Why has this message board got so personal to the left?

I think the libs are feeling a little remorse
They got what they wanted

Every post I have posted with factual info within is met with anger in just a few threads

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

I feel sorry for this country
Its future
and those who allowed it to happen who will have to deal with it
hate never fixed anything and the hate for W still drives there entire agenda
Its nuts

we are 4 million jobs short of where we were in 07
the debt has doubled in 4 years
the GDP is going south

And there talking about Amnesty
it is nuts

Maybe it's because idiots like you flood the board with crap that was proven false the first 10 times you posted it that causes a bit of, let's say, impatience, with some of us.

The ambition of EVERY party is to make a newly elected President of the opposite party a ONE-TERM President. Always have been, always will be.

But only the honest ones have the guts to say so in so many words.

so goes your world vision.

You only opperate on a party over country mode.

Thus your party failing to bring any good ideas for the country.

they only think about ideas to WIN the next election and NOT how to fix the country

Vicky Weaver had her baby in her arms when she was shot and killed by a FBI sniper.

Sammy Weaver, 14, watched a camo clad figure shoot and kill his dog before he fired at the trespasser. He was shot in the back as ran back to his house by a US Marshall.

The cops had a right to fire at someone who had fired at them.

That boy died becuase his father taught him to shoot at people with a gun.

If the boy had been a black panthers son you would have cheered his death

Simply not true. Weaver nor his son ever shot at the FBI.

PROVE your claim

The hatred the democrats had for Bush is eclipsed by the hatred republicans have for obama. That, in turn will be eclipsed by the hatred for the next president whoever it is.

Until the bitter end.

William Degan - Idaho Peace Officers? Memorial

In a case that made national news, Marshal Degan was gunned down on August 21, 1992, while on a peaceful surveillance mission in Ruby Ridge, Idaho. The man who killed him had broken the law, skipped a court date and escaped with his family, promising armed resistance if the authorities tried to capture him. Marshal Degan was the most decorated member in the history of the U.S. Marshals Service. He is survived by his wife and two two sons. Years later, Bill Degan’s wife said, “Whenever men who spend their lives serving the country are killed in the line of duty, we all lose a piece of ourselves. I lost a bigger piece than others in August of 1992.”

The hatred the democrats had for Bush is eclipsed by the hatred republicans have for obama. That, in turn will be eclipsed by the hatred for the next president whoever it is.

Until the bitter end.

It is perfectly reasonable to hate a president who lied us into war and crashed the world economy.

IT IS NOT prefectly reasonable to hate the guy who is fixing it all

The cops had a right to fire at someone who had fired at them.

That boy died becuase his father taught him to shoot at people with a gun.

If the boy had been a black panthers son you would have cheered his death

Simply not true. Weaver nor his son ever shot at the FBI.

PROVE your claim

Weaver's son, Sammy, heard the gunshot as the family dog was killed by an ATF sniper. Sammy returned fire. The agents were ordered to kill the dog first so that the surveillance of Weavers would not be discovered. Randy Weaver ordered his son back into the house. When Sammy turned to run into the house, he was shot in the back by the brave US agents.

After the shootout, Randy Weaver and Harris were tried and acquitted of all charges. One of the determining factors was a deliberately altered notice of court date giving Weaver and Harris the wrong date to appear in court on charges that they sold illegal shotguns (the barrels were 1/4 inch short) to an ATF agent. It was proved that the date on the notice was deliberately changed in order to provoke the confrontation.

The government paid 3.1 million dollars to the Weaver family to compensate them for the loss of the mother and brother.

Weavers Awarded $3.1 Million by US Government

Until the bitter end.

It is perfectly reasonable to hate a president who lied us into war and crashed the world economy.

Then it is not reasonable. To republicans, it is not reasonable to hate the man who kept us safe for years and the economy growing until the democrats finally caused a crash.

The next presidential hate won't be reasonable to whatever side that supports him either. It will just be worse.

Until the bitter end.

Then it is not reasonable. To republicans, it is not reasonable to hate the man who kept us safe for years and the economy growing until the democrats finally caused a crash.

The next presidential hate won't be reasonable to whatever side that supports him either. It will just be worse.

Only partisan idiots believe the dems crashed the economy.

Its why the Rove team has to kill your faction to save the party even though they created you

Why has this message board got so personal to the left?

Every post I have posted with factual info within is met with anger in just a few threads

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science
Gee....let's see....."Why has this message board got so personal to the left?"

Maybe, because posts like yours are allowed to stand....even when they're.....

....FACTUALLY WRONG??!!!
301.gif

Its not rocket science.

827.gif

Gas prices doubled immediately and have stayed there ever since.
Economic growth is practically at a standstill.
No attempt whatsoever is being made to curb spending.

:confused:I wonder if Ubango puts this in his diary. After his four years are up he has to have something to remember by.

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

Its future
Its nuts

the GDP is going south

it is nuts

I'm not a lib, but I'm also not feeling any remorse, and I did vote for Obama. We do have a number of problems going on in our economy right now. The thing is that most of you really do not understand what has driven the downturn. You talk about the fact that we have lost 4 million jobs since 2007, but you don't think about the fact that since 2007, 22 million have retired. Now, the problem with the mass exodus from the workforce by the baby boomers, is not just that they are leaving the workforce but that they have stopped buying things. The baby boomers drove this economy with their spending for at least twenty to thirty years, and now they have stopped buying. The problem is that because they stopped buying, there is not demand for more products, and therefore companies are not replacing all these people.

We are in a vicious economic downturn that has been created out of circumstance more than anything else, and truthfully, I'm not certain that there is a real easy fix. What I do know is that the economy will eventually take off again, but it's not going to happen right away. Those in Generation X number around 41 million. They are pretty well into life and already own homes if they are going to. They have their families and are now starting to think about retirement, although they still have a long way to go. It is their kids and some of the late Boomer's kids, who are now in their early 20's to early 30's who are going to make the economy boom again. It's just a matter of a few more years, probably eight or so before we see a massive growth cycle again. You see, there are 71 million in the Y Generation, and when that 71 million start having kids in big numbers, and they start buying houses, things will boom again, and they will. Once business sees that demand is there, they will start hiring and producing again.

For now, we just need to ride out the storm.

It would be nice to have a job/income to buy a house with...

Until the bitter end.

Oh.. here's the fix Barry Kardashian gave us:

Credit downgrades, record numbers on public assistance, record debt, $6,000,000,000,000 new debt, record deficits, record unemployment, stagnant growth, still in Iraq but leaving on Bush's timetables, Gitmo still open, new terrorists attacks on US soil, etc.

:clap: Well done President Kardashian!

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

Its future
Its nuts

the GDP is going south

it is nuts

I'm not a lib, but I'm also not feeling any remorse, and I did vote for Obama. We do have a number of problems going on in our economy right now. The thing is that most of you really do not understand what has driven the downturn. You talk about the fact that we have lost 4 million jobs since 2007, but you don't think about the fact that since 2007, 22 million have retired. Now, the problem with the mass exodus from the workforce by the baby boomers, is not just that they are leaving the workforce but that they have stopped buying things. The baby boomers drove this economy with their spending for at least twenty to thirty years, and now they have stopped buying. The problem is that because they stopped buying, there is not demand for more products, and therefore companies are not replacing all these people.

We are in a vicious economic downturn that has been created out of circumstance more than anything else, and truthfully, I'm not certain that there is a real easy fix. What I do know is that the economy will eventually take off again, but it's not going to happen right away. Those in Generation X number around 41 million. They are pretty well into life and already own homes if they are going to. They have their families and are now starting to think about retirement, although they still have a long way to go. It is their kids and some of the late Boomer's kids, who are now in their early 20's to early 30's who are going to make the economy boom again. It's just a matter of a few more years, probably eight or so before we see a massive growth cycle again. You see, there are 71 million in the Y Generation, and when that 71 million start having kids in big numbers, and they start buying houses, things will boom again, and they will. Once business sees that demand is there, they will start hiring and producing again.

For now, we just need to ride out the storm.

:eusa_drool:I like the way you DREAM. Its almost as bad as Ubama's Hope & Change.

Forum List

Back