Why has this message board got so personal to the left?

Nothing personal

It is "We the People" who feel that way

Given a non-stop smear campaign from the right, We the People prefer a Kenyan over the best the GOP has to offer

If that really were the case, Winger then wouldn't it stand to reason that the Democrats would have kicked ass in the 2010 mid-term elections in the House and Senate? You've somehow decided that the Democrats "won" in a landslide when in fact what happened was a continuation of the status quo...which is hardly a thumbs down to the GOP.

it is 2013:lol:

And in the 2012 elections, the electorate returned Republicans to the House and Senate even as they were re-electing Barack Obama. So what's that tell you?

You must be a racist. Obama is great. The country is doing great. Obama can't fix 232 years of mistakes in 4 years.....
:lol:

The only minority left in this great nation is the white male
either way
I thought BHO was 1/2 white anyway

And yes your spot on
as hard as BHO is trying he cannot change the greatness that once was over night

I wonder if the right would hate Obama less if he were 100% white?

They certainly wouldn't hate him less if he were 100% black.

I think Obama is a basically good guy who is in over his head, but Romney would have been a vastly worse choice. He'd have had us in Civil War in 8 years.

I wonder if you could admit Obama is a fuck up if he was 100% white.

I wonder if you would be even more fawning if he was 100% black.

I wonder why the guy that spends more time talking about Obama's skin than anyone, including the racists who are proud of their racism, thinks everyone who disagrees with Obama is a racist.

I also believe Obama is basically a good guy who is in over his head. I thought that, and said it, way back in 2008, and the all the people like you, aka racists, called me a racist because I was criticizing a black man.

Strange how they haven't learned anything.

Why has this message board got so personal to the left?

I think the libs are feeling a little remorse
They got what they wanted

Every post I have posted with factual info within is met with anger in just a few threads

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science
Gee....let's see....."Why has this message board got so personal to the left?"

Maybe, because posts like yours are allowed to stand....even when they're.....

....FACTUALLY WRONG??!!!
301.gif

Its not rocket science.

827.gif

If Obama wiped his ass with a spoon, you'd grab it out of his hand and lick it until your tongue fell off.

Poster like this vile person, who take personal offensive statements to new heights, probably have something to do with it too.

If that really were the case, Winger then wouldn't it stand to reason that the Democrats would have kicked ass in the 2010 mid-term elections in the House and Senate? You've somehow decided that the Democrats "won" in a landslide when in fact what happened was a continuation of the status quo...which is hardly a thumbs down to the GOP.

it is 2013:lol:

And in the 2012 elections, the electorate returned Republicans to the House and Senate even as they were re-electing Barack Obama. So what's that tell you?

Republicans received fewer combined votes than the Dems in both the House and Senate as well as the Presidency. It showed that the public is souring on the Republican brand

Every post I have posted with factual info within is met with anger in just a few threads

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

I feel sorry for this country
Its future
and those who allowed it to happen who will have to deal with it
hate never fixed anything and the hate for W still drives there entire agenda
Its nuts

we are 4 million jobs short of where we were in 07
the debt has doubled in 4 years
the GDP is going south

And there talking about Amnesty
it is nuts

OP fail because you refuse to accept the fact that the GOP set up the Great Recession.

Once you accept that historical fact, we can talk about the rest.

How did they do that?

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

Its future
Its nuts

the GDP is going south

it is nuts

All true, Obama is half way to his goal of destroying United States, he now will go after your pocketbook through taxes and fees to bring you to your knees-- Its crazy but Obama followers seem to want a communist country ,and they will get there wish.:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

How true!

A certain part of the population already votes in a mindless lockstep, just like the people in Cuba and North Korea do.

In Obama they see Kim Jong Il and Fidel Castro personified.

:confused:Sad thing is you put all three of them together and they can't tell them apart.

Nothing personal

The Kenyan has been overwhelmingly elected in two elections. In both elections, the Right tried to smear him with evry trick in its arsenal. In both elections, he had FoxNews harping 24/7 about what a failure he was

America didn't buy any of it and evidently prefers his policies to the Rightwing hate machine

Overwhelmingly? The last overwhelming election is in this country was when Nixon won in 1972. Obama barely scraped by with just over half the vote, and actually ended up with fewer votes last year than he got 4 years ago.

William Degan - Idaho Peace Officers? Memorial

In a case that made national news, Marshal Degan was gunned down on August 21, 1992, while on a peaceful surveillance mission in Ruby Ridge, Idaho. The man who killed him had broken the law, skipped a court date and escaped with his family, promising armed resistance if the authorities tried to capture him. Marshal Degan was the most decorated member in the history of the U.S. Marshals Service. He is survived by his wife and two two sons. Years later, Bill Degan’s wife said, “Whenever men who spend their lives serving the country are killed in the line of duty, we all lose a piece of ourselves. I lost a bigger piece than others in August of 1992.”

Harris shot Degan in self defense and was proven innocent in an Idaho jury. Weaver didn't shoot anyone.

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

Its future
Its nuts

the GDP is going south

it is nuts

OP fail because you refuse to accept the fact that the GOP set up the Great Recession.

Once you accept that historical fact, we can talk about the rest.

How did they do that?

By holding back the broker rules in GLBact for 8 years

In a case that made national news, Marshal Degan was gunned down on August 21, 1992, while on a peaceful surveillance mission in Ruby Ridge, Idaho. The man who killed him had broken the law, skipped a court date and escaped with his family, promising armed resistance if the authorities tried to capture him. Marshal Degan was the most decorated member in the history of the U.S. Marshals Service. He is survived by his wife and two two sons. Years later, Bill Degan’s wife said, “Whenever men who spend their lives serving the country are killed in the line of duty, we all lose a piece of ourselves. I lost a bigger piece than others in August of 1992.”

Harris shot Degan in self defense and was proven innocent in an Idaho jury. Weaver didn't shoot anyone.

Those radicals who live by the gun will die by the gun, just like the gun activist and the sniper.

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

Its future
Its nuts

the GDP is going south

it is nuts

can you direct me to any post where you gave facts?

I must have missed them

:eusa_drool:Wouldn't do any good...you would still miss them.

JRK's "facts" have been rejected many, many times with actual factual evidence and stats.

He lives in The Bubble as you do, where Fox News and Talk Radio drown out all sensible commentary.

BHO is a failure
the country is in a mess
and they know it

Its not rocket science

Its future
Its nuts

the GDP is going south

it is nuts

can you direct me to any post where you gave facts?

I must have missed them

:eusa_drool:Wouldn't do any good...you would still miss them.

Nice try, you cant find a post of yours with fact in it huh?

I think Obama is a basically good guy who is in over his head, but Romney would have been a vastly worse choice. He'd have had us in Civil War in 8 years.

You are the one that brings up skin color. I doubt very seriously that you would understand that O is incompetent and it has nothing to do with skin color.

There has been NO incompetance on Obamas part.

the facts dont agreee with your partisan claim

None?

Are you aware that almost every foreign policy expert on the planet now says that Obama has totally screwed the pooch in North Africa?

says some internet poster.

GET PROOF!

You are the one that brings up skin color. I doubt very seriously that you would understand that O is incompetent and it has nothing to do with skin color.

There has been NO incompetance on Obamas part.

the facts dont agreee with your partisan claim

:eek:HaHa. Take the blinders off dude. Start thinking for yourself for once.

Forum List

Back