Why has the Left United with the Deep State?

I realize progressives claim they're on the side of education, while conservatives are dumb hicks. They're not what they claim and/or they've been indoctrinated as opposed educated. History (education) supports my opinion, as you see what's going on today.

While nobody is perfect and both parties are crooks, today's progressives are lost under the strong-hold of the machine. That opinion is supported, including by the "declarations" per my signature, Orwell's 1984, and "everything is a rich man's trick".

You people are being played. And you hate Trump because you're being played.
People don't know they are being played. You don't even know it.

The Deep State was formed by the Great Obama to check the evil doings of Crooked Donnie

Like the true PATRIOTS they are, they fight for truth, justice and the American way

Except, O and W weren't patriots and led us into never ending wars and horrid domestic and foreign policy.

The Great Obama got our combat troops out of Iraq and Afghanistan

Thankfully, the Deep State will stop Trump from screwing it up

Lol. The deep state hates america and wants continual war.

The Deep State was formed by the Great Obama to check the evil doings of Crooked Donnie

Like the true PATRIOTS they are, they fight for truth, justice and the American way

Except, O and W weren't patriots and led us into never ending wars and horrid domestic and foreign policy.

Lol. The deep state hates america and wants continual war
profit

profit

Thats correct. War = profit. To achieve that profit, they must have war.

profit

Yes and the left which use to be anti-war has appeared to have flipped. Getting in lock step with the Deep State.

Many average lefties have been told by the DNCMSM (controlled by the CIA), there is no such thing as the Deep State. Amazingly these lefties who use to know it existed, have accepted the statist propaganda.

profit

Yes and the left which use to be anti-war has appeared to have flipped. Getting in lock step with the Deep State.

Many average lefties have been told by the DNCMSM (controlled by the CIA), there is no such thing as the Deep State. Amazingly these lefties who use to know it existed, have accepted the statist propaganda.

They only say they're anti-war. Their actions and history says differently. ILMAO @ "no deep state". Seriously, if you say up is up, a leftest is trained to understand that down is up and you're a bigot.

If you study history and what is, Trump is the ONLY POTUS in a long while to speak his mind, all while he attacks the machine. TRUMP"S not wrong, and the truth is he's on the side of righteousness. JFK did the same, and look how that worked out.

I was invited to join the Deep State by George Soros. We were playing poker and doing bourbon shots and he told me he needed my help to stop Trump

That wouldn't surprise any of us. Soros hates freedom and wants the purge to start. You and him think alike.....kill billions, war, .....
He cheats at poker too and doesn’t hold his booze well

Trump supporters are truly this dishonest, to attempt to propagate Trump's ridiculous deep state lie.
I think it is dishonest to suggest that there are not power players pulling strings behind the scenes in government.

Of course you're right. I worked for taxation for a stint. Very political and the major players always win.

If Trump said puppies are cute progressives would say he's wrong or lying.
Trump hates puppies

First President in over a hundred years not to have a dog.

I was invited to join the Deep State by George Soros. We were playing poker and doing bourbon shots and he told me he needed my help to stop Trump

That wouldn't surprise any of us. Soros hates freedom and wants the purge to start. You and him think alike.....kill billions, war, .....
He cheats at poker too and doesn’t hold his booze well

He did pretty well when he sunk the British currency .

Forum List

Back