Why has "COMPROMISE" become a dirty word to Republican Conservatives?

Translation: the days of Republican capitulation are over.

True.

Oh, you mean when they actually worked together to get stuff done for the American people? Yep, looks like those days are gone. I used to vote more Republican than Democrat - until the GOP got hijacked by religious and Tea Party lunatics. BTW, what have Republicans "capitulated" over?

You mean the work together to implement the Democrat agenda, don't you? That isn't "for the American people." That agenda screws the American people.

You, vote Republican?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

You're joking, right?

Boner and Mitchell gave Obama everything he demanded. They funded Obamacare and his illegal amnesty program. They also voted away their treaty authority s Obama could sell us out to the Iranians, and they gave him fast track authority.

The list of issues the Republicans capitulated on is quite lengthy.

Yes, funding Obamacare for millions of Americans was pure evil.

Yes it is. Furthermore, you ask what Republicans capitulated on.

Are you confusing capitulation with compromise?

When Dims say "compromise" they really mean capitulate. You're the one confusing the meanings.

If you think it was a "compromise," then what did the Republicans get?

He asked for a list of immorality. Not a list of plausible actions by any government. Immorality like in immoral or injustice.

I gave him exactly what he asked for. This Government is the DEFINITION or Immorality and Injustice (neither if which I believe either of you could properly define).

I see. And who is worthy of slavery these days?

The poor. The lazy. Those who cannot support themselves or who take monies from the Government. Any non-citizen found inside our borders and any citizen found associating with non-citizens.

And why no vote for women, aren't they equal to men?

Women were created FROM Men to be the companions and helpers of Men. Not to be their equals.

Compromise? I spit on compromise!!

It is about politics--prestige and perception and how to undermine your opponents!!

The Democrats are well versed at this game. Even breaking it down to simple accussations and false stances at the most opportune time. That is why they can give billions of dollars to large banks and face liukewarm criticism from their most leftist of lefties.

The Republicans are a joke in terms of politics. Trying to be "Hard but Fair", they come across as cold hearted bumbling idiots!! Of course the Democrats helped create that image of them, but most of the work is done by Republicans themselves. As of late, Republicans have experimented in "controlling the dialogue" and "shaping perception" only to find those tactics backfiring on them

With powerful political rivals in the Democrats, challenges to the leadership in the Tea Party, plus national and international issues that calls for an re-evaluation of their policies, the GOP is in a bit of a tight squeeze and cannot do anything without losing more political sway.

So when the Democrats tell the Republicans t compromise--it is a taunt. The Democrats win if the Republicans concede(Rep lose the issue and self esteem) and the Democrats win if the Republicans refuse(Rep come across as obstructionist do nothings)

Compromise--hah. The cruel game of politics demand that the best must win. And it is obvious that Republican politicians, especially those Tea party upstarts, are not even adequate!

Compromise is what the Indians tried to do with government treatys... How did that workout for them?

Hashtag anally compromised

He asked for a list of immorality. Not a list of plausible actions by any government. Immorality like in immoral or injustice.

I gave him exactly what he asked for. This Government is the DEFINITION or Immorality and Injustice (neither if which I believe either of you could properly define).

I do not know what your proper definition is, but it sounds like the basis for a throwback religion created by antediluvian and shortsighted herdsmen.

I did not know that. But, hey, marrying someone older and smarter than you (probably better looking, too) is once again, the sign of wisdom. Plus Newt must have learned his uncanny proclivity for numbers (i.e. budget) from her.
The%20Gingrich%20Wives.jpg
Looks like he is neck and neck with Trump

At least both Trump and Gingrich made it legal.

The so-called "husband" of your future failed presidential wannabe, Hillary Clinton, just attacked and raped them.

More fantasy from the right

Let's see?
So far you have accused Clinton of rape and murder. Anything else?

Rape? Yes. Proven fact, only his high position saved his miserable ass.
I never accused Bill Clinton of murder, because I know it would be a lie and I am not a liberal.
Given up on Vince Foster already?

I do not know what your proper definition is, but it sounds like the basis for a throwback religion created by antediluvian and shortsighted herdsmen.

It's the basis for the core of numerous religions alrwady, but its tenants supercede religion as well. It's the core of Traditional Human Life and has been since the beginning of time.

You have that backwards, along with the rest of your nonsense. The default sex in humans has always been female. They create you, not the other way around.

I am speaking of a tiime before time, when only Men existed. The time of Creation. When the Diety created the World and everything in it.

You have that backwards, along with the rest of your nonsense. The default sex in humans has always been female. They create you, not the other way around.

I am speaking of a tiime before time, when only Men existed. The time of Creation. When the Diety created the World and everything in it.
There has never been such a time. That is a bedtime story, for childish adults...

There has never been such a time. That is a bedtime story, for childish adults...

You may choose to believe that. You will see the error of you ways too late to do anything about it.
And you'll see the error of your ways, ah, never. You'll be dead as a stone, like all living things, decaying back into nothingness from whence you came fourth...

And you'll see the error of your ways, ah, never. You'll be dead as a stone, like all living things, decaying back into nothingness from whence you came fourth...

Then this life, humanity in general, and this entire world have no poibt in existing.

Then this life, humanity in general, and this entire world have no poibt in existing.

Which is just as well, considering that science now knows that someday the universe is going to go dark, and fly apart, destroying everything.

And it's right that certain people are slaves, correct?

Yes it is. Not due to the color of their skin but because of their thoights, words, and deeds or because they have been Conquered by their betters.
I see. And who is worthy of slavery these days?

And why no vote for women, aren't they equal to men?

Maybe you should take that up with hillary seeing's how her Foundation pays the women on staff significantly lower than the men.

It's the basis for the core of numerous religions alrwady, but its tenants supercede religion as well. It's the core of Traditional Human Life and has been since the beginning of time.

A lot of religions with those concepts as the core have either died, or developed powerful moral philosophies that actually challenges those notion.

The 'tradition' you speak of has its root in barbarianism,or at the very least the fringes of what could be called civilization. It is some really backwater rudimentary stuff that was first discarded/denounced back during the Dark Ages.

It takes a very strange personality to hold those ideas up as immoral or Injust.

A lot of religions with those concepts as the core have either died, or developed powerful moral philosophies that actually challenges those notion.

Some of them are gone. Others have discarded morality for convenience and pleasure (non-fundy Christianity). Several still maintain large portions of it (Judaism, Islam, Fundy Christianity)

The 'tradition' you speak of has its root in barbarianism,or at the very least the fringes of what could be called civilization. It is some really backwater rudimentary stuff that was first discarded/denounced back during the Dark Ages.

Most if the time the simplest answer is,the right one. More importantly, when everything in a society is failing, maybe they ought to go back to the way things were done the last time things worked (1859).

It takes a very strange personality to hold those ideas up as immoral or Injust.

It is a stranger society that discards the lessons of uts ancestors for a system that doesn't work.

Show me what a man will kill and die for and I will show you what he cares about. Show me what a man will not kill or die for and I will and I will show you what he cares not a whit about.

That is as much a Political statement as a Physical or Philosophical one. If anyonr is,truly willing to compromise, then the subject of the discussion means nothing to them.

Reagan-80-20-Rule.jpg

Th GOP is run by extremists . Rino is also a bad word! God forbid u have a centrist politican wh appeals to the majority of Americans !!!

oh really, who lost the House first and then two years later lost the Senate?
and guess why? it' was because that extremist party you so champion shoved ObamaCare down the peoples with NOT ONE Republican vote (how the hell do you call that COMPROMISE? )

on top OF the fact that extremist Obama won lie of the year with it when he lied right in YOUR FACES in order to get it passed.
snip:
Lie of the Year: Obama Quote on Keeping Your Healthcare
“If you like your health care plan, you can keep it” wins dubious honor from political fact-checking site
This Obama quote won Politifact's "Lie of the Year"

so so sorry for you who refuses live in reality

the Gop has learned when you that party of liars wail about compromise that means WE THE people need to bend over and take it up the, well you get the drift.

so look in a mirror to see an extremist. all of you losers who belong in that nasty democrat party

LET'S GET BACK TO REALITY DUMMY:

GOP Memo: Gerrymandering Won Us The House Majority

GOP Memo: Gerrymandering Won Us The House Majority

Senate Democratic minority snagged 20 million more votes than GOP majority

Forum List

Back