Why has this message board got so personal to the left?

Until republicans face facts. Until democrats face facts.

What nonsense. Neither side will recognize the legitimacy of the others facts! It is part of the big breakup. That's the only determinitave fact there is and democrats cannot even recognize that it exists. They look at their paltry 1% victory and think it is a mandate.

Why has this message board got so personal to the left?

I think the libs are feeling a little remorse
They got what they wanted

Every post I have posted with factual info within is met with anger in just a few threads

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science
Gee....let's see....."Why has this message board got so personal to the left?"

Maybe, because posts like yours are allowed to stand....even when they're.....

....FACTUALLY WRONG??!!!
301.gif

Its not rocket science.

827.gif

If Obama wiped his ass with a spoon, you'd grab it out of his hand and lick it until your tongue fell off.

Gas prices doubled immediately and have stayed there ever since.
Economic growth is practically at a standstill.
No attempt whatsoever is being made to curb spending.

This type of fabrication out of context is why the far right has been rejected by Americans and will continue to be so rejected.

:eusa_hand:And the more they reject...the farther the left is going to go down the toilet.

Obama is the arsonist standing in the crowd admiring his work. Democrats are the ones saying such beautiful flames. It's such an improvement over the apartment building.

Gas prices doubled immediately and have stayed there ever since.
Economic growth is practically at a standstill.
No attempt whatsoever is being made to curb spending.

This type of fabrication out of context is why the far right has been rejected by Americans and will continue to be so rejected.

:eusa_hand:And the more they reject...the farther the left is going to go down the toilet.

when were you ever proven correct on the prediction of the outcome of policy?

You see you have been on the losing side so long you dont know what a fact is anymore

Obama is the arsonist standing in the crowd admiring his work. Democrats are the ones saying such beautiful flames. It's such an improvement over the apartment building.

and dumb shit like this is all you can say because the real FACTS are no where near you and your thoughts.

You have never correctly predicted the outcome of policy.

You have never been proven correct by the real world.

Your westboro level crazy

Every post I have posted with factual info within is met with anger in just a few threads

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

I feel sorry for this country
Its future
and those who allowed it to happen who will have to deal with it
hate never fixed anything and the hate for W still drives there entire agenda
Its nuts

we are 4 million jobs short of where we were in 07
the debt has doubled in 4 years
the GDP is going south

And there talking about Amnesty
it is nuts

I made more money last year than I have in quite awhile.

Construction is booming in SF.

Nope. No remorse here.

Section 8 housing is a GREAT job oppurtunity! lol

:tongue:And wouldn't be supprised if the construction companies weren't doing good in the drug business too.

Nothing personal

The Kenyan has been overwhelmingly elected in two elections. In both elections, the Right tried to smear him with evry trick in its arsenal. In both elections, he had FoxNews harping 24/7 about what a failure he was

America didn't buy any of it and evidently prefers his policies to the Rightwing hate machine

:cuckoo:Yeah...guess Ubango's promise to freebies really works. Lets see what happens when he doesn't come forward on them.

You really are either the most stupid or most dishonest poster I have ever come across anywhere on the internet. Most likely both.

It's no surprise you never, ever stop to debate a topic.

Nothing personal

The Kenyan has been overwhelmingly elected in two elections. In both elections, the Right tried to smear him with evry trick in its arsenal. In both elections, he had FoxNews harping 24/7 about what a failure he was

America didn't buy any of it and evidently prefers his policies to the Rightwing hate machine

:cuckoo:Yeah...guess Ubango's promise to freebies really works. Lets see what happens when he doesn't come forward on them.

Last cry of defiance from a defeated party...

But....but.......He gives them FREE STUFF

obama was not overwhelmingly elected. In 2012 he was elected with fewer votes than in 2008. He was elected with a bare majority of 1%. That's the people who voted. More people didn't vote for obama than voted for him. To democrats it's an overwhelming majority. They are motivated by feelings and that makes them feel good. The reality is, obama won election by such a small number that those who still oppose him are enough to make the country ungovernable.

Neither election was even close

America has spoken

It prefers a Kenyan over the best candidate Republicans have to offer

:eusa_drool:Well lets just see how long it takes to change the name AMERICA to AFMARICA.

Neither election was even close

America has spoken

It prefers a Kenyan over the best candidate Republicans have to offer

You can FEEL that way, but it's not true, nor was it ever true. Which is why even his pretend leadership is ineffective.

Nothing personal

It is "We the People" who feel that way

Given a non-stop smear campaign from the right, We the People prefer a Kenyan over the best the GOP has to offer

If that really were the case, Winger then wouldn't it stand to reason that the Democrats would have kicked ass in the 2010 mid-term elections in the House and Senate? You've somehow decided that the Democrats "won" in a landslide when in fact what happened was a continuation of the status quo...which is hardly a thumbs down to the GOP.

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

Its future
Its nuts

the GDP is going south

it is nuts

They cannot deny the truth that Obamacare is going to me the most expensive boondoggle in the history of the world, and they resent the fact that they didn't listen to us in the first place.

You can FEEL that way, but it's not true, nor was it ever true. Which is why even his pretend leadership is ineffective.

Nothing personal

It is "We the People" who feel that way

Given a non-stop smear campaign from the right, We the People prefer a Kenyan over the best the GOP has to offer

If that really were the case, Winger then wouldn't it stand to reason that the Democrats would have kicked ass in the 2010 mid-term elections in the House and Senate? You've somehow decided that the Democrats "won" in a landslide when in fact what happened was a continuation of the status quo...which is hardly a thumbs down to the GOP.

it is 2013:lol:

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

Its future
Its nuts

the GDP is going south

it is nuts

All true, Obama is half way to his goal of destroying United States, he now will go after your pocketbook through taxes and fees to bring you to your knees-- Its crazy but Obama followers seem to want a communist country ,and they will get there wish.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

:eusa_whistle:Only if they survive that long.

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

Its future
Its nuts

the GDP is going south

it is nuts

I'm not a lib, but I'm also not feeling any remorse, and I did vote for Obama. We do have a number of problems going on in our economy right now. The thing is that most of you really do not understand what has driven the downturn. You talk about the fact that we have lost 4 million jobs since 2007, but you don't think about the fact that since 2007, 22 million have retired. Now, the problem with the mass exodus from the workforce by the baby boomers, is not just that they are leaving the workforce but that they have stopped buying things. The baby boomers drove this economy with their spending for at least twenty to thirty years, and now they have stopped buying. The problem is that because they stopped buying, there is not demand for more products, and therefore companies are not replacing all these people.

We are in a vicious economic downturn that has been created out of circumstance more than anything else, and truthfully, I'm not certain that there is a real easy fix. What I do know is that the economy will eventually take off again, but it's not going to happen right away. Those in Generation X number around 41 million. They are pretty well into life and already own homes if they are going to. They have their families and are now starting to think about retirement, although they still have a long way to go. It is their kids and some of the late Boomer's kids, who are now in their early 20's to early 30's who are going to make the economy boom again. It's just a matter of a few more years, probably eight or so before we see a massive growth cycle again. You see, there are 71 million in the Y Generation, and when that 71 million start having kids in big numbers, and they start buying houses, things will boom again, and they will. Once business sees that demand is there, they will start hiring and producing again.

For now, we just need to ride out the storm.

There is actually a really simple fix to the economic problems we have right now, return to the Clinton era spending levels.

when were you ever proven correct on the prediction of the outcome of policy?

You see you have been on the losing side so long you dont know what a fact is anymore

OK...I'll bite, TM! What "policy" of the Obama Administration is it that's "winning"? To be quite frank with you...I don't see much of anything that's working for them. The economy still sucks...millions are still out of work...Iran's still working on the bomb...Israel trusts us less with each passing day...the Arab Spring is putting Islamic hard liners into power across the Middle East and Africa...and our national debt continues to explode in size. And as the "cherry" on all of this...as the true costs of ObamaCare become more and more evident it's obvious that his signature piece of legislation was never the cure it was made out to be.

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

Its future
Its nuts

the GDP is going south

it is nuts

All true, Obama is half way to his goal of destroying United States, he now will go after your pocketbook through taxes and fees to bring you to your knees-- Its crazy but Obama followers seem to want a communist country ,and they will get there wish.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Damn

Obama is turning us into a communist country and "We the People" obviously prefer it to turning us into a Republican country

:eek:Boy. See what BRAINWASHING can do to you.

Bush crashed the eocnomy a nd NOT Obama.

lying about it will never never work for your idiot party

Being ignorant about what crashed the economy is sad, you simply can't just admit that BOTH party's caused the failure after 80+ years of stupid decisions and increasing budgets.

Forum List

Back