Why Hasn't Louis Head Been Arrested Yet?

I think it would be a tough sell that he intended riots (or more rioting, as I think they had already started).

Also, a matter of perception, it would look like the police were piling on one family.

It would probably cause more problems than solve.

Doesn't matter, a riot is not required nor the damage from a riot is required to be guilty of inciting a riot.

He directed his shouts at an inflamed crowd, he yelled loudly several times, at the crowd, burn the bitches down.

You question intent?

Seriously?
I question intent. People say things when they are emotional. "I wish you were dead" comes to mind. Does that necessarily mean the person intends for that to occur? No.
The law judges intent by people's actions. There's no other reasonable measure.
You cant possibly imagine how wrong you are. Thats why there are varying degrees of murder/manslaughter.

burn_this_place_to_the_ground.jpg

Inciting a riot is against the law. What would the Lunatic Left be screaming if a Tea Party member was urging black people to burn their own town down?

He needs to be arrested and held accountable for urging violence. It's not acceptable no matter what your color is, something the Racist Left doesn't seem to understand.
The great thing would be to have Officer Wilson as the arresting authority.
He would be too afraid. If Mike Brown frightened him, his step father would take it to another level of intimidation.

Cops are not afraid of blacks, milkweed. Have you seen our prisons? :D

I think it would be a tough sell that he intended riots (or more rioting, as I think they had already started).

Also, a matter of perception, it would look like the police were piling on one family.

Doesn't matter, a riot is not required nor the damage from a riot is required to be guilty of inciting a riot.

He directed his shouts at an inflamed crowd, he yelled loudly several times, at the crowd, burn the bitches down.

You question intent?

Seriously?
I question intent. People say things when they are emotional. "I wish you were dead" comes to mind. Does that necessarily mean the person intends for that to occur? No.

He spoke the words, he shouted them loudly, he is known to have a disregard for the law. He turned to an inflamed, supportive crowd and shouted the words.

Intent seems clear

"I don't like the GJ decision, so burn this town down"

You question intent?

Seriously?
You cant possibly imagine how wrong you are. Thats why there are varying degrees of murder/manslaughter.

Did you get lost? This thread is about the crime of inciting a riot.

Inciting a riot is against the law. What would the Lunatic Left be screaming if a Tea Party member was urging black people to burn their own town down?

He needs to be arrested and held accountable for urging violence. It's not acceptable no matter what your color is, something the Racist Left doesn't seem to understand.
He would be too afraid. If Mike Brown frightened him, his step father would take it to another level of intimidation.

Wilson is a cop and he was afraid of Brown. Did you catch his admission?

I

You question intent?

Seriously?
I wish you were dead is hardly in the same category as "burn this bitch down" shouted at a rally where people are primed for violence and where violence happened previously.
Sorry but the very premise that grief produced that fails. Virtually every case of grieving parent, spouse or whatever I've seen, including Brown's mother in the very same video, consists of expressions of disbelief. Occasionally wishes for everyone to get along. Or violence to end. I've never seen an expression of grief that consists of exhortation to destroy property.

Being both is not mutually exclusive.

Now you're reaching

12 Legally impaneled Jurors that were impartial heard testimony for 3 months on what happened and agreed that Wilson had reason to fear for his life after a 300 pound thug attacked him, tried to take his weapon and then tried to attack him again.

You question intent?

Seriously?

He spoke the words, he shouted them loudly, he is known to have a disregard for the law. He turned to an inflamed, supportive crowd and shouted the words.

Intent seems clear

Yes his intent is clear. He is in a rage over the decision and seeing his wife hurt. I can yell I wish you were dead at the top of my lungs for several hours. Doesnt mean I am inciting someone to kill you.

Most people would be afraid of a six foot something 300 lb criminal charging at them. Who wouldn't?

You question intent?

Seriously?

Did you get lost? This thread is about the crime of inciting a riot.
No. It appears you just have an issue with the answer to your question.

You question intent?

Seriously?

Intent seems clear

Yes his intent is clear. He is in a rage over the decision and seeing his wife hurt. I can yell I wish you were dead at the top of my lungs for several hours. Doesnt mean I am inciting someone to kill you.
You seem to be missing the distinction here.

Most people would be afraid of a six foot something 300 lb criminal charging at them. Who wouldn't?
Don't you remember? Asclepias fought and defeated 9 men without even getting a scratch on himself all at once. He isn't afraid of anything.

Now you're reaching

Who said they were? I just pointed out Wilson admitted he was afraid of Mike Brown. No good having him attempt to arrest the stepfather. He would be too frightened.

You question intent?

Seriously?

Intent seems clear

Again, consistent with your intellectual dishonesty, you're drawing an imperfect parallel. The correct parallel would be telling somebody with a gun to kill you and then watching as it happens, which, by the way, is also illegal. Head didn't say, "I wish this place were burned to the ground", he said, "Burn this bitch to the ground!" Get the difference? I guess you still don't.

People who arent afraid of that scenario.

You question intent?

Seriously?

Intent seems clear

You seem to be missing the distinction here.
You seem to be missing an logical argument.

Now you're reaching

Who said they were? I just pointed out Wilson admitted he was afraid of Mike Brown. No good having him attempt to arrest the stepfather. He would be too frightened.
Unless the stepfather charged at him. In which case Wilson, a decorated officer btw, would have shot him too. That would make two dirtbags down.

You'd shit your pants milkweed. Good thing Wilson didn't. :D

People who arent afraid of that wouldn't be afraid of that.
That's brilliant!

Forum List

Back