Why Hasn't Louis Head Been Arrested Yet?

I think it would be a tough sell that he intended riots (or more rioting, as I think they had already started).

Also, a matter of perception, it would look like the police were piling on one family.

It would probably cause more problems than solve.

Doesn't matter, a riot is not required nor the damage from a riot is required to be guilty of inciting a riot.

He directed his shouts at an inflamed crowd, he yelled loudly several times, at the crowd, burn the bitches down.

You question intent?

Seriously?
I question intent. People say things when they are emotional. "I wish you were dead" comes to mind. Does that necessarily mean the person intends for that to occur? No.

He spoke the words, he shouted them loudly, he is known to have a disregard for the law. He turned to an inflamed, supportive crowd and shouted the words.

Intent seems clear

"I don't like the GJ decision, so burn this town down"

Yes his intent is clear. He is in a rage over the decision and seeing his wife hurt. I can yell I wish you were dead at the top of my lungs for several hours. Doesnt mean I am inciting someone to kill you.
The moron is a poster boy for the problems in Ferguson. I woner how many chirren he hab.

I guess the black members of the Grand Jury are racist too. :lol:
They only needed 9. Conveniently those 9 happened to be white.

So that makes them racist? How do you know who voted for what? What the hell makes a racist like you assume that the black jurors voted for the true bill and the white jurors voted against it? Why do you assume that everyone is as racist a bigot as you are?

Wilson may have been afraid...but Brown is the one who is dead. May he ress in peafs.
So you must agree it would not be wise to have Wilson arrest the step father due to his fear?

Milkweed....the Gentle Giant is dead. Wilson is very much alive. Maybe Brown should have been more afraid of the white cop. Whaddya think?
I think Wilson would be a poor choice to arrest the stepfather because Wilson it timid.
He is a decorated officer. And courageously shot down an animal motherfucker who had tried to grab his gun and was charging him. Nothing timid there, milkweed.

So that makes them racist? How do you know who voted for what? What the hell makes a racist like you assume that the black jurors voted for the true bill and the white jurors voted against it? Why do you assume that everyone is as racist a bigot as you are?
Who said they were racist? I know I didnt.

You know how every juror voted?
Do you?
Im not the one claiming only the white jurors voted to no true bill him.
Where did you see me claim that?
Right there, where you claimed the nine jurors who voted no true bill were all white.

Wilson may have been afraid...but Brown is the one who is dead. May he ress in peafs.
So you must agree it would not be wise to have Wilson arrest the step father due to his fear?

Milkweed....the Gentle Giant is dead. Wilson is very much alive. Maybe Brown should have been more afraid of the white cop. Whaddya think?
I think Wilson would be a poor choice to arrest the stepfather because Wilson it timid.
He is a decorated officer. And courageously shot down an animal motherfucker who had tried to grab his gun and was charging him. Nothing timid there, milkweed.
You are getting emotional again.

Gentle Giant = Dead.

Wilson = Alive and well.

The cop was anything but timid. He was brave under difficult circumstances.

Doesn't matter, a riot is not required nor the damage from a riot is required to be guilty of inciting a riot.

He directed his shouts at an inflamed crowd, he yelled loudly several times, at the crowd, burn the bitches down.

You question intent?

Seriously?
I question intent. People say things when they are emotional. "I wish you were dead" comes to mind. Does that necessarily mean the person intends for that to occur? No.

He spoke the words, he shouted them loudly, he is known to have a disregard for the law. He turned to an inflamed, supportive crowd and shouted the words.

Intent seems clear

"I don't like the GJ decision, so burn this town down"

Yes his intent is clear. He is in a rage over the decision and seeing his wife hurt. I can yell I wish you were dead at the top of my lungs for several hours. Doesnt mean I am inciting someone to kill you.
You seem to be missing the distinction here.
You seem to be missing an logical argument.

You could yell "I wish you were dead" and break no law

Telling an inflamed crowd to "kill that bitch" is completely different

See, I saw what you did

Do you?
Right there, where you claimed the nine jurors who voted no true bill were all white.
Where do you see that claim? Can you quote it so everyone can see what you misinterpreted?

You are getting emotional again.
Deflection noted.

The great thing would be to have Officer Wilson as the arresting authority.
He would be too afraid. If Mike Brown frightened him, his step father would take it to another level of intimidation.

Cops are not afraid of blacks, milkweed. Have you seen our prisons? :D
Wilson is a cop and he was afraid of Brown. Did you catch his admission?

Being both is not mutually exclusive.

Now you're reaching

Who said they were? I just pointed out Wilson admitted he was afraid of Mike Brown. No good having him attempt to arrest the stepfather. He would be too frightened.

You went from being a worthy adversary to a hack in one post

Do you?
Where do you see that claim? Can you quote it so everyone can see what you misinterpreted?
Did you not write that?

Who said they were racist? I know I didnt.

I didn't call them a racist, I called you one. And you proved that by your assumption that whites voted against the true bill and blacks voted for it. You don't know who voted for what, or even if all 12 voted against it, but you're sure that it fell along racial lines because you assume everyone is a bigot like you.

Did you not write that?

Asschap the wigger milkweed....busted again. :lol:

Did you not write that?
Yes. What does that have to do with your claim?

Forum List

Back