and will lynch Republicans if they try to take away their healthcare

Republican gloom and doom predictions about Obamacare never came true did they?
Lynch republicans? LOL. You're regressing back to reconstruction days when your party lynched republicans after the civil war.

unlike the rightwingnut scum who threaten our government, i think he's using hyperbole.

I am thankful for everyone who threatens government.

Bastards

Embrace the suck

1. not all jobs offer insurance
2. you should not need to have a job to have insurance coverage
3. if you lose your job, you should not lose your insurance coverage.

idiots....

btw, are you kg's sock?

I agree with all of your bullet points. However, that doesn't justify Obamacare.

Embrace the suck

Every citizen is responsible for their own life. It's not government's job to feed people and run their healthcare.

Lincoln-government.jpg

Lincoln was wrong, of course. He was also a fascist tyrant.

LMAOROG. Yet the "leader" of the GOP played constantly Barack the magic negro? lol

And who was the first person to question Obama's birthplace? Hillary Clinton supporters!
Both of those stories comport with what we here at FactCheck.org wrote two-and-a-half years earlier, on Nov. 8, 2008: “This claim was first advanced by diehard Hillary Clinton supporters as her campaign for the party’s nomination faded, and has enjoyed a revival among John McCain’s partisans as he fell substantially behind Obama in public opinion polls.”

Claims about Obama’s birthplace appeared in chain emails bouncing around the Web, and one of the first lawsuits over Obama’s birth certificate was filed by Philip Berg, a former deputy Pennsylvania attorney general and a self-described “moderate to liberal” who supported Clinton.

Who was first person to bring up Obama was "black"...
"They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name. And did I mention he’s black?"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

And who was the first person to use the phrase "Obama the Magic Negro"???
Barack Obama[edit]
In March 2007, American critic David Ehrenstein used the title "Obama the 'Magic Negro'" for an editorial he wrote for the Los Angeles Times, saying that:

He's there [Obama] to assuage white "guilt" (i.e., the minimal discomfort they feel) over the role of slavery and racial segregation in American history, while replacing stereotypes of a dangerous, highly sexualized black man with a benign figure for whom interracial sexual congress holds no interest.[12]

David Ehrenstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"Who was first person to bring up Obama was "black"..."

YOUR LINK:

June 20, 2008

Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report.

March 21, 2008

"Obama has disowned his white half ... he's decided he's got to go all in on the black side." WHICH GOP LEADER SAID THAT BUBS?

Limbaugh

Latching onto (ONE) LA Times op-ed, Limbaugh sings "Barack, The Magic Negro." On March 19, 2007, Limbaugh highlighted a Los Angeles Times op-ed that described Obama as "running for an equally important unelected office, in the province of the popular imagination -- the 'Magic Negro' " -- a term used by critics of pop culture to describe certain benevolent African-American characters.

Limbaugh stated: "The term 'Magic Negro' has been thrown into the political presidential race in the mix for 2008. And the term 'Magic Negro,' as applied to Barack Obama has been done by an LA Times columnist, David Ehrenstein." Limbaugh later asserted: "I'm going to keep referring to him as that, because I want to make a bet that by the end of this week I will own that term," adding, "If I refer to Obama the rest of the day as the 'Magic Negro,' there will be a number of people in the drive-by media and on left-wing blogs who will credit me for coming up with it and ignore the LA Times did it, simply because they can't be critical of the LA Times, but they can, obviously, be critical of talk radio." Limbaugh continued to refer to Obama as the "Magic Negro" throughout the broadcast -- 27 times, to be exact -- and at one point sang "Barack, the Magic Negro" to the tune of "Puff, the Magic Dragon." Limbaugh defended his use of the song, stating, "Well, that's what we always do here. We do parodies and satires on the idiocy and phoniness of the left."

Limbaugh's "colorblind" history of racially charged comments
Limbaugh didn't start the magic negro stuff. It was a "journalist". Limbaugh doesn't write for the LA Times. And, it was Hillary who started the birth certificate story.

You mean a journalist wrote an OPINION PIECE ONCE and Druggster played Barack the magic negro 27 times in ONE broadcast? It's the journalist fault??? lol

No Hillary DIDN'T start the story liar.
Hillary initiated the question of Obama's birth place. Liar.

More right wing bullshit. Stop "believing" that crap dummy

"The birther movement was started by Hillary Clinton in 2008. She was all in!"

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Did Hillary Clinton start the Obama birther movement?

And who was the first person to question Obama's birthplace? Hillary Clinton supporters!
Both of those stories comport with what we here at FactCheck.org wrote two-and-a-half years earlier, on Nov. 8, 2008: “This claim was first advanced by diehard Hillary Clinton supporters as her campaign for the party’s nomination faded, and has enjoyed a revival among John McCain’s partisans as he fell substantially behind Obama in public opinion polls.”

Claims about Obama’s birthplace appeared in chain emails bouncing around the Web, and one of the first lawsuits over Obama’s birth certificate was filed by Philip Berg, a former deputy Pennsylvania attorney general and a self-described “moderate to liberal” who supported Clinton.

Who was first person to bring up Obama was "black"...
"They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name. And did I mention he’s black?"
Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

And who was the first person to use the phrase "Obama the Magic Negro"???
Barack Obama[edit]
In March 2007, American critic David Ehrenstein used the title "Obama the 'Magic Negro'" for an editorial he wrote for the Los Angeles Times, saying that:

He's there [Obama] to assuage white "guilt" (i.e., the minimal discomfort they feel) over the role of slavery and racial segregation in American history, while replacing stereotypes of a dangerous, highly sexualized black man with a benign figure for whom interracial sexual congress holds no interest.[12]

David Ehrenstein - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

YOUR LINK:

June 20, 2008

Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report.

March 21, 2008

"Obama has disowned his white half ... he's decided he's got to go all in on the black side." WHICH GOP LEADER SAID THAT BUBS?

Limbaugh

Latching onto (ONE) LA Times op-ed, Limbaugh sings "Barack, The Magic Negro." On March 19, 2007, Limbaugh highlighted a Los Angeles Times op-ed that described Obama as "running for an equally important unelected office, in the province of the popular imagination -- the 'Magic Negro' " -- a term used by critics of pop culture to describe certain benevolent African-American characters.

Limbaugh stated: "The term 'Magic Negro' has been thrown into the political presidential race in the mix for 2008. And the term 'Magic Negro,' as applied to Barack Obama has been done by an LA Times columnist, David Ehrenstein." Limbaugh later asserted: "I'm going to keep referring to him as that, because I want to make a bet that by the end of this week I will own that term," adding, "If I refer to Obama the rest of the day as the 'Magic Negro,' there will be a number of people in the drive-by media and on left-wing blogs who will credit me for coming up with it and ignore the LA Times did it, simply because they can't be critical of the LA Times, but they can, obviously, be critical of talk radio." Limbaugh continued to refer to Obama as the "Magic Negro" throughout the broadcast -- 27 times, to be exact -- and at one point sang "Barack, the Magic Negro" to the tune of "Puff, the Magic Dragon." Limbaugh defended his use of the song, stating, "Well, that's what we always do here. We do parodies and satires on the idiocy and phoniness of the left."

Limbaugh didn't start the magic negro stuff. It was a "journalist". Limbaugh doesn't write for the LA Times. And, it was Hillary who started the birth certificate story.

You mean a journalist wrote an OPINION PIECE ONCE and Druggster played Barack the magic negro 27 times in ONE broadcast? It's the journalist fault??? lol

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

BOMBSHELL: Washington Post Confirms who Started the Obama "Birther Movement"

YOUR LINK:

June 20, 2008

March 21, 2008

Limbaugh

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Breitbart??? lol

NOT WAPO, BUT CRAP TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT? Grow a fukkn brain dummy

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Breitbart??? lol

Point to something specific you have an issue with, cocksucker.

I'll alert that Founders of this nation, who compromised on so many things, that they were wrong...

Don't worry, I'm certain that the pain if an Eternity in Hell has already brought that fact very clearly into their minds.
The Founders are in Hell? Do tell...

That is how they feel about the founders....These assholes really believe we shouldn't have a government and we should be ruled by global corporations.

What a bunch of fucking assholes....Our founders in most cases got things done by compromise as some wanted a much more powerful government and some didn't.

That is how real life is done...Not loserterians that hate government and hate America think it should be done.
OUR founders KILLED the people who expected or demanded compromise idiot. Just ask the Brits.

The Constitution of the United States is a symbol of compromises,

article by article.

The Constitution could never have been written and ratified without compromise.

...which, I'm beginning to believe would have been the typical modern day RW'er's preference -

no Constitution, no United States, 50 separate countries instead.

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Breitbart??? lol

BREITBART ISN'T WAPO FIRST OF ALL.

WHAT THE KLOWNS TAKE OF THE ACTUAL WAPO ARTICLE DUMBFUKKK

Republicans are blaming Hillary Clinton for the ‘birther’ movement. That’s wishful thinking.

And more and more conservatives have settled on the Trump line that the questions about Obama's citizenship were so slimy that they obviously came from the Clinton camp. "The whole birther thing was started by the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2008 against Barack Obama," Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) confidently told Yahoo News this summer.

The problem: This is simply not true. Clinton's campaign, one of the most thoroughly dissected in modern history, never raised questions about the future president's citizenship. The idea that it did is based largely on a series of disconnected actions by supporters of Clinton, mostly in the months between Obama's reaction to the Jeremiah Wright story and the Democratic National Convention. I know, because I spent/wasted quite a lot of time covering this stuff.

Republicans are blaming Hillary Clinton for the ‘birther’ movement. That’s wishful thinking.

FUKKN MORONS

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Breitbart??? lol

The fact that nothing you posted stands as anything other than unsubstantiated allegations that Hillary Clinton started the birther movement.

rulings%2Ftom-false.gif

Breitbart??? lol

BREITBART ISN'T WAPO FIRST OF ALL.

WHAT THE KLOWNS TAKE OF THE ACTUAL WAPO ARTICLE DUMBFUKKK

And more and more conservatives have settled on the Trump line that the questions about Obama's citizenship were so slimy that they obviously came from the Clinton camp. "The whole birther thing was started by the Hillary Clinton campaign in 2008 against Barack Obama," Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.) confidently told Yahoo News this summer.

The problem: This is simply not true. Clinton's campaign, one of the most thoroughly dissected in modern history, never raised questions about the future president's citizenship. The idea that it did is based largely on a series of disconnected actions by supporters of Clinton, mostly in the months between Obama's reaction to the Jeremiah Wright story and the Democratic National Convention. I know, because I spent/wasted quite a lot of time covering this stuff.

FUKKN MORONS
Read this.

What Weigel found and re-reported was astounding, details many of us had forgotten or never heard of, including a 2007 bombshell memo from the Clinton campaign’s chief strategist.
Here are the facts:
More than a full year before anyone would hear of Orly Taitz, the Birther strategy was first laid out in the Penn memo.
The “othering” foundation was built subliminally by the Clinton campaign itself.
Democrats and Clinton campaign surrogates did the dirtiest of the dirty work: openly spread the Birther lies.
Staffers in Hillary’s actual campaign used email to spread the lies among other Democrats (this was a Democrat primary after all — so that is the only well you needed to poison a month before a primary).
The campaign released the turban photo.
Hillary herself used “60 Minutes” to further stoke these lies.
http://www.breitbart.com/big-journa...hillary-clinton-started-the-birther-movement/

Forum List

Back