Why has the Left United with the Deep State?

The consequences of this are most unsettling.

Great column from Paul Craig Roberts highlights the Left’s crazed actions.

Armageddon
For some time I have pointed out the paradox of the American liberal/progressive/left being allied with the CIA, FBI, military/security complex and deep state. Now leftist Ann Garrison has noticed the paradox of this alliance. She concludes that the left has lost its mind.

Indeed, it has.

Out of its hatred of Trump the left has united with the forces of evil and war that are leading to conflict with Russia. The left’s hatred of Trump shows that the American left has totally seperated from the interests of the working class, which elected Trump. The American left has abandoned the working class for the group victimizations and hatreds of Identity Politics. As Hillary put it, the working class comprises the “Trump deplorables.” The Democratic Party, like the Republicans, represents the ruling oligarchy.
Armageddon - LewRockwell LewRockwell.com
Lew Rockwell - Wikipedia
Hey Silly, the column I posted was written by Paul Craig Roberts. Lew Rockwell did not write it.

Armageddon
For some time I have pointed out the paradox of the American liberal/progressive/left being allied with the CIA, FBI, military/security complex and deep state. Now leftist Ann Garrison has noticed the paradox of this alliance. She concludes that the left has lost its mind.

Indeed, it has.

Out of its hatred of Trump the left has united with the forces of evil and war that are leading to conflict with Russia. The left’s hatred of Trump shows that the American left has totally seperated from the interests of the working class, which elected Trump. The American left has abandoned the working class for the group victimizations and hatreds of Identity Politics. As Hillary put it, the working class comprises the “Trump deplorables.” The Democratic Party, like the Republicans, represents the ruling oligarchy.
lol

The "left" can't be united with something that doesn't exist.
You just exposed yourself as an idiot and dupe of the state. You will do well in our Orwellian future.

Ever heard of Ike’s farewell speech? He warned fools like you nearly 60 years ago of the Deep State.

Stop being a dupe of the ruling class.
Ike warned about the military industrial complex
Stating+the+obvious+source+httporlyfactscom_b89e59_4801387.jpg
Leftnutter never was good at putting two and two together. He is like a domesticated animal. He does only what he is told.

Armageddon

Indeed, it has.

lol

You just exposed yourself as an idiot and dupe of the state. You will do well in our Orwellian future.

Ever heard of Ike’s farewell speech? He warned fools like you nearly 60 years ago of the Deep State.

LMFAO...you too just exposed yourself as a fool. The Deep State comprises much of the MIC. Good God you're slow.

Last edited:

Armageddon

Indeed, it has.

lol

I nominate this post for Dumbest Post of the Day.

I know it's early, but there is no way this post gets beat.

I also know that this poster wins this award a lot, so sorry for posting the obvious.

If the gop is for the working man then why do they always want to cut social security and Medicare and medicaid....the things average workers need to retire and survive?
when did any GOP want to cut SS? Son, let me educate you a bit, the GOP wants to Privatize SS. How exactly is that cutting it? fk I can't stand stupid.

It's really not a mystery, it is obvious that they have been herded in that direction. It is pretty clear that emotion short circuits one's ability to reason. That has been used to maximum advantage in America.

Craig Roberts has jumped the shark.

Armageddon

Indeed, it has.

lol

I heard Ike warn about the Military-Industrial complex, but I didn't hear anything about a Deep State. Is that anything like the Bilderberg bunch or whatever they are called?

It's really not a mystery, it is obvious that they have been herded in that direction. It is pretty clear that emotion short circuits one's ability to reason. That has been used to maximum advantage in America.

Remember when the Left was anti-State, anti-establishment, and all about distrust of authority? Sadly, they have flipped 180 degrees and don’t know it.

Armageddon

Indeed, it has.

lol

I heard Ike warn about the Military-Industrial complex, but I didn't hear anything about a Deep State. Is that anything like the Bilderberg bunch or whatever they are called?
Good God. You too?

Armageddon

Indeed, it has.

Lew Rockwell - Wikipedia
Hey Silly, the column I posted was written by Paul Craig Roberts. Lew Rockwell did not write it.
I know! But Lew Rockwell provided the platform, and his philosophies are enhanced by his contributors.

When I saw the name, I thought of George Lincoln Rockwell..being an old dude & all. But this Lew guy isn't a raving Nazi, I guess. He likes what he calls 'anarcho-capitalism'. I don't know what that is actually, except when one combines anarchy and capitalism it sounds a lot like chaos to me.

Remember when the Left was anti-State, anti-establishment, and all about distrust of authority? Sadly, they have flipped 180 degrees and don’t know it.
It is my belief that the whole country shifted to the right. Seemingly no one else knows it.

It is my belief that the whole country shifted to the right. Seemingly no one else knows it.
I wouldn’t describe it that way. I would describe it as the whole country shifted to Statism. I don’t see that as right or left, since both sides are happily doing it.

The Deep State was formed by the Great Obama to check the evil doings of Crooked Donnie

Like the true PATRIOTS they are, they fight for truth, justice and the American way

Except, O and W weren't patriots and led us into never ending wars and horrid domestic and foreign policy.

The Great Obama got our combat troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan

Thankfully, the Deep State will stop Trump from screwing it up

Armageddon

Indeed, it has.

lol

I nominate this post for Dumbest Post of the Day.

I know it's early, but there is no way this post gets beat.

I also know that this poster wins this award a lot, so sorry for posting the obvious.
FAIL

I wouldn’t describe it that way. I would describe it as the whole country shifted to Statism. I don’t see that as right or left, since both sides are happily doing it.
I think that is another way to put it. The way that I use the terms is essentially that.

I was invited to join the Deep State by George Soros. We were playing poker and doing bourbon shots and he told me he needed my help to stop Trump

Trump supporters are truly this dishonest, to attempt to propagate Trump's ridiculous deep state lie.
I think it is dishonest to suggest that there are not power players pulling strings behind the scenes in government.

I realize progressives claim they're on the side of education, while conservatives are dumb hicks. They're not what they claim and/or they've been indoctrinated as opposed educated. History (education) supports my opinion, as you see what's going on today.

While nobody is perfect and both parties are crooks, today's progressives are lost under the strong-hold of the machine. That opinion is supported, including by the "declarations" per my signature, Orwell's 1984, and "everything is a rich man's trick".

You people are being played. And you hate Trump because you're being played.

Trump supporters are truly this dishonest, to attempt to propagate Trump's ridiculous deep state lie.
I think it is dishonest to suggest that there are not power players pulling strings behind the scenes in government.

Of course you're right. I worked for taxation for a stint. Very political and the major players always win.

If Trump said puppies are cute progressives would say he's wrong or lying.

Forum List

Back