🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Why has no one in the vast conspiracy that stole Trump's "Landslide!" in 2020 been identified or prosecuted?

Trump's goons attacked Congress and they are being relentlessly identified, apprehended, and arrested, with prosecutions inevitable.

Trump insists that Republican governors, secretaries of state, attorneys general, county commissioners, and poll personnel and supervisors among many, many others, are complicit in the greatest fraud in history, and they all strut away just like all those 3-5 million illegals voters he insisted had all cast ballots against him in 2016!

Who organized it? Who coordinated it? Who executed it? How did they do it?

Were "they" also responsible for the faking of so many independent public surveys throughout his term (in which he lost his Party the House, the Executive, and the Senate, and was twice impeached)? All those polls confirmed, relentlessly and consistently, that most Americans agreed that he stank, making the prospect of a "Landslide!" appear so laughably ludicrous.

View attachment 470891
"LANDSLIDE!"

There is no shortage of Trumpy politicians in the states and in D.C. to focus national resources on exposing one or two in the 2020 srealthy cabal, at least.

Are all these dastards to remain unidentified and details of their heinous caper never be exposed?

Unless the entire Republican establishment is not complicit in the vast anti-Trump conspiracy, why can't one like Gohmert push for an investigative commission headed by Kobach? He failed to uncover a single malefactor after the 2016 affair. Let's give him another chance! The second time might be the charm!

Considering the vast amount of money, people and apparatus that it would have taken to rig an election on a national scale they sure have a hard time finding anybody responsible.

In any event having all these stealthy, nefarious entities festering in one's noggin......

Well, you bring up a long disputed and mildly interesting reality.
Which, and you likely already knew this, but it triggers the familiar Captain Obvious Rule 7c.

To wit: All of these nefarious Democrat Vote Stealers are invisible and silent.
And, because we never ever see them, and never ever hear them.......well, that is exactly why we know it is them.
There are videos of the vote stealers in GA. They have not been held accountable and it looks like they never will. Hardly invisible. Invisible is more akin to your intelligence.

Trump's goons attacked Congress and they are being relentlessly identified, apprehended, and arrested, with prosecutions inevitable.

Trump insists that Republican governors, secretaries of state, attorneys general, county commissioners, and poll personnel and supervisors among many, many others, are complicit in the greatest fraud in history, and they all strut away just like all those 3-5 million illegals voters he insisted had all cast ballots against him in 2016!

Were "they" also responsible for the faking of so many independent public surveys throughout his term (in which he lost his Party the House, the Executive, and the Senate, and was twice impeached)? All those polls confirmed, relentlessly and consistently, that most Americans agreed that he stank, making the prospect of a "Landslide!" appear so laughably ludicrous.

View attachment 470891
"LANDSLIDE!"

There is no shortage of Trumpy politicians in the states and in D.C. to focus national resources on exposing one or two in the 2020 srealthy cabal, at least.

Are all these dastards to remain unidentified and details of their heinous caper never be exposed?

Unless the entire Republican establishment is not complicit in the vast anti-Trump conspiracy, why can't one like Gohmert push for an investigative commission headed by Kobach? He failed to uncover a single malefactor after the 2016 affair. Let's give him another chance! The second time might be the charm!

Considering the vast amount of money, people and apparatus that it would have taken to rig an election on a national scale they sure have a hard time finding anybody responsible.
Considering the fraud was a conspiracy with government agencies in on it of course they will find nothing or no one to prosecute. Instead they will lie and persecute those who disagree with those lies.

Censorship, intimidation, lying media all points to abject guilt. It could not be more obvious.

The thousands ....who conspired to steal the Loser's "Landslide!" are ubiquitous, yet only glimpsed out of the corner of one's eye, forever defying actual sightings......I am reminded of the tale of the old biddy who, after seeing the movie The Invisible Man in 1933, became so suspicious that naked men could well be brazenly cavorting in profusion..........

Well, clearly the poster 'schmidlap' is far far older than me.
A 1933 movie, no less.
Me? Well these larcenous never-seen leprechauns remind me not of invisible nude guys, but rather the movie Harvey, and Jimmy Stewart's invisible rabbit.
Or, maybe more current, Haley Joel Osment's dead people in "The 6th Sense".

The point is, our disappointed MAGA's are always seeing invisible naked men, rabbits, and the walking dead. But they never register 'em to vote in their elections. That's on them.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chief Justice Thomas stated so in his dissent. I added that in the thread. post #368.

Well, that't a deadsolidperfect clincher for you poster "jc456". You got 11.11% of the Supremes to support your position.

Don't be discouraged. It's a start.
They follow constitution laws, those who are afraid of citizens are shameful, it’s who they represent.

View attachment 470891
"LANDSLIDE!"

Considering the fraud was a conspiracy with government agencies in on it of course they will find nothing or no one to prosecute. Instead they will lie and persecute those who disagree with those lies.

Censorship, intimidation, lying media all points to abject guilt. It could not be more obvious.
All the government agencies were in on it??..it's wonder republicans have been able to win any election in the last few decades..

In any event having all these stealthy, nefarious entities festering in one's noggin......

Which, and you likely already knew this, but it triggers the familiar Captain Obvious Rule 7c.

And, because we never ever see them, and never ever hear them.......well, that is exactly why we know it is them.
There are videos of the vote stealers in GA. They have not been held accountable and it looks like they never will. Hardly invisible. Invisible is more akin to your intelligence.

I know right, I voted 11 times in Georgia!!!! And I am from Ohio!!!!
MAGA

View attachment 470891
"LANDSLIDE!"

All the government agencies were in on it??..it's wonder republicans have been able to win any election in the last few decades..
The 2020 election was fraudulent. The elections before might have been too. But 2020 fraud is the subject. It was massive and obvious and the guilt shows in everything that has gone on to cover it up.

MAGA
You are an idiot that adds nothing to any conversation. Have fun.

View attachment 470891
"LANDSLIDE!"

The 2020 election was fraudulent. The elections before might have been too. But 2020 fraud is the subject. It was massive and obvious and the guilt shows in everything that has gone on to cover it up.
Massive and obvious with scores of people walking around with guilty looks and yet not one republician prosecutor can find anyone to charge...amazing.

MAGA

Says the maroon that can not tie his shoes.
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
See what I mean?

MAGA

MAGA
See what I mean?

I see EXACTLY what ewe mean!!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
See what I mean?

MAGA
You are not capable of independent thought.

MAGA

MAGA
See what I mean?

MAGA

Says the bot!!
MAGA

MAGA

MAGA
See what I mean?

MAGA

Says the bot!!
MAGA
Since Dec 2011.

MAGA

MAGA
See what I mean?

MAGA

Says the bot!!
MAGA
Since Dec 2011.

Congratulations
MAGA

"'Nuff said"

I'm sure, poster 'easyT65', your newspaper evidence on 2019 election fraud will be a devastating bombshell in court.
In Patterson, New Jersey.
Let us know how that goes for you.

In the meantime, let us ask some polymath poster to figure for us just what percentage those shameful 2,748 questionable ballots you question are to the whole enchilada - the 155,485,078 ballots that were cast.

(I don't know for sure, poster 'easyT65' but, ..... but I'm kinda thinkin' it will be rather small.)
Why do you keep ignoring all the other links....why do you keep ignoring the irefutable fact that the USSC Chief Justice publicly acknowledged that Democrats in Pa, in the middle of the 2020 election, criminally by-passed the state legislature to change election laws, thereby affecting the stolen election, constituting violations of both federal and state Constitutions AND laws?

.....we ALL know EXACTLY why you pathetically cling to 1 error in posting while desperately continuing to ignore undeniable fact / reality.

:p

we ALL know EXACTLY why you pathetically cling to 1 error in posting while desperately continuing to ignore undeniable fact / reality.

One error?
Hmmm?

First, in that four pack of links you offered to us 3 times ...... your newspaper reportages tallied only about 2,700 votes in question. Out of 150,000,000+ cast. That ain't really a world-shaking revelation.

And then you offered us that Patterson New Jersey 2019 laugher not one time.....you offered it to the forum three friggin' times.
As if a triple account of a City Council vote had absolutely nailed down irrefutable proof that the whole 2020 Presidential Election was a fruad.

Three times poster 'easyt65'.
So don't come in here and do a whirl & twirl that your repeating was "1 error in posting".

Hell, it had been pointed out to your avatar that the first two postings of the same brain-dead attribution was a laugher.

So you posted it a 3rd time.

So count me skeptical that you even read the links that you cut & paste.

I mean no disrespect, but...............but son, you gotta up your game.
Or rather, you need to hire a newer, better, smarter avatar.

IMHO

we ALL know EXACTLY why you pathetically cling to 1 error in posting while desperately continuing to ignore undeniable fact / reality.

One error?
Hmmm?

First, in that four pack of links you offered to us 3 times ...... your newspaper reportages tallied only about 2,700 votes in question. Out of 150,000,000+ cast. That ain't really a world-shaking revelation.

And then you offered us that Patterson New Jersey 2019 laugher not one time.....you offered it to the forum three friggin' times.
As if a triple account of a City Council vote had absolutely nailed down irrefutable proof that the whole 2020 Presidential Election was a fruad.

So don't come in here and do a whirl & twirl that your repeating was "1 error in posting".

Hell, it had been pointed out to your avatar that the first two postings of the same brain-dead attribution was a laugher.

IMHO
You learn by repetition that is why the media repeats lies hundreds of times a day. And that is what you post. Maybe he thought he would give it a try. It is not a lie so it did not work.

One error?
Hmmm?

IMHO
You learn by repetition that is why the media repeats lies hundreds of times a day. And that is what you post. Maybe he thought he would give it a try. It is not a lie so it did not work.
Thanks for proving you just can't get past the Chief Justice's declaration that Pa Democrats committed state and federal Constitution and election law crimes.

Again, where are the mods when this multi-debunked failed thread needs to be shipped to 'Consiracy Theores'?

Forum List

Back