Why has "COMPROMISE" become a dirty word to Republican Conservatives?

Not a fan of McCarthy. I'm in favor of Newt Gingrich. I'm not a republican party person. Tea Party.
Newt has bedded down with everyone except Hillary apparently. Is he on wife three or four now, I forget...
Oh, I don't believe that. I enjoy the idea of what a pain he'd be for Obama. Opposition is something Obama doesn't handle very well. I'd really enjoy watching Obama have a meltdown if obamacare and planned parenthood are defunded.

That's hilarious - considering that "opposition" and obstructionism are all President Obama has endured from NaziCons during his tenure. BTW, why do you hate women?
Obstruction by the opposition is their constitutional duty. You just don't like it, that's all. You want a leftist dictator, admit it.

No, sparky, "obstruction" is not the opposition's "constitutional duty" - COMPROMISE is their duty.

Where does the Constitution say that?

The Founders are in Hell? Do tell...

That is how they feel about the founders....These assholes really believe we shouldn't have a government and we should be ruled by global corporations.

What a bunch of fucking assholes....Our founders in most cases got things done by compromise as some wanted a much more powerful government and some didn't.

That is how real life is done...Not loserterians that hate government and hate America think it should be done.
OUR founders KILLED the people who expected or demanded compromise idiot. Just ask the Brits.

The Constitution of the United States is a symbol of compromises,

article by article.

The Constitution could never have been written and ratified without compromise.

That's the problem with the Constitution. The compromises left holes so big the totalitarians drove a truck through them.

It would not exist without the compromises.

Yeah? So?

The%20Gingrich%20Wives.jpg
Looks like he is neck and neck with Trump

At least both Trump and Gingrich made it legal.

The so-called "husband" of your future failed presidential wannabe, Hillary Clinton, just attacked and raped them.

More fantasy from the right

Let's see?
So far you have accused Clinton of rape and murder. Anything else?

Rape? Yes. Proven fact, only his high position saved his miserable ass.
I never accused Bill Clinton of murder, because I know it would be a lie and I am not a liberal.

What evidence of rape was ever presented against Bill Clinton?

Ask Paula Jones. Ask Gennifer Flowers. Ask Kathleen Willey. Ask Juanita Brodderick. Ask Elizabeth Ward Gracen.

Like I said his high position - undeservedly - saved his sorry ass.

Mind you, his so-called wife approved all of that with her future ambitions in mind.

Support her and share the rent with her in the sewer.

Oh, I don't believe that. I enjoy the idea of what a pain he'd be for Obama. Opposition is something Obama doesn't handle very well. I'd really enjoy watching Obama have a meltdown if obamacare and planned parenthood are defunded.

That's hilarious - considering that "opposition" and obstructionism are all President Obama has endured from NaziCons during his tenure. BTW, why do you hate women?
Obstruction by the opposition is their constitutional duty. You just don't like it, that's all. You want a leftist dictator, admit it.

No, sparky, "obstruction" is not the opposition's "constitutional duty" - COMPROMISE is their duty.
Nope. Republicans control both houses of congress. Compromise is Obama's duty.

Nope, dumbass, not while he has his veto pen.

I thought you believed in "compromise."

There are ways. Perhaps a few bribes could make it happen just like a few bribes got obamacare passed.
There is no way, at this point. Sorry, but not really.
There's always a way now that we have an anti constitutional administration that passed legislation through bribes.
You can believe that for as long as you like, and you will still be dead wrong.
You know obamacare was passed with bribes. You don't care.

Bribing for votes is nothing new in Congress. It's just part of the process. Plus, corporations routinely bribe Congress.

And you think this is a good thing?

It's remarkable that there are republicans and conservatives so naïve, arrogant, and blind as to believe that their agenda is '100 percent correct,' and that the American people and their elected representatives in Congress should allow republicans to pursue that errant agenda unopposed, where no good faith efforts to find common ground are to be allowed.

Republicans insist on all or nothing, which is why they have lost on every social issue they have fought for, as well as ACA, and the last two presidential elections. Even when they win, they lose. Witness the Speaker of the House issue.

That isn't why they lost, numskull. The Dims also insisted on all or nothing.

There's always a way now that we have an anti constitutional administration that passed legislation through bribes.
You can believe that for as long as you like, and you will still be dead wrong.
You know obamacare was passed with bribes. You don't care.

Bribing for votes is nothing new in Congress. It's just part of the process. Plus, corporations routinely bribe Congress.
That's the problem. Our government is corrupt and needs to a good cleaning up. Tea Party.

The Tea Party Taliban is the most destructive bunch of anarchist assholes that I've seen in my 68 years on the planet.

Hmmm, no, Obama is.

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

Has anyone ever heard a Democrat make such statements? Anarchy is not what the founding fathers intended. Compromise is how a democracy is able to function. Compromise is how our Constitution was written and ratified. What the far right now calls RINOs is what the Republican Party used to be. Radical extremist obstructionism is no way to govern.

Definition of COMPROMISE

a : settlement of differences by arbitration or by consent reached by mutual concessions

b : something intermediate between or blending qualities of two different things

compromise | a way of reaching agreement in which each person or group gives up something that was wanted in order to end an argument or dispute

consensus | a general agreement about something : an idea or opinion that is shared by all the people in a group

To Conservatives, compromise is unacceptable

A win/win proposal is unacceptable because it allows the other guy to win also

Who wins with Democrat proposals?

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

Has anyone ever heard a Democrat make such statements? Anarchy is not what the founding fathers intended. Compromise is how a democracy is able to function. Compromise is how our Constitution was written and ratified. What the far right now calls RINOs is what the Republican Party used to be. Radical extremist obstructionism is no way to govern.

Definition of COMPROMISE

a : settlement of differences by arbitration or by consent reached by mutual concessions

b : something intermediate between or blending qualities of two different things

compromise | a way of reaching agreement in which each person or group gives up something that was wanted in order to end an argument or dispute

consensus | a general agreement about something : an idea or opinion that is shared by all the people in a group

Sadly true. It appears that the old days of responsible governance are over.

Translation: the days of Republican capitulation are over.

True.

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

Definition of COMPROMISE

True.

Oh, you mean when they actually worked together to get stuff done for the American people? Yep, looks like those days are gone. I used to vote more Republican than Democrat - until the GOP got hijacked by religious and Tea Party lunatics. BTW, what have Republicans "capitulated" over?

It's remarkable that there are republicans and conservatives so naïve, arrogant, and blind as to believe that their agenda is '100 percent correct,' and that the American people and their elected representatives in Congress should allow republicans to pursue that errant agenda unopposed, where no good faith efforts to find common ground are to be allowed.
Well C_Section_Jones why do you think democrats got their ass handed to them in the off year? They must have pissed of somebody.

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

Definition of COMPROMISE

My guess is because the progressive version of "compromise" is they get what they want and the repubs can go pound sand. I never see the slightest give from the progressives. For it to be called compromise there has to be too and fro.
Compromise is all but impossible simply because too many House seats are not two party competitive. They are permanently Republican or Democrat.

Republican house members are more likely to be unseated by another Republican, probably Tea Party than a Democrat. In this environment, the chance of that House member compromising with the opposition is very remote. The government will collapse before he gives an inch because doing so will likely cost him his seat. The same is true to a lesser extent with Democrats.

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

Definition of COMPROMISE

True.

Oh, you mean when they actually worked together to get stuff done for the American people? Yep, looks like those days are gone. I used to vote more Republican than Democrat - until the GOP got hijacked by religious and Tea Party lunatics. BTW, what have Republicans "capitulated" over?

You mean the work together to implement the Democrat agenda, don't you? That isn't "for the American people." That agenda screws the American people.

You, vote Republican?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

You're joking, right?

Boner and Mitchell gave Obama everything he demanded. They funded Obamacare and his illegal amnesty program. They also voted away their treaty authority s Obama could sell us out to the Iranians, and they gave him fast track authority.

The list of issues the Republicans capitulated on is quite lengthy.

boner-obstruction-5.jpg

Definition of COMPROMISE

True.

You mean the work together to implement the Democrat agenda, don't you? That isn't "for the American people." That agenda screws the American people.

You, vote Republican?

You're joking, right?

Boner and Mitchell gave Obama everything he demanded. They funded Obamacare and his illegal amnesty program. They also voted away their treaty authority s Obama could sell us out to the Iranians, and they gave him fast track authority.

Yes, funding Obamacare for millions of Americans was pure evil.

True.

You, vote Republican?

You're joking, right?

Yes it is. Furthermore, you ask what Republicans capitulated on.

True.

You, vote Republican?

You're joking, right?

Yes it is. Furthermore, you ask what Republicans capitulated on.

Are you confusing capitulation with compromise?

Forum List

Back