Why Has Every Democrat Moved So Far Left?

I'm still waiting to hear what Democratic policies are "far left".

For some reason, the righties don't want to list any. And we know why. If they listed them, they'd have to admit that what they call "far left" is mainstream American. Or they'd end up lying about what Democratic policies supposedly are, and we'd rip them apart for their dishonesty.

Democrats are solidly in the center. They've been moving slightly right for years.

Republicans are hardline extreme right. They've been moving crazily right for years, so far that they've come back around on the left and now resemble hardcore communists.

Democrats are mainstream American.

Republicans are kook fringe jihadist fanatics.

Republican sore-losers, why don't you name some Democrat-endorsed policies that are "far left"?

The point of asking is to show that:

A. Those are polices that mainstream American supports.

or

B. You deliberately choose to lie about what Democratic policies are, because TheParty tells you to lie.

So, do you choose A or B?

This is case in point of Orwell's warning about collective truth and memory. Manbitch actually believes all this because the party groupthink considers these positions "Reality"

I'm still waiting to hear what Democratic policies are "far left".

For some reason, the righties don't want to list any. And we know why. If they listed them, they'd have to admit that what they call "far left" is mainstream American. Or they'd end up lying about what Democratic policies supposedly are, and we'd rip them apart for their dishonesty.

Abortion on demand, up until (and by some law wordings, after) the moment of child birth for any reason whatsoever.

Abortion on demand, up until (and by some law wordings, after) the moment of child birth for any reason whatsoever.
So you're choosing the "lie about Democratic policies route."

Thanks for proving my point so conclusively. I knew some conservative would eventually do it, I just wasn't sure who it would be.

So you're choosing the "lie about Democratic policies route."

Thanks for proving my point so conclusively. I knew some conservative would eventually do it, I just wasn't sure who it would be.

Not lying at all. That is how the laws are written, that's what the Democratic Party supports, and most people are accepting of some limits to Abortion, be it a 16 week ban, or limiting 3rd trimester abortions to the LIFE of the mother, not just the health.

Forum List

Back