Why Hasn't Louis Head Been Arrested Yet?

Who told you Wilson was timid? :)
He did when he said he was afraid. Timid is a synonym of afraid.
Wrong.
Timid is a synonym of fearful, which is not the same thing.
Again, distinctions seem to elude you for some reason.

You should recheck that. My sources say timid is a synonym of afraid.
Your sources are clearly wrong.
Wilson was anything but timid.
You should tell Wilson to stop lying then. He said he was afraid.
Yes because timid and afraid are not synonyms. What about that seems hard?

MIlkweed is so hung up on Officer Wilson's state of mind. I think his concern is sweet....but it doesn't change the facts.

Wilson is alive and exonerated. Brown is dead. I don't really care what Wilson's state of mind was....do you?

Yes. What does that have to do with your claim?
The claim is that you knew how every juror voted, based on the quote I posted there. Are you now going to claim it meant something else?
I ask again. Where do you see me claiming I know how every juror voted?
I just showed you.
How do you know every juror didnt vote to no true bill? How do you know some or all of the black jurors didnt vote to no true bill? You must have some basis for your claim that nine jurors voted to no true bill and they were all white. What is that basis?
No you didnt. I dont see a quote with the words you claimed I used. Can you provide one?
Did you not write this?
They only needed 9. Conveniently those 9 happened to be white.]
Does this not mean you think you know that 9 jurors voting to no true bill were white?
Yes I wrote that. Again what does that have to do with your claim? Why cant you quote what you claim I said? You just quoted that statement so you must know how to use the quote function.

Wrong.

The fact that you are wrong and I believe the thesaurus over you any day of the week.

Timid Synonyms Timid Antonyms Thesaurus.com

Wrong.

Even the link he provided did not state they were synonyms. I guess Milkweed can't read very well.

Wrong.

Even the link he provided did not state they were synonyms. I guess Milkweed can't read very well.
Your inability to read is your burden. Anyone clicking the link can see that timid is a synonym of afraid.

Your inability to read is your burden. Anyone clicking the link can see that timid is a synonym of afraid.

No Milkweed....per your own link....look again. Afraid is not listed as a synonym of timid. It is not there.

I still think it's really sweet you're so concerned about Officer Wilson's state of mind. it's adorable really. :) It doesn't change the fact he acted decisively and correctly. It doesn't change the fact Brown is dead and Wilson is alive and exonerated.

The claim is that you knew how every juror voted, based on the quote I posted there. Are you now going to claim it meant something else?
I just showed you.
How do you know every juror didnt vote to no true bill? How do you know some or all of the black jurors didnt vote to no true bill? You must have some basis for your claim that nine jurors voted to no true bill and they were all white. What is that basis?
No you didnt. I dont see a quote with the words you claimed I used. Can you provide one?
Did you not write this?
Does this not mean you think you know that 9 jurors voting to no true bill were white?
Yes I wrote that. Again what does that have to do with your claim? Why cant you quote what you claim I said? You just quoted that statement so you must know how to use the quote function.
So you think your statement means something other than you know how the indivudal jurors voted?
You are either obtuse or really, really stupid.

No Milkweed....per your own link....look again. Afraid is not listed as a synonym of timid. It is not there.

I still think it's really sweet you're so concerned about Officer Wilson's state of mind. it's adorable really. :) It doesn't change the fact he acted decisively and correctly. It doesn't change the fact Brown is dead and Wilson is alive and exonerated.
You need some glasses. No....really you do.

I used bold font so you could see. What a fucking idiot.
laugh.gif

"
tim·id
ˈtimid/
adjective
  1. showing a lack of courage or confidence; easily frightened.

synonyms: apprehensive, fearful, easily frightened, afraid, faint-hearted, timorous,nervous, scared, frightened, cowardly, pusillanimous, spineless; More
    "

Last edited:
I just showed you.
Did you not write this?
So you think your statement means something other than you know how the indivudal jurors voted?
So does that mean you dont have a quote?

I just showed you.
Did you not write this?
Ive quoted your statement twice already. Are you planning on answering how you know how each juror voted or not?

Brown = Dead.
Did you not write this?
Ive quoted your statement twice already. Are you planning on answering how you know how each juror voted or not?

He'll ask you a stupid question as a deflection. He never answers directly. Too timid....or maybe too afraid. :lol:

I just showed you.
Did you not write this?

You've been quoted several times, you're just pulling a Clinton on us. Now we know you're not only a racist but a lying racist. You truly reveal yourself.

Did you not write this?
The statement you quoted was not what you claimed. Are you planning on supporting your claim I said I knew how each juror voted or not?

Brown = Dead.
Did you not write this?

He'll ask you a stupid question as a deflection. He never answers directly. Too timid....or maybe too afraid. :lol:
How dumb did you feel when you finally saw the word afraid as a synonym to timid? I wish I could have been there.
lol.gif

Did you not write this?
The statement you quoted was not what you claimed. Are you planning on supporting your claim I said I knew how each juror voted or not?

Stupid deflection question!!!! Bingo!!! I have Milkweed down. :D When caught in bullshit ask an idiotic question.

What a little bitch move. :) Very timid.....very, very afraid.

Did you not write this?

You've been quoted several times, you're just pulling a Clinton on us. Now we know you're not only a racist but a lying racist. You truly reveal yourself.
I know I've been quoted several times. However, not a single time has the quote reflected the claim. Do you guys know what quote means? Just asking because at least 2 of you didnt know "afraid" was a synonym of "timid".

Stupid deflection question!!!! Bingo!!! I have Milkweed down. :D When caught in bullshit ask an idiotic question.

What a little bitch move. :) Very timid.....very, very afraid.
You cant live this down welfaregirl. I cant believe you really didnt know afraid was a synonym of timid.
lol.gif

Did you not write this?

I know I've been quoted several times. However, not a single time has the quote reflected the claim. Do you guys know what quote means? Just asking because at least 2 of you didnt know afraid was a synonym of timid.

I didn't call you timid I called you a racist based on your own comment that 9 of the jurors were "conveniently white" and the implication that this is why no true bill was voted. Now you're running from your own bigoted comments because nobody is letting you get away with it.

Forum List

Back